✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

3 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Yes he was only touchy feely with Kyo. I havent seen him like that with the others.

this conclusion strengthens even more the straightforward denials.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I also think Kyo knew they were trending in Weibo the whole night of May 18 she has a secret Weibo account. I think she is the one who asked Park Sol Mi to delete. 

she always mentions Weibo in her interviews so she must have an account

10 minutes ago, Guk said:

i cant imagine the HB now acting cute aegyo around shk lol

Don't imagine! 

I'm already having goosebumps :w00t:

Spoiler

With his stoic face he shows these days? OMG :D

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Nona said:

I read that Bin always called Kyo whenever his away, and even driving back and forth from Busan where his filming just to meet her.

Media/fans started noticing Bin really had a relationship because he often playing with his phone during filming.

(Can't remember the sources where I read them).

It made sense if even Jdg found it hard to get Bin to hangout as he had little time with Kyo to spend. I bet he'd rather spend his precious time with her than his baseball team. B)

That playing with the phone is so evident in the video when they are flying out to Mongolia, he ignored syj in the airport and constantly on his phone.. but I am not sure what month is that.. 

Just now, Lola said:

HB recently created a weibo account

Kyo has no official weibo account. She has a personal weibo account but without an official account, she's always in top 10 most powerful stars in Weibo based on the number of posts about her

Just now, leek said:

Kyo has no official weibo account. She has a personal weibo account but without an official account, she's always in top 10 most powerful stars in Weibo based on the number of posts about her

She is well loved in china :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

Don't imagine! 

I'm already having goosebumps :w00t:

Hide contents

With his stoic face he shows these days? OMG :D

Reveal hidden contents

that aegyo face is only for shk lol

2 minutes ago, Grasya0000_ said:

That playing with the phone is so evident in the video when they are flying out to Mongolia, he ignored syj in the airport and constantly on his phone.. but I am not sure what month is that.. 

Wasn't it in September? It was his bday month.

1 minute ago, Grasya0000_ said:

Late August or Early September I think when Kyo was in New York for Ralph Lauren Fashion Show then took a short term art course at New York Art University

1 hour ago, gyobin82 said:

This will happen to fanatic bashers desperately fighting for their ship to dock to the extend of slandering with malicious lies.  Like to share this to everyone not to react against any negativity. Refrain from answering back when hit back by haters, they are out to cause trouble against anyone who post in their territories in this forum.  Disappointed with the attitude Forum moderators not doing their job responsibly by monitoring to keep out bashers  when they don't own this forum meant for the public, and they are not following the rules. They are so fond of telling ppl off very rudely.  They dont realise it's hurting their idols with such behaviours cos ultimately it reflects on how their fans behaved causing more damage to their image.

Want to ship, be responsible not to harm others, afterall all these shippings are not even confirmed nor official - pure speculations.  

Ironically, this was posted by Soompi today without realising that it's happening in their own forum  :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405654wpp/running-man-closes-audience-message-board-to-the-public-due-to-hate-comments?fbclid=IwAR2Iclnky25dpdaaHCEuCUMOZjFl1CHL3Dz3hTO_lKQ7NQemadEQH4qrOfE

“Running Man” Closes Audience Message Board To The Public Due To Hate Comments

SBS’s “Running Man” has made its audience message board private to protect their cast members.

On June 9, an announcement was posted on the official “Running Man” website. It stated, “Due to malicious comments like indiscriminate verbal abuse, excessive slander, and impersonation of cast members, the audience message board will no longer be made public. We ask for the audience’s understanding on this issue.”

Many TV programs in South Korea have audience message boards on their websites, in which viewers can leave comments, discuss episodes with each other, and communicate with the production staff and cast members. These spaces can often be a place to express legitimate criticism of the show, but in cases of excessive hate comments, it can cause harm to the cast members. In a related incident, cast member Jun So Min recently spoke out against someone impersonating her in the “Running Man” group chat.

Hi dear, how are you?

3 minutes ago, leek said:

Last month when Hyun Bin was spotted in a restaurant with JDG and HJM, it's just near Kyo's house :lol:

what percentage of chance that they bump into each other in that neighborhood :)

hb and shk houses are in opposite directions, right? why eat near shk place? because he wants to bump into shk (delulu)

Archived