✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Building in Cheongdam-dom, Gangnam-gu, Seoul early last year to give him some tulips and presents. Yes, that's how I like him. LOL. Anyways, after I watched CLOY, I rewatched Worlds Within and one thing I can say is that HB's chemistry with SHK is really different than with his latest drama partner. Maybe because HB and SHK's relationship at that time was real. Aside from their chemistry, they both look so good together. HB is of course very handsome and SHK for me is undeniably the most beautiful amongst Korean actresses. I really wish they would do another drama or movie together. 

See you all around. Keep posting. :hooray2:

1 hour ago, Cas Gw said:

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Building in Cheongdam-dom, Gangnam-gu, Seoul early last year to give him some tulips and presents. Yes, that's how I like him. LOL. Anyways, after I watched CLOY, I rewatched Worlds Within and one thing I can say is that HB's chemistry with SHK is really different than with his latest drama partner. Maybe because HB and SHK's relationship at that time was real. Aside from their chemistry, they both look so good together. HB is of course very handsome and SHK for me is undeniably the most beautiful amongst Korean actresses. I really wish they would do another drama or movie together. 

See you all around. Keep posting.

welcome and I hope you will enjoy reading the post.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, ihugLovelyT said:

It was posted in IGs of Kyo's friend who loved to make four leaf clover brooch

Out of curiosity, did anyone had a chance to translate the text on that friend's 'three things' IG? I can see there is something written there, but hey, I don't know the language :(

1 hour ago, Hevielen said:

Out of curiosity, did anyone had a chance to translate the text on that friend's 'three things' IG? I can see there is something written there, but hey, I don't know the language :(

The words in Hangeul in that post are - “How about you think about this before asking this question? I never thought I need to post these words again.”

Hi...It's morning here in my country..so good morning..:foryou:

I'm certainly not new here in soompi forum ( mostly visited kyo's forum) but I it's been a while I signed in because I lost my old account..so decided to make a new one for me..I am Song Hye Kyo's fans since Endless Love, love and support her until now. I know about this Binkyo ship lately but It's a bit suprising me to see this thread is alive now and I took my time reading all of posts in here. I am not shipping her with anyone but I am so grateful that all of you here support her and not not going overboard while shipping her with HB..Although I am worried when I read some people continuously bashing her, here and there I see many more support and liking her..thank you..

Shipping her with anyone might not be my thing but I have to admit that Hyun Bin is the best co star that she had acted with so far...and she is seemed very happy and free at that time..

As for me, I'll continue to pray for her to get happiness in her life..with the person whom she love,,,all the best for her...and hoping to see her in new project, drama or film..

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Hide contents

I see a squad's new post of Harry and Meghan and another Hollywood couple, the husband was married before to another actress, and the squad put interesting caption. And a certain actor's stylist liked it immediately. 

B)

A post that deserved a caption with a heart? :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Lola said:

Blake lively & Ryan Reynolds. What's the similarity between these two couples that deserved a caption with a heart? :ph34r:

they met on the set of "Green Lantern" became a couple and they are happily married with 3 kids:wub: and a common knowledge that Reynolds was a divorced man.

22 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Interesting why this person posted that.. That person has connections to both sides 

don't know who it is, but its is awesome!!! :hooray2:

Thanks to army for sharing it here :love:

The one thing that makes me furious is when people bring up divorce as a flaw - I really think it shows how strong a person's mental/emotional state is . and being a divorcee who is also a celebrity shows how strong, courageous &  self-respecting SHK is and is someone to look up to for all the younger fans of hers..  

Archived