✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

15 minutes ago, Nona said:

Anyone knows what the Japan article talks about? What's the content of it btw?

Why the caption says: Hyun Bin treasured photo? :ph34r:

Not much actually.

It’s a weekly magazine in Japan and they want to feature Hyun Bin considering CLOY’s popularity in Japan.

So the editor said they asked Hyun Bin for his favorite photo that they can use since they cannot have photoshoot due to pandemic concerns, and Hyun Bin gave them that pic and told them he was 28 years old that time.

Why did he choose a pic from ten years ago among all his pics? Just like why did Kyo suddenly made a throwback pic when she was 28?

:happyshakes:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, leek said:

Not much actually.

It’s a weekly magazine in Japan and they want to feature Hyun Bin considering CLOY’s popularity in Japan.

So the editor said they asked Hyun Bin for his favorite photo that they can use since they cannot have photoshoot due to pandemic concerns, and Hyun Bin gave them that pic and told them he was 28 years old that time.

Why did he choose a pic from ten years ago among all his pics? Just like why did Kyo suddenly made a throwback pic when she was 28?

:happyshakes:

Ohhhhhhh.... So that's what it is......

I guess we're right in predicting that Bin should release at least an ambiguous statement for us to consider whether or not Bin n Kyo are together, and to clarify the rumor outside Korea.

Or, maybe he or his team or his lady also lurking in this thread and understand that we hope for a statement from Vast or Bin.

So, my take is that Hyun Bin gave his old photo when he's 28 suggesting that it's an indirect affirmation of our conjecture so far. And by the way, to conform Kyo previous act of posting the W cover when she's 28.

Also, Bin seems to mirror Kyo behavior in regards to giving implicit statement aka cryptic messages to the public. Since we know he's quite direct and honest, It's either he already masters this behavior or it's Kyo who helps him. B)

36 minutes ago, leek said:

Not much actually.

That's a bold statement. I don't need affirmation from him anymore. This should be enough. 

:rickroll:

7 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

That's a bold statement. I don't need affirmation from him anymore. This should be enough. 

:rickroll:

Exactly. I don’t consider it anymore as cryptic.  It is a statement. An indirect one, but it’s still a statement.  I’m even half expecting Kyo to edit her WKorea post and change the caption back to “When I was 28.”
:ok:

p.s. Still hoping for Soompi to add another donut for Panda  to juggle B)

15 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THEIR TREASURED PHOTOS RECENTLY CHOSEN BY THEM

WHEN THEY WERE 28 AND IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER 

:exercice:

please do not quote 

Bin is still that honest and straightforward person but ofcourse must protect his LITTLE SQUIRREL so he just let that cryptic message be his answer. 

:happyshakes: :ok:

Actually Japan is not the first time.

Hyun Bin also gave an old photo for a magazine in the Philippines which also dates back to the time he was with Kyo (the pic wearing light blue, a similar one is his weibo Profile pic now)

But the magazine in the Philippines did not emphasize that fact that its old pic and many new fans of HB aka CLOY bandwagoners thought its a new pic.

:whytho:

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Hyun Bin also gave an old photo for a magazine in the Philippines which also dates back to the time he was with Kyo (the pic wearing light blue)

But the magazine did not emphasize that fact that its old and many new fans of HB aka CLOY bandwagoners thought its a new pic.

Whoa... Maybe this time Bin requested for that particular statement to be published in the article? Well, a good move, this time around. B)

5 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Hyun Bin also gave an old photo for a magazine in the Philippines which also dates back to the time he was with Kyo (the pic wearing light blue, a similar one is his weibo Profile pic now)

But the magazine in the Philippines did not emphasize that fact that its old pic and many new fans of HB aka CLOY bandwagoners thought its a new pic.

Do you have the pic? Who do we need to talk to for that missed opportunity? :onfirex:

:joy:

This pictorial is old. A photo from this pictorial was given to Philippine magazine and many thought its new. The editor I believe is also a bandwagoner of his latest drama and does not know much about him

IMG-20200701-131653.jpg

dont quote pic

15 minutes ago, Nona said:

Whoa... Maybe this time Bin requested for that particular statement to be published in the article? Well, a good move, this time around. B)

The editor asked what age he was in the pics he sent

6 hours ago, Cea Yee said:

OMO!!!!!

It's SongHyeKyo' voice!!!

With a caption 'Let's be Happy!' says a lot!!!! There is something they're celebrating for sure! waaahhh

Miss her so much!!!! :please:

So confirmed Kyo really is there...

Now I wonder what really was the event with white decorations...

Please can the squad give us some crumbs what was the event..

:cutekitty: Jebal.....

Make-up artist also commented on her own post with a blue heart, and it was followed by a comment with Ruby's account.

:piggydance:

24 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

This pictorial is old. A photo from this pictorial was given to Philippine magazine and many thought its new. The editor I believe is also a bandwagoner of his latest drama and does not know much about him

The editor asked what age he was in the pics he sent

Did you mean the editor of the Philippine mag asked or did you mean the Japan one? 

Just now, HazSharai said:

Did you mean the editor of the Philippine mag asked or did you mean the Japan one? 

The Japan one. 

The magazine requested Hyun Bin to send some of his favorite photos because they could not have photoshoot.

When he sent them the pic, they asked what age and he said it was when he was 28 so in the caption of the magazine, 28 was really written :lol:

This another old pic was taken by the Japan magazine in their old files from June 22, 2012 issue.

Caption says HB has 3 blockbuster dramas (MNIKSS, SEGA and CLOY)

894-C3239-43-DE-461-A-BFFD-93518706-FF3-

Please do not quote

Both Kyo and HB have 3 blockbuster dramas now:

Autumn In My Heart, Full House, DOTS

Very much equal footing now than before when he was called Mr. Song Hye Kyo 

Chinese fans who knew Japanese have the copies. The editor asked permission from the agency. (of course for copyright issues)

There are pics from the magazine such as the one posted by Leek above.

There are also pics given by agency and chosen by HB (which when he was 28.)

Archived