✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

38 minutes ago, Cea Yee said:

I am sorry to tell you but please don't generalized. Don't speak on my behalf. I am a newbie here as you can see on my points and I will tell you that people here are very accommodating esp. when they see you bring good vibes here unless they really can see and feel that your posts and comments are very telling to negativity. And I don't know why did you come up saying that they're hard on newbies whereinfact they're not. I can see that in as much as they wanted to limit this thread, they are nice and still accept newbies. They just only being careful and keep on reminding everyone to be responsible with its own post. And there's nothing wrong with that,  I think. They're not just promoting fanwars as much as possible and that's all that matters here. Nobody cares if people from other ships come here and they'll say we're delulus, we don't have real receipts or we're not realistic with our evidences because we know it's happening. All here are not naive to feel that some here are BinKyo pretenders. We don't care here because we know the truth that our evidences are of great weight. All they care here is for each and everyone the feeling of being a happy and positive Binkyo shipper. As you can see no one does think of negative against each other here not until now. I hope other newbies understand because I do. Thank you!

I didn't mean to generalize so it's my mistake if my message gave that vibe but my main point was drawing the line between being a shipper and still having realistic honest queries that mean well. I ONLY wanted to provide a diff perspective. And ofc, it goes without saying that as long as you don't tread in that territory, whether you're a newbie or not you are accommodated. It's not really about what post and comments are negative on a moral scale but it seems to cater more to certain members idea of negativity. I didn't know this group was only for positive stuffs irregardless or whether realistic or not with absolutely no space for queries. My badd and I feel I'm going to continue being misunderstood so I'm going to leave it here..queries don't always mean negativity. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@HyeKyoisBest sorry if you feel that as a newbie you are not welcome. Its not our intentions to be hostile. This is an open forum and everyone is welcome to share their views as long as its within the topic, which is mainly Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo. We are a friendly group and we don't discriminate on anyone.

We are all different and we expect different views and perspective. Though collectively there's a simple wish that we share as a group, a happy ending for SHK and HB. We believe in love and destiny and that they are really meant to be. 

But if you have doubt about them, then this thread is not for you. There's an individual thread for SHK and HB, try to browse around maybe they are more to your liking. 

Good luck and may you find a thread that suits you. :) 

5 hours ago, HyeKyoisBest said:

I am a newbie and I also feel you guys are hard on us newbies sometimes.

I am also I newbie in this forum I just started on June first week but the people here are accommodating I even ask for help on how to do things in this thread to them and they even offer some help.

You are really free to post your observations and honest opinions here but make sure it will not include other ship because the main purpose of this thread in not to make any fanwars but to investigate and observe BinKyo with possible clues and coincidences.

The admin here and those people that are here for a long time just to make this thread be still here for years are protecting this thread for a long time because they have hopes for BinKyo and now its happening so if we are here because we just want war to other ships then this is not really the thread for you. 

Welcome and enjoy :)

Spoiler

The height difference in the deleted IGS tho :ph34r:

:ok:

I am also new here see my profile. This account was created May 31 although I have soompi acct before but I already forgot PW. I created another because I want to join in the discussion.

Since my first post I easily become friends with people here because I did not come posting attacks on others. I come here expressing support for Bin and Kyo individually and willing to investigate more on the clues that they are back together.

Wow keep it up chingus. I love how this thread is progressing quickly and smoothly  :wub: I was not able to check regularly due to my hectic schedule so there’s a looot to backread!

Btw any idea if there is an exact date for Binnie’s flight to Jordan next month? International Kiss Day is on the 6th :p :ohboy2:

Been back reading. I think people forget that they're also communicating something else with their post and nonpost, which could go undetected by untrained eyes. 

Anyway, I'm here to just follow BinKyo's moves and glad that the Squirrel Army is one group I can discuss and be happy with. I can't help but get giddy with all those romance in the air! (delulu) 

:please:

11 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Been back reading. I think people forget that they're also communicating something else with their post and nonpost, which could go undetected by untrained eyes. 

Anyway, I'm here to just follow BinKyo's moves and glad that the Squirrel Army is one group I can discuss and be happy with. I can't help but get giddy with all those romance in the air! (delulu) 

:please:

Reading between the lines gives us glimpse of who some folks are 

:poledance:

9 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Reading between the lines gives us glimpse of who some folks are 

:poledance:

That is so true. And we don't want fan wars here. It's just a waste of time. 

3 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Why am I getting excited with the new crumbs that our detectives have discovered. 

:happydance:

Love is in the air. Probably with other members of the squad too. :wub:

This might be ott, but I'm really curious. Does the other shipper threads like the imaginary one or yoongi thread (they once dated) get the same impolite comments?

As the other shippers can have their delulus on something imaginary, why the same thing can't be applied here? What we do in this thread is drawing the prospect of them back together by compiling hints here and there. And It's not an easy task :lol:.

For those new to binkyo, I suggest you to backread first before voicing out your doubt. At least have some idea of what's going on at this moment, as to why we have inkling that they've reconciled.

7 hours ago, HyeKyoisBest said:

I didn't mean to generalize so it's my mistake if my message gave that vibe but my main point was drawing the line between being a shipper and still having realistic honest queries that mean well. I ONLY wanted to provide a diff perspective. And ofc, it goes without saying that as long as you don't tread in that territory, whether you're a newbie or not you are accommodated. It's not really about what post and comments are negative on a moral scale but it seems to cater more to certain members idea of negativity. I didn't know this group was only for positive stuffs irregardless or whether realistic or not with absolutely no space for queries. My badd and I feel I'm going to continue being misunderstood so I'm going to leave it here..queries don't always mean negativity. 

I get your point. Yes, queries don't always mean negative but it should be taken as to case by case basis. Realistically, this is a thread solely provided for Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo being real. So any queries against BinKyo not being real may mean negative. To what extent of having realistic honest query do you mean? What kind of evidence do you need? And you wanting to provide a different perspective? Basic fundamental principle on this thread is that BinKyo is real, no other perspective. We are not forcing people to believe in all the probabilities backed up by evidences accumulated by our members that BinKyo is real. What we have are not merely assumptions however, non-BinKyo believers are always going to be doubtful, uncertain and will have many queries does not matter whether the evidences are strong or not for them. Everyone can go to other territories. No one is controlling anyone. However, as BinKyo member please be mindful to be responsible and not to engage into some sort of fanwars as caused by negative post or comment because we are bound by rules. Everyone including admins are subject to soompi rules, that's why there is this constant reminder from people here as to any negative post or comment is concerned. Please do take negative as to it's simple and plain description, don't take the idea that it is based on certain members' perception of what negative post or comment means because it's not like that. Where in doubt as to what negative post or comment is please refer to soompi rules. Again, this is a thread believing that BinKyo is real.

For the record, I am not against anyone here. 

Anything against this post should be taken against me - only me.

So help me God..:fingerheartx:

Our lurkers are jealous of our BinKyo animal kingdom hahahaha. 

That's what the real Hyun Bin is - he loves animals and cute little things.. also a cute little woman ;)

Squirrels are important part of their lovestory. Hyun Bin likes Kyo so much and thinks she is the cute little squirrel while he is her big Panda.

:ok::please:

7 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Our lurkers are jealous of our BinKyo animal kingdom hahahaha. 

That's what the Hyun Bin is - he loves animals and cute little things.. also a cute little woman ;)

Squirrels are important part of their lovestory. Hyun Bin likes Kyo so much and thinks she is the cute little squirrel while he is her big Panda.

:ok::please:

Maybe our lurkers out there who bashed on Twitter have no boyfriend since birth. 

Since it's normal of romantic couples to have pet names for each other. 

Those who knows bin will also know how honest, uptight and stubborn he is. No woman can change a man's personality, especially a man who is approaching his 40s and has always been serious about life.

To the newbies, I would suggest you read first the forum from page 243 when discussions about binkyo getting back together started (and now we are on page 473!). Only after you have caught on, will you then be able to participate actively in the current discussion. I know you might be lazy to back read, but have some respect for others here who are having an active discussion about the latest findings. If you have any queries, it's likelihood the answer to your queries can be found in one of the pages from 243 and 473.

Archived