✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

30 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Where do you hear the manly voice?

Also may I asked when did SHK posted picture with ‘When I was 28 ‘ caption? Just curious because I don’t see it in her IG

A follow up comment on her post which she deleted now

3-E5-F731-E-E15-E-4379-AA9-F-3115-A7-F4-

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, PrSu said:

The post is still there, but her comment has been removed.  

here is a screenshot -found it on google search -  https://www.flickr.com/photos/187871843@N07/49840726211/in/dateposted-public/

Thanks....I saw the picture but I didn’t see the caption which made me wonder if I see the right picture....

So why did she remove her caption? If truly it doesn’t have meaning behind it, & that her fans speculation were wrong, she didn’t have to remove it right, unless you smart people guessed it right & she got panic & remove it....just like her PSM unnie, who close the comment section when fans started linking her post to SHK & HB...I mean she can just say that she got melancholy with song since she’s watching the drama or something along the line...

And HB has to choose a picture from the time he was 28 too...hmmm...was he the one choosing it or did someone else choose it for him? Someone who love their pictures when they were 28? Carry on from where they left off, so to say...:Megalol:

Also in Korea, when they say they’re 28, they’re actually 27... WW ended in Dec 2008, they started dating not long after, which means in early 2009, and they both turn 27 that year international age & 28 Korean age. Tho SHK’s real birthday is in November 1981, her official birthday is in February 1982, and I remember reading somewhere long ago, one reason HB refused to call her Noona is because of that.

Btw any idea why would someone hacked a fan shipping account in social media?

13 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

This thread is active again not because people are pushing Bin and Kyo together but because most of us were shocked when their friend started teasing them followed by other coincidences.

The basis here therefore are mostly concrete and not analysis of song lyrics and other delulus. Although of course this group has that also but the main driving factors here are not those silly stuff.

Most of the mainstays here are entertaining delulus now compared to last May.

Why?

Because after spending about 2 months of investigating about movements and coincidences, several conclusions lead to BK have something right now.

Not everything can be said here publicly because we protect them especially Song Hye Kyo.  She has been called so many things already. All is fair in love and war as they say and its their lives not ours. We are only mere SPECTATORS.

Again, this thread is not for matchmaking but supporting because based on rational observation and hunch, there is something going on.

Here. We're only mere Spectators and not Dictators.:)

What Park Sol Mi did was to post this OST and captioned it  그 어렵고 힘든 감정 사랑 - Those hard and difficult emotion of Love. and put Kyo’s hashtag (I thought at that time that it was the song title. :lol: but apparently the English title is Is It Love) 

58816245-98-BF-4-D81-9918-DFBDA4-FD9-F8-

(please do not quote pic)

Kyo not only liked but she also commented “Unnie, hahaha“

See the specific line in Green on PSM’s post?

It says:

사랑이라면 다신 비켜 나지 말아요 다시 아플 사랑이라도

Which means:

If it's love, don't get out of my way again, even if it hurts again. ;)

When this post gets noticed by fans and there was fanwar, she deleted the caption but still put Kyo’s name HT, eventually she closed the comments section. But did not delete the post despite it having several China articles 

A week after,  Kyo and Binnie were trending in China due to the CF and Trees coincidence and the OST was mentioned again, few days after that, PSM finally deleted this post.

I believe Kyo has asked her to delete so no unfriendly media in Korea can use it against her. Korea has strict libel laws so they cannot simply write a rumor without support and Kyo has always been filing cases vs media so they knew they can be sued if they will write without basis. 

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Fans said on Twitter: Kyo we love dogs but we want to see your face more :joy:

Hahaha legit. Like we love to see those dogs like my IG’s search bar are the squad dogs lol. But yes we want to see the owner too. :bawling:

6 minutes ago, leek said:

It says:

Which means:

Amazing I just noticed the green lines now. You are a keen observer. B)

The reply of Kyo makes me really curious though. Hahaha it’s really like PSM is teasing her. 

1 hour ago, caileysmileyyy said:

Yeah, Being a SHK fan is too hard. You need a  long patience in order to survive if you're a Kyonatic

Agree. But I can really still wait for her to comeback and she got my full support. If Kyo will be reading this (I hope so) WE ARE JUST HERE WAITING AND SUPPORTING YOU QUEEN. 

:heart1:

9 minutes ago, leek said:

It says:

Which means:

Me:

:heart2beat:

14 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

The reply of Kyo makes me really curious though. Hahaha it’s really like PSM is teasing her. 

About Kyo way of replying, I'm not sure if you also have the same interpretation of it.

But, IMO, I interpreted her reply as being embarrassed, maybe you often see in Kdramas where close friends tease each other, and then the one who gets teased is very shy due to her feeling being known by her friends.

That's how I see it, that's why I was so excited that Bin n Kyo have reconnected.

Sorry, the green color, which is apparently the line PSM was listening to when she made the screenshot, is only up to this part: 

사랑이라면 다신 비켜 나지 말아요

If it's love, don't get out of my way again.

:heart:

22 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Hahaha legit. Like we love to see those dogs like my IG’s search bar are the squad dogs lol. But yes we want to see the owner too. 

I’ve been viewing the squads’ dogs IG that my explore feed on IG now is filled with other people’s dogs instagram. It shows dedication right there. :joy:

8 minutes ago, leek said:

Sorry, the green color, which is apparently the line PSM was listening to when she made the screenshot, is only up to this part: 

사랑이라면 다신 비켜 나지 말아요

My favorite line in the song.

Why did Kyo like it if there was nothing going on? B)

7 minutes ago, leek said:

사랑이라면 다신 비켜 나지 말아요

:heart: That’s my favorite line in this song and it was bittersweet while I was making the video.

I also did not notice the green highlighted part before, yet, I was already spazzing.

Now it confirms more than ever. 

Squirrel and Panda v. 2.0 :Ohboy3:

10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

18 minutes ago, leek said:

사랑이라면 다신 비켜 나지 말아요

21 minutes ago, Nona said:

About Kyo way of replying, I'm not sure if you also have the same interpretation of it.

But, IMO, I interpreted her reply as being embarrassed, maybe you often see in Kdramas where close friends tease each other, and then the one who gets teased is very shy due to her feeling being known by her friends.

That's how I see it, that's why I was so excited that Bin n Kyo have reconnected.

Same thoughts here. Like it was also a way of saying Unnie please don’t spoil it here, Im too shy. Hahaha

But I really don’t know how koreans reacts when they are teased. Haha

2 hours ago, Marso18 said:

Hahaha legit. Like we love to see those dogs like my IG’s search bar are the squad dogs lol. But yes we want to see the owner too. :bawling:

Amazing I just noticed the green lines now. You are a keen observer. B)

Agree. But I can really still wait for her to comeback and she got my full support. If Kyo will be reading this (I hope so) WE ARE JUST HERE WAITING AND SUPPORTING YOU QUEEN. 

Of course Kyo read Soompi Forums, especially this topic. She deleted the second sentence in introduction of baby R's Instagram about grandma. 

The introductions of baby R's Instagram is discussed only in this topic. Weibo never mentioned to them. Thats why i believe Kyo or her squads came here and read all things in here. Then she decided to delete the second sentence just in case media curious about them. 

Since it was already page 493. So It takes time for you to read right Kyo :). How long do you need to read all pages in here? 1 or 2 days? Ask your panda come here too. You guys maybe are laugh and impress on how detective we did haha :coolshades:

KYO LOVES ACTING SHE SAID IN HER LATEST INTERVIEW IN ELLE MAGAZINE THIS YEAR THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE TO BE A DIRECTOR (SORRY JOON YOUNG AND JI OH :P) BECAUSE SHE LOVES ACTING

IN HER OWN TIME, SHE WILL BE BACK! 

MEANTIME, LET HER ENJOY LIFE AND PRIVACY WITH HER LOVED ONES. ;)

Archived