✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

9 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Hahaha agree. That is why she should be the president Squirrel Army. Without her we will never get the clues and all this coincidences. 
:exercice:

Imagine what we have uncovered so many coincidences especially on the later part of 2019! :happy:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, HazSharai said:

I still need to see dramas from HB though. It would be such a waste to not see his amazing acting range in 16-ep dramas.  But I am hoping to see him in dramas with less focus on romance like Hot Stove League.  At the end of the day, I think he just really wants a legacy as a great actor.

Same with Kyo, if she decides to do another drama, I want to watch her in a female-led ensemble. I think her idea of a SK version of Ocean's 8 would also be great for a drama, not just a movie. 

Agree. I also like Nam Goong Min as an actor. If they could team up in a drama, it would be awesome B).

I'd like to see Kyo in another drama, crime / friendship kind of drama. Better do drama than movie for me, so I can see her longer :lol:.

23 minutes ago, leek said:

Imagine what we have uncovered so many coincidences especially on the later part of 2019! :happy:

Coincidences since last year that Squirrel Army has uncovered plus recent coincidences after the OST, for me the most obvious aside from OST are: Kyo following BK after so many years of not following each other, Kyo liking deer and squirrel and her friends can already post anything related to HB. 

And the most interesting coincidence is Baby Ruby next to that was the Yangpyeong CF Shoot. 

:crazymad:

15 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

BECAUSE OF THE HYPE ON HIS DRAMA I REALLY NEVER EXPECTED BINKYO COMEBACK IS POSSIBLE HAHAHA

Neither do I. Actually, before coming here, I silently followed the neighbour thread :vicx:. I saw there was a slight attraction based on their interaction, that's why I got curious. But, i'm more convinced on this latest development on binkyo part :D.

8 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Neither do I. Actually, before coming here, I silently followed the neighbour thread :vicx:. I saw there was a slight attraction based on their interaction, that's why I got curious. But, i'm more convinced on this latest development on binkyo part :D.

HB always have great chemistry with his drama partners. Him and PSH even have a shipping thread too because fans were also thinking they have real life attraction even if she has a bf.:loolz:

11 hours ago, mizz_rain said:

Warning ahead! This will be a long post. Pardon my writing since English is not my first language.

I think HB and SHK must be really hurt in that relationship, hence in 2013 interview SHK said the thing about breaking up because of stressful situation. For them to admit dating then (minus public appearance), this situation enabled the netizens to openly attack them. It might not be a problem for them if Sega hadn't happened. Since the drama was hype everywhere, I could understand if it took a toll on the relationship. 

Imagine having your bf paired with his female colleague at work, and the chitchat about them looking good together can be heard all the time. He was in pure working relationship with the female, yet outsiders kept questioning if you're still together or not. I would be annoyed as hell.

I was in similar situation with my then bf (now husband) albeit different environment. So I could somehow understand the feeling.

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't plan to share my story, but reading this thread in the last 2 days brought me back to my past memories. So this is for those interested in reading my experience, perhaps it'd give you a different perspective.

So my bf worked in local entertainment industry long before we've met. His work often required him to meet clients at the hotel/cafe in non working hours. We live at a place where everyone knows everybody. So these "nice grandmas" would informed me that my bf was seen with artist 'A' or with the female manager. With all due respect, they'd also reported to my parents that my bf visited this hotel at 9.00pm, or he was together with this female MC at Hotel 'B'. These grandmas were so updated with every situation that they had to tell my relatives they worried if I were to marry this man. They began to speculate things, rumours started spreading among my families and friends, and those people on my side became doubtful of him. My side became wary of all the info they heard about him, and asked me repetitively to break up. It was a stigma of entertainment industry that attached to his job.

We tried to stay together for 3,5 years but I got so fed up with constant clarification on the rumours, I gave up. We have faith on each other, it was the circumstances that put me on stress. In the end, my bf chose me and left the industry. He changed career in an entirely new direction. It put a stop on the rumours and we married the next year. I'm forever grateful hubby gave ip his passion for our relationship. We've been married for 7 years now and 4 years ago we're back in entertainment business. It is his passion afterall :D.

To be honest if I were to return to those times where I was struggling to convince my family that he was true to me, I probably were not willing to go down the path again. In my mid 30 now, it was too much obstacles and way too much heartache :sweatingbullets:.

I'm a nobody, not famous, just a normal woman living my life. And those problems pained me so much already. 

I can't imagine what Kyo must have been through. Being a hallyu star and under scrutinise for every single things she did or did not do, must be a burden for her. I'm glad she has friends with whom she can trust and be with her in those difficult situations. No wonder she acts like a mannequin (I don't mean it in negative way) in front of cameras. The anti-fans would always find her at faults.

If HB happened to reconcile with SHK, I wish he'd be wise in choosing the right path so Kyo can be at ease. She suffered enough already. HB is too good for an actor, he got good chemistry with all his FLs. Just like someone in this thread said, maybe for his next project he should just choose those no-love-line ones :lol:.

I wish I can see them together in one frame. If it was too much to ask, solo interviews of each of them looking happy and contented would also do (pretty please :P). I'd pretend satisfaction watching it :wub:.

We take granted for every little things we do in public for our loved partner. It is a normal thing for us to do, yet unachievable for binkyo.
Funny how binkyo have no relation with me, but I feel so much for them.

Cheers everyone.

hi, thank you for sharing your real lovelife story. I wish Binkyo will also be like yours and my sister's love story as well. It only proves true of the saying  that  if you're truly meant for each other, you will still find each other in the end. I hope that writer Noh will make WW 2 or another new project for Binkyo like Totga comes back for real. I really love Binkyo that much. Their love story is unique and real. That is the reason why I'm still here patiently waiting until the right time comes and I pray that it'll be soon.  Maybe writer Noh's advance thinking is not on the drama itself but perhaps she foresee the real Binkyo love story. 

I guess there's many sponsors for the last drama that links to kyo Icis mineral water, Chaumet's Josephine Aigrette and Emis. I hope love is lovelier and happier the second time around. 

1 minute ago, Lola said:

https://sports.donga.com/home/article/all/20200623/101641085/1?adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

Hb is going to continue filming in Jordan in July. So are we expecting more of kyo hanging out with squad in July since panda is not around? :P

EITHER THAT OR KYO GOING VERY NINJA SHE ALWAYS LOVE TO TRAVEL AND CAN GO IN AND OUT OF AIRPORTS UNDETECTED. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

EITHER THAT OR KYO GOING VERY NINJA SHE ALWAYS LOVE TO TRAVEL AND CAN GO IN AND OUT OF AIRPORTS UNDETECTED. :ph34r:

Unless the travel ban is lifted by July, she won't be able to fly around yet. Let's put our sensors up when binnie is away :lol:

8 minutes ago, Lola said:

https://sports.donga.com/home/article/all/20200623/101641085/1?adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

Hb is going to continue filming in Jordan in July. So are we expecting more of kyo hanging out with squad in July since panda is not around? :P

Kyo and the squad will have their photoshoot somewhere with direct flights and less cases of coronavirus :loolz:

1 minute ago, Lola said:

Unless the travel ban is lifted by July, she won't be able to fly around yet. Let's put our sensors up when binnie is away :lol:

KOREA HAS NOT IMPOSED STRICT TRAVEL BANS ESPECIALLY TO COUNTRIES WITH LOW COVID19 INFECTIONS 

2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo and the squad will have their photoshoot somewhere with direct flights and less cases of coronavirus :loolz:

She always love travelling. Last year she was out of the country from July to August. Maybe she's planning now which places are safer hahaha

57 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Coincidences since last year that Squirrel Army has uncovered plus recent coincidences after the OST, for me the most obvious aside from OST are: Kyo following BK after so many years of not following each other, Kyo liking deer and squirrel and her friends can already post anything related to HB. 

And the most interesting coincidence is Baby Ruby next to that was the Yangpyeong CF Shoot. 

:crazymad:

A very close Squad's sister lives in Yangpyeong. Her puppy is there now. So.... the coincidence on the trees may not be coincidence at all 

:loveu:

2020:

1. PSM Posted WW OST and Kyo's like and laughing response

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided ff her maybe bec of Hyun Bin's pics 

3. Squad camping pic in an undisclosed loc May 9,  HB CF shoot May 10, Kyo posted leaves May 4 but she always vacation in countryside for many days, and the supposed sighting of Kyo in HB CF loc accdg to Weibo. Sister of Kyo's BFF lives in the area where HB had photoshoot!

4. EMIS, ICIS WATER brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of EMIS brand. She isnt following FL of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too.

5. Coincidences in the timeline regarding Baby R 

6. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB unlike in 2017-2018

7. Kyo's close friend posted clips from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts. 

8. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

9. BK closed the comments section because of too much shipping. Her friends Kyo squad did not close the comment section when Kyo and ex-h were secretly dating but only closed comments from shippers when they already secretly separated 

10. Kyo's photographer BFF is the photographer for all Hyun Bin's CF this year. 

11. Kyo liked June 12, 2020 video of two courting squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her before 

12. Some Vast talents follows Song Hye Kyo and one is close also to UAA squad and YAI

13. Hyun Bin is the decision maker of Vast for his career, hence he has decision how to reply to rumors.

14. HB spotted  wearing sports attire March 21. Kyo pic wearing sports attire too March 22 (Jennie always post late) 

15. Blue hearts coincidence.

16. Both are now using old pics from many years ago photoshoot as profile pics. SHK in IG and HB in Weibo. 

17. Jan 15 HB post caption "Be careful of the cold" his pic was a throwback on set and no snow but two hours later, Kyo had her friend and her stylists have posts they were out in the snow that day. 

18.On May 9, Kyo liked a photo of a deer (La biche) as her French friend calls it. On Feb 2019, Kyo changed her old Private account's name to La_biche Kyo because she was called a Deer as a child. Hyun Bin once had a fake tattoo of a deer. 

19.THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST

2019: 

Kyo soundtrips Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him, BK wedding with HB and squad so friendly with each other, HB went home from Mongolia alone to spend his bday in Korea, Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov, Blue hearts. 

Outrageous rumors haha:

The speculations of necklace in Chinese tabloids are very funny and outright wrong. It's Chaumet. 

Others:

There are other coincidences considered top secret and not in the list

12 minutes ago, leek said:

She always love travelling. Last year she was out of the country from July to August. Maybe she's planning now which places are safer hahaha

She has to do photoshoots for Fall/Winter SB collections

and usually she recommends where to do the shoot 

:whee!!:

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Sorry but I don't agree with some Chinese Squirrel Army coincidences what are those referring to 1122?  I cannot understand :headbang:

I SAW IT TOO. THE BARS OR SOMETHING AS 11? HAHAHAHA 

I TRUST IN THE SQUIRREL ARMY SOOMPI CHAPTER

Archived