✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

2 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

I WONDER WHY THEY ALWAYS JUST BASH KYO. IF BINKYO IS REAL, IS HYUN BIN A LITTLE CHILD THAT HAS NO OWN DECISION WHO HE LOVES? 

IF BINKYO IS REAL, FOR SURE IT'S NOT KYO WHO DID THE CHASING. SHE HAS A LOT OF SUITORS FOR THAT MATTER. 

Psychology is one field I love studying although it wasn't related to my work. And even though it's tiresome to read bullying and bashing to Kyo, it gave me materials to observe how other people think and what causes them to do things they do over the net. So, please let me put this here just in case someone is interested in learning about themselves. (Hello, visitor-haters!) 

First, because they are bullies. I would like to cite this:

Psychology Of Bullying

There are many reasons why a person may feel the need to bully. Some of these include:

• The need to feel superior to others
  • Childhood trauma
  • Low Self-Esteem
  • A poor home life
  • They have been bullied themselves
  • Insecurity
  • Poor Education
  • Lack of Empathy
  • Underlying mental health issues

Spoiler

The Need To Feel Superior To Others

The need to feel superior to others is a major cause for people who put others down. Psychology says those who feel this need bully to knock others down.

By making another person feel small, a person who bullies feels bigger. They may feel superior in that they can assert their dominance over another person. It could also make them feel strong or powerful to beat another person down.

This need comes from a lack of stability regarding this person's self-worth, and the bullying is simply a defense mechanism they have developed to shield themselves. 

If you want to continue reading please check the link. https://www.regain.us/advice/psychology/understanding-relationships-with-people-who-put-others-down-psychology-of-bullying

And lastly, bashing is a form of belittling

What is belittling?  Belittling is the intentional act of making another feel worthless, empty, and dismissed.  It is one of many forms of psychological and emotional abuse. 

Spoiler

Belittling another often creates a personal emptiness and void.  It can create a sense of loneliness and despair in the lives of many.  It creates the attitude of “Why should I give a dam, nobody else does?”  When someone belittles another he/she are often trivializing, minimizing, downgrading, running or playing down the personhood of another.

Why does belittling occur?  If a parent is the perpetrator of the act of belittling, he/she may feel insecure, doubtful or lacking confidence in his/her own person.   Thus, the parent sees the child as an extension of his/her own personhood.   In the mind of that insecure parent, he/she perceive that child as a mini-me.  As a mini-me you are incapable of going beyond or achieving successes or failures unimaginable or unattainable to the parent. 

Unfortunately, belittling is not only occurring in the home, but it is occurs in the classroom as well.   While the act is committed by another, the rationale or motivation is frequently associated with the same level of insecurities, self-doubts, anger, hostilities, and personal lack of confidence.  

More on this link:

https://www.ccpa-accp.ca/the-effects-of-belittling/

There are more reasons for bashing. But those 2 would be enough for now. ;)

P. S. I am very sure the Squirrel Army can add more. But perhaps the bashers are most afraid of is this: the confirmation of the exhibits we prepared for the International Court of Shippers (ICS) thus the need to bully and bash. 

:whee!!:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ulap2 said:

Psychology is one field I love studying although it wasn't related to my work. And even though it's tiresome to read bullying and bashing to Kyo, it gave me materials to observe how other people think and what causes them to do things they do over the net. So, please let me put this here just in case someone is interested in learning about themselves. (Hello, visitor-haters!) 

First, because they are bullies. I would like to cite this:

Psychology Of Bullying

There are many reasons why a person may feel the need to bully. Some of these include:

• The need to feel superior to others
  • Childhood trauma
  • Low Self-Esteem
  • A poor home life
  • They have been bullied themselves
  • Insecurity
  • Poor Education
  • Lack of Empathy
  • Underlying mental health issues

The Need To Feel Superior To Others

The need to feel superior to others is a major cause for people who put others down. Psychology says those who feel this need bully to knock others down.

By making another person feel small, a person who bullies feels bigger. They may feel superior in that they can assert their dominance over another person. It could also make them feel strong or powerful to beat another person down.

Reveal hidden contents

This need comes from a lack of stability regarding this person's self-worth, and the bullying is simply a defense mechanism they have developed to shield themselves

If you want to continue reading please check the link. https://www.regain.us/advice/psychology/understanding-relationships-with-people-who-put-others-down-psychology-of-bullying

And lastly, bashing is a form of belittling

What is belittling?  Belittling is the intentional act of making another feel worthless, empty, and dismissed.  It is one of many forms of psychological and emotional abuse.  Belittling another often creates a personal emptiness and void.  It can create a sense of loneliness and despair in the lives of many.  It creates the attitude of “Why should I give a dam, nobody else does?”   When someone belittles another he/she are often trivializing, minimizing, downgrading, running or playing down the personhood of another. 

Reveal hidden contents

Why does belittling occur?  If a parent is the perpetrator of the act of belittling, he/she may feel insecure, doubtful or lacking confidence in his/her own person.   Thus, the parent sees the child as an extension of his/her own personhood.   In the mind of that insecure parent, he/she perceive that child as a mini-me.  As a mini-me you are incapable of going beyond or achieving successes or failures unimaginable or unattainable to the parent. 

Unfortunately, belittling is not only occurring in the home, but it is occurs in the classroom as well.   While the act is committed by another, the rationale or motivation is frequently associated with the same level of insecurities, self-doubts, anger, hostilities, and personal lack of confidence.  

More on this link:

https://www.ccpa-accp.ca/the-effects-of-belittling/

There are more reasons for bashing. But those 2 would be enough for now. ;)

P. S. I am very sure the Squirrel Army can add more. But perhaps the bashers are most afraid of this: the confirmation of the exhibits we prepared for the International Court of Shippers (ICS) thus the need to bully and bash. 

To those people who are bashing, bullying or saying hurtful words to Kyo(not just Kyo but to anyone) I wish them well, actually. I just hope they find their peace. 

(And to you, yes you ) I will pray for you :heart: Live a happy and stress free life, ok? :)

Ship and support anyone responsibly.

7 hours ago, EonnieSHK said:

Kyo proved to us that she really is the unbothered one. Missing her so much. 

I wish i have this special gift to see what's been posted on Ruby's account. Hahaha. I'm so desperate.

She really goes on long periods of rest and hibernation. We know when she decides on her next work then she will focus on her work.  We expected her to have this reflection period after all that happened in her life. 

7 hours ago, mizz_rain said:

Reveal hidden contents

I never would have guessed that this is hyun bin's feet :lol:.

Joke aside, I don't wanna be pessimistic, but I give up my hope to see a picture of them together. This twosome is too secretive. Bow down to their ninja skill.

Even during the time they were in a relationship it was very hard to get paparazzi photos of them together.  I guess this time around it will be easier being that camera phones and such are prevalent now. 

Sorry I dont read rants and delulus on Twitter but I learned that some Bandwagoners and fake fans (aka shippers who presumed they know him ) but clearly do not know Hyun Bin at all have this misconception about his character. 

I was a very avid HB stan before his enlistment. In fact, I became a SHK fan because he was HB's GF and learned to love her individually as well after realizing what a gem of a person she is.

I lie-lowed in fangirling for several years but I still watched his dramas and followed news about him enough to know he has not changed at all. He is the same Hyun Bin who has a strong and honest personality and not someone they portray as liar, showbiz person who keeps denying.

They kept envisioning a fan service guy / showbiz in denial guy in their minds just to have something for their ship to delulu about. 

THEY KEPT IGNORING VAST STATEMENT THAT HYUN BIN WAS NOT AND IS NOT DATING HIS RECENT CO STAR

Spoiler

And no, believing BinKyo are together now is not tantamount to saying he was a 3rd party on the short marriage of Kyo. That's a far out logic obviously concocted to convince fellow your delulus. Because Kyo and ex h separated as early as 2018 they did not spend Christmas 2018 together!

And in our timeline analysis BinKyo reconnected AFTER the official divorce in July 2019. 

Are these persons 10 year olds?  These celebrities do not know us. We support their movies or dramas but we have no right to intrude on their personal lives. 

8 hours ago, Lola said:

She has a soft spot for ex lovers reuniting 

Love this! When others are saying past is past. But you can see that their friends are open minded for this kind of story. Lol

Hey people please know your position. Shading Kyo will not make your ship sail. Don’t dictate your biases’ life because they are old enough and wise enough to have their own decision. They need our support not our advices. 

1 hour ago, leek said:

Sorry I dont read rants and delulus on Twitter but I learned that some Bandwagoners and fake fans (aka shippers who presumed they know him ) but clearly do not know Hyun Bin at all have this misconception about his character. 

I was a very avid HB stan before his enlistment. In fact, I became a SHK fan because he was HB's GF and learned to love her individually as well after realizing what a gem of a person she is.

I lie-lowed in fangirling for several years but I still watched his dramas and followed news about him enough to know he has not changed at all. He is the same Hyun Bin who has a strong and honest personality and not someone they portray as liar, showbiz person who keeps denying.

They kept envisioning a fan service guy / showbiz in denial guy in their minds just to have something for their ship to delulu about. 

THEY KEPT IGNORING VAST STATEMENT THAT HYUN BIN WAS NOT AND IS NOT DATING HIS RECENT CO STAR

Reveal hidden contents

And no, believing BinKyo are together now is not tantamount to saying he was a 3rd party on the short marriage of Kyo. That's a far out logic obviously concocted to convince fellow your delulus. Because Kyo and ex h separated as early as 2018 they did not spend Christmas 2018 together!

And in our timeline analysis BinKyo reconnected AFTER the official divorce in July 2019. 

Are these persons 10 year olds?  These celebrities do not know us. We support their movies or dramas but we have no right to intrude on their personal lives. 

I am honest to say I do not know Hyun Bin long enough but based what I observed so far, he is not into fan service 

Enlisting at the height of SeGa right after he broke up with Kyo always showed to me he cares very deeply about her.

There were rumors he pursued her after enlistment and also rumors they continued their relationship in 2013-2014 we will never know really what happened but I am sure they both have left big impact on each others lives enough to be rekindled by recent events.

17 minutes ago, PrSu said:

2018 ?? I didn't know !! I thought they separated early in 2019 (Jan/Feb)!

The Korean media said they separated Sept 2018 before she went to Cuba. K Media said he stayed with a close friend from Sept 2018

Spoiler

But his father showed a pic at his museum (LOL) to some fans though if you saw the pic they looked stiff and probably were just pretending to his family that they were still happy together.

After she arrived from Cuba they were seen eating out but who really knew, my take was they were on the rocks but trying to stay together meeting to talk despite both busy schedules.

Her squad had some clues of Dec 2018 Christmas they were together while ex h was on set that time. 

Kyo started deleting his pics from public IG before the New Year 2019

11 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Love this! When others are saying past is past. But you can see that their friends are open minded for this kind of story. Lol

Hey people please know your position. Shading Kyo will not make your ship sail. Don’t dictate your biases’ life because they are old enough and wise enough to have their own decision. They need our support not our advices. 

They really are out of the loop, this is not her first time getting so much flak from rabid fangirls. She is wiser now and knows the drill. I just want her to be happy always. 

2 hours ago, leek said:

Some of the rabid shippers on Twitter have started bashing Hyun Bin too. Just because he could not give them what they wish for their ship. 

Are these persons 10 year olds? How could you dictate others who to love? Even parents have no right to dictate their children how much more for fans who are mere strangers. These celebrities do not know us. We support their movies or dramas but we have no right to intrude on their personal lives. 

As if Hb will follow them? I've been observing Hb's character as Mr.Kim and he is not the type of a man that can be bullied or just give in to fans demands especially with regards to his personal life. He even said before that he thinks media doesn't know even 10% of his private life. And he doesn't want to expose his family, house and gf. For him, his privacy is his most precious entity. Even before, during Binkyo days in 2009 up to the present, he still the same Hb with regards to his lovelife. We don't see pics of him dating. That's how he protects his relationship. I read some comments in vast ig, some fans threaten not to support him anymore etc. because maybe Hb were not giving in to their demands.  In my opinion, I dont think they are real fans because as a real supporter, we have to support and love them unconditionally. He is not Hb in real life, he is Mr. Kim. And now as day passes by and still no official denial or admission re the rumor, I can see in him ksw. He also endured this kind of experience before when he chosed love over career. He chosed his wife inspite of the threat of his fans before that they will withdraw in supporting him and this happens at the height of his career. Many fans left him at that time because he never gave up the woman he truly loves. But the happiness that his wife and children brought to him because of his firm decision cannot be replaced. Look how happy and contented ksw now. He may not be that popular as before he gets married, so what, everybody will gets older. And when they gets older, what's most important is that they have build a happy family. I always look up at this actor and he gains my respect. Now same scenario might be happening to Hb if the rumor is true. He is now getting bash, maybe some fans might also withdraw their support for him if they didn't get what they wanted. I hope Hb will be a much stronger man and inspite of his popularity now, I wish he will stand up and defend the woman he truly loves. Hb is the same man in all his movies/dramas, he only gets different roles but when he goes home, he is the normal person, Mr. Kim.  As I've said in my previous post, do not be swayed when he is in front of the camera, we will all fall for him that's how good actor he is.

Don't blame Hb when we support him in his drama or movies, its our voluntary act and should not be taken against him. He is a good actor that'swhy some thinks that his role in a certain project is real. Of course as an actor, he is being paid and in turn, he should portray his role very well. Some gives meaning in every action he made. Do not fall for his dimple, do not fall for his smile, do not fall for his gentle actions, even to fans he sometimes cover their legs with towel (btw Shk always have towel to cover her legs hehehe ). These are all his natural traits. Even shk said he is a gentleman. During promo of Hyde with Hjm, he even help her (hjm) in fixing her clothes ( I think in her shoulder or back ). If we will put meaning into all his actions while promoting/shooting then by this time how many gfs Hb must have?

I remember before someone dropsby in this thread during Hyde, she is a shipper of hb/hjm and she asked if Hb and shk were dating privately. She compared how hb behaves in Hyde..wrap up party and in WW.  She even said that when the kissing scenes episode of hb and hjm aired, shk posted in her ig, two consecutive childhood pics of her that looks like she is annoyed and embarassed hahaha ( look how fans really obeserved hahaha ) Then I go to to shk ig and I saw the post she is referring to. Btw this fan got a lot of offlimits before in their thread. 

Let's not be selfish. Let's be part of Hb's longtime wish to build his own family. Let's prove our love to him and to Kyo  by showing them our unconditional love,respect and support. Remember we dont own them, we are here to support and not to harrass them. They have real life off cam. 

Let's respect each other and sail peacefully.

InGodwetrust

8 minutes ago, zashibear said:

They really are out of the loop, this is not her first time getting so much flak from rabid fangirls. She is wiser now and knows the drill. I just want her to be happy always. 

Yes. Like fans should know their limits. We can actually ship but shading and bullying is a big no no. This fans can’t concentrate in their ship but instead they keep on shading Kyo. 

10 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THEY MUST BE SO SAD IN THEIR OWN LIVES THAT THEY RESORT TO BULLYING BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE HAPPINESS OTHER THAN SHIPPING 

Agree. They should become directors because they want to direct other people’s lives. 

We have no hold on our biases lives. We must show our support and love to them. 

1 hour ago, MayaE said:

He even said before that he thinks media doesn't know even 10% of his private life. And he doesn't want to expose his family, house and gf. For him, his privacy is his most precious entity. Even before, during Binkyo days in 2009 up to the present, he still the same Hb with regards to his lovelife. We don't see pics of him dating. That's how he protects his relationship. I read some comments in vast ig, some fans threaten not to support him anymore etc. because maybe Hb were not giving in to their demands. 

Hyun Bin does not need this kind of fans. So you can go and sulk in the corner.

1 hour ago, MayaE said:

Don't blame Hb when we support him in his drama or movies, its our voluntary act and should not be taken against him. He is a good actor that's why some thinks that his role in a certain project is real. Of course as an actor, he is being paid and in turn, he should portray his role very well. Some gives meaning in every action he made. Do not fall for his dimple, do not fall for his smile, do not fall for his gentle actions, even to fans he sometimes cover their legs with towel (btw Shk always have towel to cover her legs hehehe ). These are all his natural traits. Even shk said he is a gentleman. During promo of Hyde with Hjm, he even help her (hjm) in fixing her clothes ( I think in her shoulder or back ). If we will put meaning into all his actions while promoting/shooting then by this time how many gfs Hb must have?

I'm really tempted to post BTS of HB giving sweet gesture to his co-star but I restrain myself since it's BinKyo thread. They need to open their eyes and look around. This covid lockdown does mental breakdown to people they have to analyse everything single things to fit in their bias.

1 hour ago, MayaE said:

Let's not be selfish. Let's be part of Hb's longtime wish to build his own family. Let's prove our love to him and to Kyo by showing them our unconditional love,respect and support. Remember we dont own them, we are here to support and not to harrass them. They have real life off cam. 

Let's respect each other and sail peacefully.

InGodwetrust

:heart:

7 minutes ago, leek said:

Baby Ruby should ask for a nicer coat from her mom and dad :lol:

It seems like the picture featured is being partnered also. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it’s a type of exam it will be matching type. Match column A’s partner to column B. Lol

:loolz:

Archived