✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

6 hours ago, leek said:

Singapore memories 

In this angle Bin looks like he's kissing her neck that made her tickle :blush:

I've seen all the videos of BinKyo ( presscon, ngs, interviews etc many times before and  some fans can't help but made gifs for Binkyo.  Seeing BinKyo memories be like

:please: :heart2beat:

-------

My  super favorite emoji

:doggie::doggie:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ulap2 said:

One of my fave scenes in WW is this embrace before sleeping. Soooooooooooooo natural and you couldn't even see hb's heart palpitating here as if it's the most natural thing for him. 

This was one of my faves too thats why its the first short video I posted in my IG

:love:

FYI: I own this Instagram (per Soompi rules).  But please dont quote.

BinKyo are not dating accdg to the rabid bashers on Twitter who always insult Kyo saying that she should leave HB alone since he's dating the latest costar haha LOL

1. Why did PSM suddenly tease Kyo?

Wasn't it distasteful for a bestfriend to suddenly tease you in public of something related to your ex? The caption was long and difficult love and the lyrics were about lovers reconciliation. Why did Kyo laugh like a usual reaction of a shy girl for being teased? Wasn't she surprised being teased on something related to someone she broke up with 10 years ago? 

2. Why did Kyo followed back his stylist?

Yes she used to be her stylist too but I am sure she would understand if Kyo won't follow back because who would want to follow someone whose main client is your ex with latest pics of your ex on her instagram?

3.  After not doing such thing for a decade, why did Kyo's friends are now openly supporting his projects, comment praises and uploading dramas of Hyun Bin?

4. After avoiding anything about Hyun Bin, why did Kyo suddenly liked the pics of Squirrels his endearment to her on and off screen. She is not the type of person who likes everything she sees on IG. 

On the other ship being real said the bashers:

1. Why did HB deny many times and strongly worded during the last denial. "Was never and are never dating" He could just follow SSC (how ironic haha) style of we are just friends hanging out excuse, but he didn't.

2. On set closeness, compare it with several BTS of his other dramas and other KDramas nothing unusual for co stars doing a current drama or movie spending time together on set whether Korean stars, Hollywood or other countries stars. If all set friendships mean something then all delulus in all threads here in Soompi Paradise are dating then LOL

3. Grocery shopping - first off, it was one year and 7 months ago no more follow ups, longer time has passed even than the entire length of HB and KSR's relationship LOL. I did not say he dated his latest costar though, because as they said they were with other people. CLOY scriptwriter lives in the US and it is a fact that several meetings will be held before deciding on tv or movie projects and if they spent time in the US it is normal if you happen to be in the same city with friends from your country at the same time.

4. Body language wise, its not Hyun Bin who initiates skinship with all his co stars including latest costar, except with Kyo. Watch videos without your colored lenses aka biased eyes clouded not by cataracts but by too much delulus.

5. Liking spree of his latest costar - fan service to thank the stans for the time, money and effort voting for them hoping for some Baeksang skinships which did not happen since Bin was so distant not only physically but emotionally as well LOL. FYI service vans from Parking Area to red carpet area and the guards were arranged by Award organizers, Clothes brands were sponsored normal for co stars of a hit drama, HB hurried home after the event. 

As pointed by others here, ship all you want but do not insult and harass Song Hye Kyo because we have enough objective reasons for BinKyo2.0 

:hwaiting:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICS 

6-F666828-9-CDA-4-D6-C-885-D-A4920551-D5

6 hours ago, leek said:

ALWAYS WITH HIS ARM AROUND HER SHOULDERS

THAT'S HOW SWEET HYUN BIN IS IF HE REALLY LOVES THE GIRL FOR REAL 

:Cornykiss:

please do not quote

Come to think of it, why Bin never did the same thing with other co stars?

Was he trying to draw a line between work and not? But presscon can be considered work too...

Or work is only when the camera is rolling, and when it's off, then it's not working anymore?

If so, then Bin consciousness is quite high on this matter. B)

Usually actors try to be gentlemen and initiate holding hands with their FLs during presscon too.

Bin ability to distinguish between on cam and off cam acts is on another level. LOL

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

As pointed by others here, ship all you want but do not insult and harass Song Hye Kyo because we have enough objective reasons for BinKyo2.0 

If we see those kind of rabid shippers throwing insults especially to Kyo kindly call the attention of the Kyonatics and also in this thread for us to report the account. 

We do not want fanwars but at the same time we don’t tolerate bullying.

Protect Ruby, Kyo and Bin. 

:kicks:

Archived