[Drama 2015] KBS - Bluebird's House 파랑새의 집

sleepingblossom

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great News.....Bluebird's House premiered its first episode with a bang!  Fighting all the way....

The rating for 1st Episode is 24.4% (AGBN Nationwide).  Compared to their predecessors drama of the same time slot, Bluebird's House broke the record,  ie What Happens to My Family started off with 20%, Wang's Family - 19.7%, My Daughter Seo Young - 19.3% and My Husband Got a Family - 22.3%.

Here are some screen shots of the 1st Episode.

'파랑새의 집' 방송화면

기사의 0번째 이미지

201502220840232510_1.jpg

201502220736778381_54e90876c4a05.jpg

2015022200361759_1_jmiyong.jpg

Source via Naver

no one doing live recapping ?  Not sure about this drama  ., It looks kind of "different " from the usual family fare . For one the family here are "small " 1 or 2 child only ... my guess Kyung Soo Jin will pair up with Lee Joo  Hyuk and Lee Sang Yeob will pair up with Chae Soo Bin . Not sure what they  going to show us for 50 episodes !  phew

kdramafan469 said: @valsava Is the girl who is the teacher, is that the same girl who played Samsaengi in the TV Novel Samsaengi?

@miti06 @mekeo117 Thanks for the info. I had just looked it up. I knew she starred in one of those whack Tv Novels lol.  @valsava You watched wih us didn't you? Thats the one whre the serial kill goes to the nuthouse and everybody forgives him, and he jumps out of his wheelchair to do his happy dance LMAO. 
Anyway I'm still trying to figure out the characters here in Bluebird House. Hope it gets subbed soon or picked up on viki. Really interested in seeing whats going on with the fathers here. Did that Chairman have something to do with the male leads father death?

Just watched episode 1.Realised that 'Punch' Minister Yoon and Park Jung-hwan's mum is in it and over here, they are friends.
Lee Joon-hyuk and Chae Soo-bin are siblings yet not blood related.Their mom is Choi Myung-gil and she is not blood-related to them as well. They lived with granny.
Lee Sang-yeob comes from a rich family and he is friend with Lee Joon-hyuk.Kyung Soo-jin is friend with Chae Soo-bin. 

According, to characters' synopsis.
Chae Soo-bin and Lee Sang-yeob will be together but Lee Joon-hyuk is kind of against the relationship as he know his character.This would results in the break-down of the relationship of the siblings.
As for Kyung Soo-jin, it was said that because of what her mum had told her, she believed that before one could get married and be happy forever, she had to study hard and get a good career. In the midst of it, she got 'confused' and so she decided to seek out her own path to happiness.I believe she will be matched with Lee Jong-hyuk.

Rating for Episode 2 - 26.3% (AGBN Nationwide), 26.6% (Seoul).  The rating has increased by 1.9% and hope the rating will continue to rise in the upcoming episodes.

Some interesting captures of Episode 2 ...Chae Soo-bin continues to show us her cheerful character, she's been flashing her smiles in most of the screen shots. Sorry to Kyung Soo-jin fans, I don't seem to be able to find her screen shots today.....maybe she has lesser screen time.

채수빈

1424609201324.jpg

파랑새의 집 천호진 이준혁

2015022302034110_1_jmiyong.jpg

2015022300124250_1_jmiyong.jpg

Source via Naver

Hi everyone... Annyeong... especially @kdramafan469 & @valsava...@Felicia Soh & @Mitzi06 : gomawo for all pictures of this drama. Just see the pictures both of you posted make me interested to watch this drama but I hold myself to wait until ep 20 with eng sub perhaps because watch it without eng sub makes me so curious, but at the same time confused and annoyed...especially for interesting scenes... ;) I do hope eng sub will be as fast as WHTMF, chebal.@Ryanallright : gomawo for your information. It seems you understand korean ? Then you can be very helpful for us... :D :x

Archived