[Drama 2015] KBS - Bluebird's House 파랑새의 집

sleepingblossom

Thanks @ororomunroe for the writer swop news.
BUT Oh no...why change writer? The past 4 eps have been going well. I enjoyed the development and I thot the plot is moving along well. The main 4 characters are nice. And there were some comic moments as well. I wonder what is so wrong or not happening that writer has to be swopped...hmm Aish TC? Of all writers? Haven't heard a good thing about TC and hence I haven't had the inkling to watch it. 
Doesn't bode well for BH. Just sad.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

full_episodes said:
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"House of Bluebird full episodes watch and subscribe please !

Just watched episode 1.
It looks good.

:)>-

I am happy to see Lee Joon Hyuk as main lead. He is a good actor. He acts with facial expression which is cool. I like his acting from "A man from equator" and "City hunter".
Good luck Lee Joon Hyuk.

;))

Kyung Soo Jin is super cute. Fighting baby !!
:-*

@everybody
Please post the ost if you have. Thank you

8->

At last, I was able to watch the first episode through KBSWorld YouTube channel.  An interesting set-up from the very first episode with questions already starting to form and linger in my mind . . . it makes me eager to watch more and know more.

For example, Ji Wan and his little sister don't have the same last name.  Why?  All we know from his interview, before he got cut off, is that she was born after his father died.  I'm guessing his mother is not his biological mother, since he refers to her as "ommoni."  Yet, they all have a very close and loving relationship.  I wonder what happened to his own mother, perhaps she also passed away when he was young?  So curious to know how this tight-knit family came to be. 

I'm also curious about the Tae Soo character.  From his dream/flashback and reticence when he recognized Ji Wan's name, it looks like there was definitely something shady about the way he treated Ji Wan's father when he was still alive.  My spidey tingly senses tell me he owes his current wealth/success to Ji Wan's family's misfortunes.  I'll be curious to know whether I'm right about that!

Other than that, I like the younger generation very much.  Ji Wan is an earnest young man who is a hard worker.  His sister is bright and caring.  Young Joo is another bright young woman.  I hope we'll get to see more of her in Episode 2, as moments with her were brief in the first episode.  As for Hyun Do, he needs an injection of maturity but I see potential in him.  I predict he'll shape up when he starts to figure out what's what.

My LOL moment of the first episode was definitely Ji Wan and Eun Soo fooling Hyun Do into thinking that they were lovers rather than siblings.  Hahaha. 

@themarchioness,  I watch another drama where the father had left the mom who was pregnant with the third child legally married to the man but couldn't add the third child to the family registry brother and sister do have the same parents bit how this registry business work I don't get it when wife is legally married to the husband..
I think TS did some dirty business and snatch what's rightfully there's away and killed JW dad but I do see a reversal of fortune coming whatever TS got planned for JW will cause a pandora's box to open he done something real shady back then.. It wouldn't surprise me if they father is still the owner of the company and it seems like the wife had a thing for JW dad.. 

valsava said: @themarchioness,  I watch another drama where the father had left the mom who was pregnant with the third child legally married to the man but couldn't add the third child to the family registry brother and sister do have the same parents bit how this registry business work I don't get it when wife is legally married to the husband..

Just finished watching episode 5, this episode focused more on Lee Joon-hyuk and Lee Sang-yeob as they begin their employment training at the company.

Lee Joon-hyuk kind of get outcasted by the rest of the new employees in his batch.Uhm Hyun-kyung also kind of taking notice of him.
He and Lee Sang-yeob also find out about how the company was originated at the end of the episode.

ryanallright said: Just finished watching episode 5, this episode focused more on Lee Joon-hyuk and Lee Sang-yeob as they begin their employment training at the company.

Lee Joon-hyuk kind of get outcasted by the rest of the new employees in his batch.Uhm Hyun-kyung also kind of taking notice of him.
He and Lee Sang-yeob also find out about how the company was originated at the end of the episode.

I don;t like how TS put JW personal life out there on front street in today's episode by having the new hires bring in they parents and tell what kind if job they do.. I would have love for him to say that my father started this company and some how it ended up in your hands I think I should look more into it, or told him you knew who my father was he was the one who gave you a job in this company..    

@valsava
U r right, JW's family used to be rich and his father owned the company that pre-existed before this current company existed. His father had invested in new technology but these investments had failed. But one thing that is strange is that even if these investments had failed, the fortune of the family should not had disappeared over night.
After JW's father passed away, the company was rescued from bankruptcy after HD's father provided funds to help the company. 
How he get these funds should be shown in the future episodes. 
I m highlighting in black as i think it is a spoiler. Anyway the episode 5 I had watched is subbed, not raw. Therefore, I can be quite fast in knowing the plot.

ryanallright said: @valsava
U r right, JW's family used to be rich and his father owned the company that pre-existed before this current company existed. His father had invested in new technology but these investments had failed. But one thing that is strange is that even if these investments had failed, the fortune of the family should not had disappeared over night.
After JW's father passed away, the company was rescued from bankruptcy after HD's father provided funds to help the company. 
How he get these funds should be shown in the future episodes. 
I m highlighting in black as i think it is a spoiler. Anyway the episode 5 I had watched is subbed, not raw. Therefore, I can be quite fast in knowing the plot.

Thanks for this thread - i have been watching the raw episodes ever since Ep 1 aired.  Watching for Kyung Soo-jin - i did catch partly machine-subbed Ep 1 on DSS.  Will try to catch up with the other DSS subbed episodes during this week after Ep. 6.  Am watching Ep 6 now.

Archived