✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, leek said:

Our girl’s in love :wub:  her mood is always transparent in her social media 

Yeaah she’s obviously inlove. She likes a coupe squirrel, a flower, love to teased her friends. 

When your happy and you can’t hide it. Hahaha 

:letsgo:

It might not signify something, but who knows.

Spoiler

In late feb last year, CLOY FL posted a book in her IG. The writer of the book was inspired after watching Encounter.

IMG-20200626-084822.jpg

On the comment section, there was a photographer followed by kyo. Do you think it meant something? (in relation to binkyo?)

Let me know if it's not appropriate to post it here, i will delete later.

@mizz_rain I dont think there is any relation but I saw the book too and the photographer of DOTS and CLOY are the same. So naturally, Kyo also followed that.

7 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

By the way I love the new gifs here. 

:loveu:

I think there's a Panda already hahaha

15 minutes ago, leek said:

@mizz_rain I dont think there is any relation but I saw the book too and the photographer of DOTS and CLOY are the same. So naturally, Kyo also followed that.

I think there's a Panda already hahaha

This panda emoji is such a missed opportunity. I mean, what could be a more perfect pairing than a Panda and a Squirrel?  OK? :joy:

:ok:

2 hours ago, leek said:

Kyo is online she just liked the video of a bee on Indian Blanker flowers that looked like Sunflowers :loveu:

In Encounter ost, there's beautiful lyrics

You're my flower and I'm your bee
You know you keep me alive
You're my reasons for everything I do
The other half of me

1 hour ago, mizz_rain said:

In Encounter ost, there's beautiful lyrics

You're my flower and I'm your bee
You know you keep me alive
You're my reasons for everything I do
The other half of me

KYO IS HAPPY AND IN LOVE

BABY R's ACCOUNT HAS NEW POSTS

50 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

at least the other GIF is carrying letter K for Kyo hahaha

You’re right about the K for Kyo :wub: Maybe Soompi doesn’t want to be too obvious that they also ship BinKyo ( #jk peace Soompi:P)  But they can make it up by adding a second donut to the one the panda is carrying and it will make it look like BK 

:approves: :ok:

Shippers accuse Kyo of stealing Hyun Bin as in WHAT? 

Are you really sure your ship was dating? Hahahaha why? Grocery again??? :lol: :lol:

Leave Song Hye Kyo alone and RESPECT HYUN BIN. You wont believe his several stern denials he is not dating your bias. Do you think he is amused by that? You are obviously not his long time fans. 

:smashes:

13 minutes ago, leek said:

Shippers accuse Kyo of stealing Hyun Bin as in WHAT? 

Are you really sure your ship was dating? Hahahaha why? Grocery again??? :lol: :lol:

Leave Song Hye Kyo alone and RESPECT HYUN BIN. You wont believe his several stern denials he is not dating your bias. Do you think he is amused by that? You are obviously not his long time fans. 

:smashes:

If they don't believe the official statement of vast, they should ask Hb themselves. 

They are always pressuring Hyun Bin to speak up about Song Hye Kyo haha

There is a very high chance he will get irritated by them being too rabid and will speak and deny again their ship.

But I do not think he will ever speak about Kyo at this time as he is of course protecting his squirrel.. 

Archived