[Drama 2015] KBS - Bluebird's House 파랑새의 집

sleepingblossom

jayakris said:
valsava said: @themarchioness,  I watch another drama where the father had left the mom who was pregnant with the third child legally married to the man but couldn't add the third child to the family registry brother and sister do have the same parents bit how this registry business work I don't get it when wife is legally married to the husband..

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kdranafan469, I can't believe this is EH..   :-O Maybe if they would have made her look like this in the novel she could have got a man.

The two ladies have appeared one is JW real mom and the second is the girl real mom one or both of these ladies can shed light on how TS has been living off JW family wealth and that company really belongs to them so hoping Halmoni realized she trusted the wrong people and yes seems like TS wife had and still have a onesided crush on JW dad she hates JW stepmom for getting in her way (meaning coming up pregnant)    

themarchioness said:All roads lead to TaeSu and SunHee in this drama . . . Because they hold the secrets to the past, the keys to the future are also in their hands.  I went back to see if I could find anymore information about the drama from its very early, pre-production stage and this one drama description stuck out at me (I've highlighted the part that's particularly noteworthy):

KBS has a new weekend drama in the works titled Bluebird’s House, which will air after the conclusion of What’s With This Family. Han Joo-wan (Joseon Gunman) has been offered the lead and is positively considering, while Jin Kyung-soo (Plus Nine Boys) is also contemplating a role. Meanwhile, veterans Chun Ho-jin (Doctor Stranger) and Choi Myung-gil (Punch) have confirmed they’ll play supporting parts: Chun is a man with masterful entrepreneurial skills, while Choi Myung-gil is a pleasant and gentle woman who holds a lot of remorse inside. When Choi learns that Chun’s character deliberately abandoned her first love as he was dying, she sets out for revenge. While that’s a dramatic subplot, the show’s overall theme will be about youths overcoming ordeals and their personal growth. Still, with 50 episodes, they’ll have plenty of time to flesh out ancillary storylines. Bluebird’s House will begin in February. [Dong A, XSports News]

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/news-bites-december-27-2014/

valsava said:TS dad wanted to fail JW even when he was #1 he had the highest score that passed this tells me he got something to hide but he also want JW around to help is incompetent son I think things will get pretty messy when it comes to this company and the rights to his family wealth that TS and his family has been living of off..        

First if all! Hi everybody!

@Valsava

About coffee scene. Earlier the stepmom did ask for the man to he can give to JW a job. Now they meet and stepmom said him to He got a job at TS's company. He looked surprise and ask to everything will be okay.

So what we know till now:
-ES and JW are didnt related by blood.
-JW's mom is already dead.
-Synopsis say they have no blood relation at all.

About last statement who the world it van be trhuth. If last statement is true then stepmom is not ES biomom. Top of that if we put the Granny into this circle that means ES and JW isnt related by Granny. How the world happenned that way? At least we can assume one of them birth father is TS. Also the woman who appered in ep6 end most probably ES's bio mom and JW's biofather is TS but this is jut my guessing and no proof for that at now.

Anyway its very confusing who is JW's bio father. Some of hint pointed to Bio father is Sangjun(JW's behavior) and some of hint pointed to bio father is TS(Stepmom and that man behavior).

dexter8010 said: First if all! Hi everybody!

@Valsava

About coffee scene. Earlier the stepmom did ask for the man to he can give to JW a job. Now they meet and stepmom said him to He got a job at TS's company. He looked surprise and ask to everything will be okay.

So what we know till now:
-ES and JW are didnt related by blood.
-JW's mom is already dead.
-Synopsis say they have no blood relation at all.

About last statement who the world it van be trhuth. If last statement is true then stepmom is not ES biomom. Top of that if we put the Granny into this circle that means ES and JW isnt related by Granny. How the world happenned that way? At least we can assume one of them birth father is TS. Also the woman who appered in ep6 end most probably ES's bio mom and JW's biofather is TS but this is jut my guessing and no proof for that at now.

Anyway its very confusing who is JW's bio father. Some of hint pointed to Bio father is Sangjun(JW's behavior) and some of hint pointed to bio father is TS(Stepmom and that man behavior).

^^^  Also finished a quick run through and fixed some half of the lines in Ep 6 at DSS.  All important lines are in good shape and the rest have some bad grammar. Those of you who want to get up to speed before tomorrow's broadcast, can watch with the subs.

As I watched it again, I got the feeling that the Chairman's wife may be the more ruthless one among the two.  The chairman may have done some bad stuff and is still capable of being cunning, but may not be that evil a character.  Too early to say.

The vocals in that band rehearsal that ES got charmed by, was really great.  LOL scene.

I picked this drama up last night. I'm glad I did. 

It's a shame more people won't give this drama a chance.

@glacee,  I like this drama it's a shame that KBS is lagging with the subs if viki or dramafever had pick this drama up the subs episode for 4-6 will be already out and you will find a lot more activity in this thread.. 

I'm totally looking forward to tomorrows episode this drama has a side of mystery in it I think more like a reversal of fate where things should be where they belong.. Waiting to get down to the past history of the two family..   

I just finish all 6 episodes. Fantastic so far. 

Eun Soo has no relation to Ji Wan whatsoever. She was adopted from an orphanage.

So is Eun Soo the love child of the chairman and Jeong Ae (not sure on the name spelling) ? When the chairman ran into Eun Soo and found out Ji Wan was her older brother , he knew who she was and looked shocked.  

I am also interested who's that lady (Jeong Ae ? )  or the one acted by Kim Hye Sun actress from Cheondamdong Scandal drama . Her character looks like gone to  somewhere for a period of time and now back  looking for Chairman Jang ?

If Eun Su is her daughter with Chairman Jang then how can they have love line with Chairman Jang's son Hyeon Do ?

Also what is SuGeong ( Chairman Jang wife ) and Sun Hee arguing about ?   

Archived