✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

I WONDER HOW EACH OF THEM FELT ALWAYS SEEING EACH OTHER WHILE WATCHING THEIR RESPECTIVE DRAMAS. THEY WERE STILL AVOIDING EACH OTHER THAT TIME. KYO WAS STILL MARRIED ALTHOUGH ON THE ROCKS ALREADY. 

:exercice:

I think they just avoid each other in media. But how we know after that? Maybe at home, he/she is a fan of each other :) turn on TV and wait for Wed-Thu or Sat-Sun to help increase ratings hahahaa:coolshades:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JennyChang said:

I think they just avoid each other in media. But how we know after that? Maybe at home, he/she is a fan of each other :) turn on TV and wait for Wed-Thu or Sat-Sun to help increase ratings hahahaa:coolshades:

Maybe secretly they were updated always what the other one was doing watching news and dramas of the other:fiercebunny:

5 minutes ago, MayaE said:

No. I read it.

I think cailley even posted it in Encounter thread in 2018

I remember it distinctly. Not from Soompi thread but from Korea news. I always read Naver.

First there was a news about Cuba filming many fans were worried including myself because of political situation.

Then there was another news about Spain so the fans get confused

Then later on there was clarification Cuba was really the choice, but they had to get licenses to film etc.

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I remember it distinctly. Not from Soompi thread but from Korea news. I always read Naver.

First there was a news about Cuba filming many fans were worried including myself because of political situation.

Then later on there was clarification Cuba was really the choice, but they had to get licenses to film etc.

THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER TOO AND SS SHIPPERS WERE DELULU WHEN SPAIN WAS BROUGHT UP IN ANOTHER NEWS BECAUSE THEY HAD HONEYMOON THERE. NEVER REALIZING THEY WERE ALREADY ON THE ROCKS THAT TIME:loolz:

Just now, Phoenix26 said:

THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER TOO AND SS SHIPPERS WERE DELULU WHEN SPAIN WAS BROUGHT UP IN ANOTHER NEWS BECAUSE THEY HAD HONEYMOON THERE. NEVER REALIZING THEY WERE ALREADY ON THE ROCKS THAT TIME:loolz:

Kyo recommended Cuba location. You know her adventurous travel spirit. I wonder if she had been to Jordan :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

@caileysmiley posted it in page 10 Encounter/boyfriend thread. I also read it before outside soompi. Anyway it doesn't matter anymore since it was finally shot in Cuba.

5 minutes ago, MayaE said:

@caileysmiley posted it in page 10 Encounter/boyfriend thread. I also read it before outside soompi. Anyway it doesn't matter anymore since it was finally shot in Cuba.

I never read Encounter soompi. I based it on news I saw myself. Fake news about Spain they always chose Cuba. Kyo wants to go to Cuba not to Spain where she had honeymoon with ex

Drama script was set to Cuba I heard because Kyo suggested it so they did their best to go there.

6 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I never read Encounter soompi. I based it on news I saw myself. Fake news about Spain they always chose Cuba. Kyo wants to go to Cuba not to Spain where she had honeymoon with ex

Drama script was set to Cuba I heard because Kyo suggested it so they did their best to go there.

I THINK STAFF ALSO CONSIDERED SPAIN BECAUSE IT WAS SO TEDIOUS TO GET CUBA LICENSES TO FILM. 

WHEN DID HYUN BIN WENT TO GRANADA? I THINK THEY FILMED IN EARLY 2018. SO KYO NOT WANTING TO GO THERE MUST NOT BE BECAUSE OF HIM BECAUSE THEY FILMED SEPTEMBER 2018.

MAYBE SHE JUST WANT TO EXPLORE CUBA. :loolz:

27 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I THINK STAFF ALSO CONSIDERED SPAIN BECAUSE IT WAS SO TEDIOUS TO GET CUBA LICENSES TO FILM. 

WHEN DID HYUN BIN WENT TO GRANADA? I THINK THEY FILMED IN EARLY 2018. SO KYO NOT WANTING TO GO THERE MUST NOT BE BECAUSE OF HIM BECAUSE THEY FILMED SEPTEMBER 2018.

Yes MOTA was filmed early around May or June 2018

42 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000672605

2 hours ago, MayaE said:

Mota and Encounter almost have same shooting location , in Granada,Spain. I think Encounter side just change location before it started.

It was definitely Cuba, where Encounter was filmed. I'm a big fan of Encounter :wub: It's also my dream to go there to visit the filming locations like in Südkorea.

27 minutes ago, tlireal said:

It was definitely Cuba, where Encounter was filmed. I'm a big fan of Encounter :wub: It's also my dream to go there to visit the filming locations like in Südkorea.

I just only say almost had the same location. And as we all knew it didn't push through.They just consider Granada,Spain. I just share what I read and if its wrong then I'm sorry.  I just reasearch awhile ago because as far as I can remember they consider Spain so what I did I research because I maybe wrong so I can correct my comment.  That is the reason why I was able to see Encounter thread page 10 posted by cailey and this link of naver. I am also not into lurking other thread because I only focus on Binkyo but for this I need to research. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000672605

13 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Kyo as usual, reviewed the script of the drama and discussed with the writer before accepting, I heard she suggested Cuba

It was in Sports DongA article that said the script was really meant for Cuba.

TVN staff only considered Granada Spain as an option because only very few foreign films so far shoot in Cuba and TVN has just finished filming Memories of the Alhambra there. 

8 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo as usual, reviewed the script of the drama and discussed with the writer before accepting, I heard she suggested Cuba

It was in Sports DongA article that said the script was really meant for Cuba.

TVN staff only considered Granada Spain as an option because only very few foreign films so far shoot in Cuba and TVN has just finished filming Memories of the Alhambra there. 

Yeah. Cuba was really beautiful and special. The colors, the music, the Salsa.. I would fall in love in Encounter all over again while thinking about it :wub:

3 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Remember she said this one in 2017?

She was in relationship and about to be married that time to ex-h but she said this.

"If I will do a drama again, I would like it to be a sad melodrama like a love that can't be"

That's why many expected for Encounter to have a sad ending because of this one. But it had a happy ending.

Now that I think of this, I think deep in her subconscious mind she's still regretting that love she lost not because they didnt love each other anymore but because the circumstances made it impossible.

Granting BinKyo are not really back together but merely Friends now, can they are least do this kind Star Crossed Lovers melodrama for all their Squirrel Armies out there?

Of course I would understand they will never do a drama together again if they are for real back together. :fiercebunny:

3 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Yeah. Cuba was really beautiful and special. The colors, the music, the Salsa.. I would fall in love in Encounter all over again while thinking about it :wub:

Big fan of it too I posted before in the Drama thread but I did not become GumKyo :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Big fan of it too I posted before in the Drama thread but I did not become GumKyo :lol:

Me too. I like Kim Jin Hyuk very much but Bo Gum is pretty different than JH :D I don't think he's Kyo's type :D

14 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I WAS ONCE AVID SSC SHIPPER BUT BECAUSE OF ENCOUNTER, I REALIZED HOW VERY TOXIC THE SHIP HAD BECOME. 

THE SHIPPERS BASHED KYO ALL THE TIME AND THEY DID NOT SUPPORT THE DRAMA. 

IT MADE ME DISTANCE MYSELF FROM SHIPPERS AND BECAUSE OF IT, I WAS ABLE TO OBSERVE KYO RATIONALLY WHEN SHE STARTED GIVING CLUES THAT MARRIAGE WAS NOT OKEY. 

Archived