✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Early Sunday morning crumbs is my breakfast  

I envy you guys in the club! Whatever it is, im happy that you guys are happy with the new crumbs. Im hoping and praying that our binkyo is in good hands and will continue to sail despite all the obstacles. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Anne said:

I envy you guys in the club! Whatever it is, im happy that you guys are happy with the new crumbs. Im hoping and praying that our binkyo is in good hands and will continue to sail despite all the obstacles. 

+1 

So, it's not far from the 'revelation day'??

It should be right?

We've been digging evidence and piling crumbs for a month or so now. :sweatingbullets:

I've yet to improve my patience level. LOL

I personally feel they should hold off on the "revelation" given the current hype on the recent drama. I feel it might affect their personal & professional life - just my 2 cents :)  of course if they do reveal, we can all celebrate!  

Watched the ep 16 last night of WW. Can't help but take this:

Do not quote photo

Screenshot-20200628-113957.jpg

I've never been a super fan of hb and yet my heart is taking a roller coaster ride these days. 

:transforms:

Does anyone here have a copy of WW DVD (korean version) on hand? I'm trying to purchase one but as expected it's sold out. It stated that the korean version has 20 episodes, so I supposed there is bts/ng there. I'm curious as the NG scenes I found online seem too little. 

25 minutes ago, PrSu said:

I personally feel they should hold off on the "revelation" given the current hype on the recent drama. I feel it might affect their personal & professional life - just my 2 cents :)  of course if they do reveal, we can all celebrate!  

I agree! We also need to protect them. 

Archived