[Drama 2015] KBS - Bluebird's House 파랑새의 집

sleepingblossom

LOL just guessing... in the preview KSJ is trying to avoid the marriage meeting ('cos on 2nd episode her mother showed her a photograph of a guy and such...)  :))

Anyway I love she looks so cheerful and good-humored :D

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! Saw the first 2 eps over the weekend and it's got me hooked already! Wonder why the preview stated its premiere as 3/7 :-/rmPsDgL.jpg
CR: KBS World
EDIT: Oh i see....it must be for when the subbed ep 1 will be up on KBS World. Yay!

Finished episode 2, the sub is taking longer as compared to the previous drama in the same timeslot. Maybe it is due to the public holidays.

Some key points for episode 2.
Ji-wan (LJH) had impressed the interviewers but after Jung Tae-soo (Cheon Ho-jin) found out that he is the son of his old friend, he do not wanna let Ji-wan into the company. 
Jung Tae-soo and his wife were friends with Ji-wan's father and Han Sun-hee (Choi Myoung-gil) in the past, however after Ji-wan's father passed away, they did not keep in contact anymore. His wife seem to have crush on Ji-wan's father in the past as well. Jung Tae-soo seem to be afraid of meeting the family of his old friend again and tried to avoid the granny when she visited the company.
Perhaps something happened in the past which resulted in the death of Ji-wan's father and Jung Tae-soo is guilty of it??? (This is what I think, not the plot)
The company seem to be found by Jung Tae-soo and Ji-wan's father?

Meanwhile, Eun-soo (CSB)'s bf break up with her and Hyun-do (LSY) happened to see it. However, he thought that Eun-soo is cheating on Ji-wan and so he called Ji-wan to tell him about it. He only knew about the truth about the siblings relationship between Eun-soo and Ji-wan after they meet up, he misunderstood them as they had different surname and he would not have guessed their relationship.
Granny want Eun-soo to change the surname to Kim but she rejected the idea as Han Sun-hee did not officially become the wife of Ji-wan's father in the family register.

Not sure why spoiler is not working, so highlighted it in black. So whoever wanna read, pls highlight to read.
Preview for episode 3:Ji-wan did not get in, his family and best friend were shocked and do not understand why.

A parent complained about Young-joo (KSJ) and she got reprimanded by her boss. (due to what she did in ep2, confiscated a phone of a boy and send him out of the class after he kind of disrespect her) So she decided to quit and seek out her own path, but her mum is not happy about it.
Meanwhile Ji-wan meet with Jung Tae-soo again. (For whatever reasons, it is not stated in the preview)

@theboxman and @mitzi06, I think if there is no interruption to the schedule, I believe KBSW-TV (with english subtitles) will air the 1st episode on 7th March (Sat) and 2nd Episode on 8th March (Sun).  Bluebird's House is a weekend drama and has always been a trend to air on weekends. After that, it would be made available through KBSW-Youtube Channel with english subtitles.  If I am not mistaken, normally it takes a day or two for KBSW-YT channel to be uploaded there. However, there have been recent reports that KBSW-YT Channel has been delaying the uploading of dramas/variety shows after it aired through KBSW-TV.

theboxman said: Oh, so the subs for this show are coming out 3/7? That's a shorter gap than what I was expecting. Can't wait to watch this drama. 

For those who need to know KBS airs its weekend drama's 2 weeks or 4 episodes after the raw. This weekend the eng. subbed final eps for WWTF will air and then right on time the following weekend The Blue Bird House will will begin its first run.KBS daily subbed dramas take 10 full episodes from the raw to air, specials may take 1-4 days depending on just how special it is lol.

@ldramafan469,   I watch all three episodes that have aired and this drama is pretty good I think one of the bits father framed and killed the other bits father.. The story is a little complex but I like it

Felicia Soh said: @theboxman and @mitzi06, I think if there is no interruption to the schedule, I believe KBSW-TV (with english subtitles) will air the 1st episode on 7th March (Sat) and 2nd Episode on 8th March (Sun).  Bluebird's House is a weekend drama and has always been a trend to air on weekends. After that, it would be made available through KBSW-Youtube Channel with english subtitles.  If I am not mistaken, normally it takes a day or two for KBSW-YT channel to be uploaded there. However, there have been recent reports that KBSW-YT Channel has been delaying the uploading of dramas/variety shows after it aired through KBSW-TV.

theboxman said: Oh, so the subs for this show are coming out 3/7? That's a shorter gap than what I was expecting. Can't wait to watch this drama. 

Guest ororomunroe

DS translated subs for episodes 1 and 2 are now available: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8980-bluebirds-house-2015/

Guest ororomunroe

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Bluebird's House' Replaces Current Writer With 'Cantabile' WriterArticle: [Exclusive] 'Bluebird's House' writer Choi Hyun Kyung to be replaced by 'Cantabile' writer
Source: Star News

1. [+771, -9] Is gonna be ruined at this rate? People who watched 'Cantabile' would agree

2. [+615, -9] 'Cantabile' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a failure

3. [+500, -8] Heol... Cantabile? Ruining a weekend drama

4. [+326, -7] It's already fun though. I hope this writer can maintain it ㅠㅠ

5. [+280, -9] Oh no...........

6. [+37, -1] Health reasons, nonsense. Who would believe it? Just say that she doesn't fit your standards that's why you're replacing her.

7. [+30, -1] I can already sense failure

8. [+27, -2] Huh?? 'Cantabile' writer?????? Seriously???? Have you lost your mind KBS??Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/bluebirds-house-replaces-current-writer.html

KBS2 weekend drama Bluebird’s House current writer Choi Hyun Kyung passed on the baton to Tomorrow’s Cantabile writer Park Pil Joo. On 2 March 2015, an official from KBS stated that Choi Hyun Kyung stepped down because of her health.

Bluebird’s House premiered last weekend (21 February 2015), it has aired 4 episodes as of yesterday.

Source: http://beatuscorner.com/kbs-weekend-drama-bluebirds-house-changes-writer-with-cantabiles-writer/

Guest ororomunroe

@mitzi06, I didn't watch TC so I've got no clue about her writing style but changing the writers so early in the game seems very suspect to me :-S

Archived