✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

34 minutes ago, leek said:

Shippers accuse Kyo of stealing Hyun Bin as in WHAT? 

Are you really sure your ship was dating? Hahahaha why? Grocery again??? :lol: :lol:

Leave Song Hye Kyo alone and RESPECT HYUN BIN. You wont believe his several stern denials he is not dating your bias. Do you think he is amused by that? You are obviously not his long time fans. 

:smashes:

This made my day. Lol. As if hb is a baby who couldn't decide on his own. 

Happy with the new gifs. Is soompi trolling us also? 

:ok:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Kyo liked:

May 2020:

1. Happy Deer (La Biche as her French Friend called it) - Kyo once changed her old IG name to La Biche Kyo in Feb 2019

June 2020:

2. Courting Squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her

3. Happy Bird - She was called a woodpecker bird by her friends for speaking too fast.

4. Bee on Sunflower - Hye Kyo is Sunflower that is why her Korean Fans call themselves Hyebaragi (Korean for Sunflowers)

Therefore I conclude, SONG HYE KYO IS IN LOVE and since she liked a Squirrel, we know to whom. 

:happyshakes:

1 hour ago, leek said:

Shippers accuse Kyo of stealing Hyun Bin as in WHAT? 

Are you really sure your ship was dating? Hahahaha why? Grocery again??? :lol: :lol:

Leave Song Hye Kyo alone and RESPECT HYUN BIN. You wont believe his several stern denials he is not dating your bias. Do you think he is amused by that? You are obviously not his long time fans. 

:smashes:

It’s really funny how they don’t believe in the official statement coming from VAST. They believe in rumor rather than facts. 

They have much time to attacked Kyo maybe because no update from their ship. Let them have their tantrums and wait for another wave of denial. Hahahahahah

:hwaiting:

8 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Bee on Sunflower - Hye Kyo is Sunflower that is why her Korean Fans call themselves Hyebaragi (Korean for Sunflowers)

B (ee) on Hye (baragi).... I mean... As I said before: Occam’s Razor :w00t:

Spoiler

Bin the Bee on Hyekyo the Sunflower... Ah, we get it Kyo :D 

:hwaiting2::ok:

24 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

What Kyo liked:

May 2020:

1. Happy Deer (La Biche as her French Friend called it) - Kyo once changed her old IG name to La Biche Kyo in Feb 2019

June 2020:

2. Courting Squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her

3. Happy Bird - She was called a woodpecker bird by her friends for speaking too fast.

4. Bee on Sunflower - Hye Kyo is Sunflower that is why her Korean Fans call themselves Hyebaragi (Korean for Sunflowers)

Therefore I conclude, SONG HYE KYO IS IN LOVE and since she liked a Squirrel, we know to whom. 

:happyshakes:

We'll wait for Kyo to like an IG post of Panda (of China maybe) to complete our puzzle pieces LOL

Kyo, if you read our Soompi thread, please let us happy with the liking only... Well, if you have no idea about what to post in your Kyo1122 IG. :innocent:

Is Hyun Bin really going to Jordan next month? July-August are the hottest month in the Middle-East, up to 40°. Can't they do it in another location like anywhere we are at the moment. so one of us can follow him and report to our Queen :D 

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

When did Hyun Bin sang Shallow? was it last May 2019 when Kyo's stylist commented on his stylist IG?

:please:

April 20 and May 11, 2019 fan meetings. :wub:

32 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

April 20 and May 11, 2019 fan meetings. :wub:

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

When did Hyun Bin sang Shallow? was it last May 2019 when Kyo's stylist commented on his stylist IG?

:please:

He was singing Shallow at the FM in Hongkong May 11, 2019 pic where the stylist of Kyo clapped as comment. First time ever that she commented on Hyun Bin's pic. :poledance:

44 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

40°C? :blink: HB will get tanned naturally. I intrigued how different his skin tone would look in the movie.

HIS ROLE IS A PRISONER OR REFUGEE RIGHT. HE WAS SO DIRTY LOOKING IN A SET PIC LAST MONTH HAHAHA 

14 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The restless account keeps bashing Kyo and spread fake news then blocks everyone who contradicts her.  she will be restless more when she knows the truth :eats2:

True. The account speaks for herself. Restless throwing insults to Kyo. If we have a Twitter accounts here we should report this troll. 

8 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

True. The account speaks for herself. Restless throwing insults to Kyo. If we have a Twitter accounts here we should report this troll. 

reported already yesterday she blocked me, a coward and someone who wont ever listen to the other side, poor her what will she do with her non sailing ship only in delulus, imagine they have a wedding date hahahaha

11 minutes ago, leek said:

reported already yesterday she blocked me, a coward and someone who wont ever listen to the other side, poor her what will she do with her non sailing ship only in delulus, imagine they have a wedding date hahahaha

Yes her other account I also reported it and she is now making another account and she even twitted more insults now. 

If Bin and Kyo will announce their wedding I will really screenshot all her post so that she can eat her words. 

:crazymad:

I will give you another coincidence. This was posted by Squad of Kyo in Dec 4.

Check out the story of Peter Chan’s Perhaps Love.

It’s about former lovers who met again ten years later.

:happy:

Please do not quote.

49150-F9-D-2-FCD-4-A87-AA81-7-E9349-D48-

It's so funny seeing people have the Twitter account with 'restless' word in it. 

The username in any social media accounts usually reflects the psychology of the people behind it. 

When someone uses the word 'restless', it can only mean ONE thing: his/her soul is undeniable restless. Full of uncomfortable emotions and feels that she/he needs to let go.

That person, I'm afraid, is already battling with his/her own mentality. I wonder what will happen with the real self of that person supposed what he/she believes now goes awry...

What will happen with his/her mental health state?

I hope we're here can stay sane and moderate when shipping Binkyo. They have their own lives, so do we. 

God bless us here. :innocent:

Archived