✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

On 1/5/2015 at 10:24 AM, MayaE said:

Hyun Bin – ex(?) lover, future (h_ _ b _ _ _)  (peace to the non HB fans!)

“My job as an actor requires a lot of irregular working hours and time spent away from home. So I want to date someone who understands my working conditions.” The reporter followed up by asking if Hye Kyo was close to that ideal type, and Hyun Bin replied, “Yes, I would say so.”

@MayaE Look what I found! Started reading the first few pages on a lark and read your first statement on this post! Are you a fortune teller or what? I think you need to buy lotto when it happens :joy:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

@MayaE Look what I found! Started reading the first few pages on a lark and read your first statement on this post! Are you a fortune teller or what? I think you need to buy lotto when it happens :joy:

hahaha I guess It takes a lot of prayers and deep faith to be a supporter of Binkyo. After all the "storms" that we've encountered sailing this ship and even ww thread, praying that soon we will all see the rainbow. I told you its hard but it will be all worth it in the end. If they are truly meant to be, no amount of storm can tear them apart. With God nothing is impossible.

InGodwetrust

33 minutes ago, Lola said:

Binnie is one of Korea's highest paid actor. I think it's justified since viewers are always shipping him with his co-star. :joy:

He’s such an amazing actor that he makes everyone believe he’s in love with each one of his FLs :P  I stan him because of his acting skills, so I don’t want him to change that.  But he needs to slow down on his habit of staring intensely at somebody talking during interviews.  Both the receiving end of it and those watching him give it will be bound to get the wrong ideas :joy:

4 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

He’s such an amazing actor that he makes everyone believe he’s in love with each one of his FLs :P  I stan him because of his acting skills, so I don’t want him to change that.  But he needs to slow down on his habit of staring intensely at somebody talking during interviews.  Both the receiving end of it and those watching him give it will be bound to get the wrong ideas :joy:

He can’t help that staring habit since someone in the past taught him to do that. Hahaha 

:doggie:

28 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Hahaha yes I agree :coolshades:

2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I've read on Twitter that it's 45 straight days now without any Kyo new pic :bawling:

Yes. Maybe she will surprise us when we see her again in her IG or maybe she will have a photoshoot soon. I miss her badly.

:bawling: When we stan a ninja it’s really hard for us to catch her.

4 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I've read on Twitter that it's 45 straight days now without any Kyo new pic :bawling:

She sure is patient.

The fans, on the other hand, are not.

LOL

30 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I've read on Twitter that it's 45 straight days now without any Kyo new pic 

Not even a single strain of hair of hers could be detected  :( This shows how severely a ninja she is. We’re used to it tho lol we stan her for years already B) Hopefully we’ll see her soon! 

10 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

I agree. They are also different persons now. Older and wiser. 

I would not call it going back to the past but meeting each other again in the future.

Think about it like this:

Two persons were walking together and at some point they went on separate roads.

They never expected that in the future, as they kept on walking, they'll find each other again at the end of the separate roads they took... :wub:

I LOVE THIS :heart:

40 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

THE MORE I THINK SHE HAS A LOVELIFE AND FOCUSING ON HER PERSONAL LIFE NOW.

BECAUSE WE KNOW SHE IS HAPPY BUT SHE'S HAPPY AS SONG HYE KYO, THE PRIVATE PERSON NOWADAYS SPENDING TIME WITH PERSONS CLOSEST TO HER, NOT SONG HYE KYO, THE HALLYU STAR. 

53 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes. Maybe she will surprise us when we see her again in her IG or maybe she will have a photoshoot soon. I miss her badly.

When we stan a ninja it’s really hard for us to catch her.

Yeah, Being a SHK fan is too hard. You need a  long patience in order to survive if you're a Kyonatic:crazymad::cries:

On 7/1/2020 at 10:34 AM, Yurina21 said:

That super manly voice at the end tho!!!!:ph34r:B):rolleyes: *delulu mode activated* 

Where do you hear the manly voice?

Also may I asked when did SHK posted picture with ‘When I was 28 ‘ caption? Just curious because I don’t see it in her IG

13 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Also may I asked when did SHK posted picture with ‘When I was 28 ‘ caption? Just curious because I don’t see it in her IG

This picture is still on her instagram. The post is on 2nd, November 2019

21 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

She uploaded a throwback photo cover in W Korea with caption 'When I was 28' in November  02 ,2019. 

PS

Her hair was short in the cover photo from W Korea magazine.

15 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

The post is still there, but her comment has been removed.  

here is a screenshot -found it on google search -  https://www.flickr.com/photos/187871843@N07/49840726211/in/dateposted-public/

25 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Make up artist IGS starring puppy of stylist. She edited it with background music but Kyo's voice can still be heard and at the end of the clip was a man's voice but immediately cut.

Gone now though its past 24 hours

Archived