✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing to add to series of coincidences is Kyo's Ninja Power is on the Highest Level when she is secretly seeing someone special :ph34r:

She is so loving and humble despite being Hallyu Queen that is why I hope she will finally found forever with someone who really really love her as a person and not as a Hallyu Star. 

Spoiler

the ex h always talked about how pretty she is and his dad talked about how she is Asia's prettiest. very superficial.

What I love about Hyun Bin was when they were working, he talked about Kyo as a person, for example, how she made him laugh, that is very different to his other interviews when he talked about his drama partners as Actress. The way Kyo talked about him before too has not been the way his all other drama partners talk about him. Its very obvious how him and Kyo knew each other so well.

I still don't know how brand endorsement works in a drama...

I mean, how Bin recent drama could coincidentally endorse several brands related to Kyo as BA. 

Drinking water (Kyo as BA)

Jewelry (Kyo as BA)

Clothing (Kyo BFF)

Also, OST (Kyo fave singer IU)

What other brands that we possibly missed in Bin Cloy drama???

How a production company persuaded some brands to be in their projects? 

Anyone has an idea on this???

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Another thing to add to series of coincidences is Kyo's Ninja Power is on the Highest Level when she is secretly seeing someone special :ph34r:

She is so loving and humble despite being Hallyu Queen that is why I hope she will finally found forever with someone who really really love her as a person and not as a Hallyu Star. 

Hide contents

the ex h always talked about how pretty she is and his dad talked about how she is Asia's prettiest. very superficial.

What I love about Hyun Bin was when they were working, he talked about Kyo as a person, for example, how she made him laugh, that is very different to his other interviews when he talked about his drama partners as Actress. The way Kyo talked about him before too has not been the way his all other drama partners talk about him. Its very obvious how him and Kyo knew each other so well.

And how hb said there's two sides to kyo. The kyo that acts like a baby around him and makes him smile all the time and the mature side of her that knows how to act depending on the situation. 

Kyo also mentioned before how he is a cool and laidback person.

To me it shows that they knew each other's thoughts pretty well.

10 minutes ago, Lola said:

And how hb said there's two sides to kyo. The kyo that acts like a baby around him and makes him smile all the time and the mature side of her that knows how to act depending on the situation. 

Also, if you notice that before Bin answered, Kyo gave him winks like 'go ahead say it' code.

Pretty much there's something going on between them during presscon. Presscon happened after they filmed some parts of WW right? Means that they already had known each other for some time.

17 minutes ago, Lola said:

I never noticed Hyun Bin using these kinds of words for his other drama partners. Only for Kyo. 

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

Also, if you notice that before Bin answered, Kyo gave him winks like 'go ahead say it' code.

Pretty much there's something going on between them during presscon. Presscon happened after they filmed some parts of WW right? Means that they already had known each other for some time.

yes always style of KDrama to film some scenes ahead of PressCon so there will be enough materials for the promo

20 minutes ago, Lola said:

I just remembered she called Yezi and Husband Cool Parents last Sunday. Maybe in her mind she wish to be cool parents too with that cool person as dad of her baby :loolz:

9 minutes ago, Nona said:

I think to hid the exact date when they started dating. 

40 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Reveal hidden contents

She also can readily go lielow. A  superstar who does not care much about career status.

I miss her so much but as long as she is happy I'm good.

10 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

KYO'S REACTION TO THAT POST WAS THE ONE QUITE TELLING FOR ME. SHE LIKED IT AND LAUGHED. :glasses:

We discussed it here about the possibility that PSM and her husband maybe were the bridge, but looking at it now and analyzing her personality, I think she only knew about BinKyo immediately preceding the day she posted the OST. (Maybe when she started following Ruby and saw the contents?) :ph34r:

She always spazz on anything romantic. So I think she couldn't control herself to react as soon as she knew it on last week of April. 

If posting the song was because she recently watched WW then she could have just posted the poster or Kyo's solo screencap out of respect to a friend who dated the lead guy in the drama. So I don't think that could be the reason for the post. 

Plus of all the OST’s in WW why did she chose that one that kinda tell the love story of two couples and even tagged Kyo. Hahahaha

34 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THE US TV SHOW WAS SO RIGHT CALLING HER LAST WEEK AS

ONE OF THE MOST ELUSIVE A-LISTERS IN ASIA 

:loveu:

Maybe she was being elusive to Binnie last Dec at the presscon he defined happiness as so near yet so far. Because they were already in good terms based on our analysis of coincidences but she was elusive. Hahaha

10 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Coincidences since last year that Squirrel Army has uncovered plus recent coincidences after the OST, for me the most obvious aside from OST are: Kyo following BK after so many years of not following each other, Kyo liking deer and squirrel and her friends can already post anything related to HB. 

And the most interesting coincidence is Baby Ruby next to that was the Yangpyeong CF Shoot. 

:crazymad:

About BK and Kyo following each other, i guess there is a reason behind it. Since Kyo created her IG account on 2015 so maybe during the time she is filming dots and during 2016 maybe she and ex h are in good terms and got married on 2017. So maybe that is the reason why they followed it other since BK’s boss is now in good term with Kyo so their will be no more awkward moments. :joy:

6 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Plus of all the OST’s in WW why did she chose that one that kinda tell the love story of two couples and even tagged Kyo. Hahahaha

She is JiSung's ex and I don't see anyone tagging her with anything related to JS hahaha :lol: so, she knew the rules about exes of friends, and why would she tag Kyo if she's not confident how Kyo would react. :happydance:

Archived