✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

but if its true that hb and shk got back together and if ever they get caught by the media with evidence etc and they are not able to control it, i hope this time they will survive public chaos it will cause. i hope hb will be firm in fighting for their relationship and you know show it to the public how strong they are. 

hb be visible this time in fighting for their relationship, something that according to other shk fans or kyonatics they didn't see from him back in sega days. defend shk at all cost, because why get back together in the first place if you are not ready to defend her in public considering how the public treats shk because of the divorce and past dating "scandals"

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Btw considered grandma is the public. Why on earth you have to hide and protect a puppy from public? Is there something you dont want public know?:ph34r:

I think she means Ruby as herself. Also Ruby is a white day gift from someone special :phew:

2 minutes ago, Phucan said:

I think that with this situation, she actually feel hurt . She is professional but she is only a woman. These days is the same as Sega days. She has to face with the harash comments of other shipper. Moreover, day by day, she need to see these articles about the attitude of other costar, about their feeling with her BF....

If Binkyo actually reconcile, maybe she will have diffcult period. 

Of course she feel hurt. But hurt can overcome, wound can be healed IF she has a man hug her everynight and ready to share her painful. I think she will be alright.

50 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

Mostly I don't want to know what people write on social media. But today, I just read some posting from twitter or Instagram, that asking or maybe should I say forcing HB to announce that he don't have any relationship with SHK through his agent. It's really rude what they write about her, and it got me boiled for a moment :rage:. But once again I tell my self why should bother with people who really intend to start fire. Maybe they had a very terrible life and all they can do just post  on their social media and bashing, harassment, or bullying famous people. 

I know there are some fans war out there, but I never found other who write such a cruel statement about other actress like what they said about SHK. She never makes mistakes to those people, and I don't think just because there are some fans like us in here who is shipping SHK & HB, so they need to say bad thing about SHK. I think they just using "other shipper" and make them as excuse to cyber bullying to SHK. 

Can I asked friends in here, because what happen in Sega time is quite similar as to now. I'm also SHK fans since long time ago, and I know and support her with some of her co star that I think could fit her well, not all because I disagree with Gumkyo (not because I don't like PBG but because he is more like her dongsaeng which is like YAI). 

For this time, with all attention and rude comments and also cyber bullying for Song Hye Kyo, what do think a better act that Hyun Bin should do? 

A. Defend her by making replying or statement about rumor that they've been back together? 

B. Keep silent, and I think they will become more brutal because they don't get what they want. 

C. Not say a word, but maybe doing something that show that he supporting her or become friends with her. 

Wish someone could reply this question? Thank you. 

My personal opinion for this is for them not to say a word or choose to be silent and just gather evidences of those fans harassing both Kyo and HB. Because no matter how Vast denies the rumor about cloy ship still their fans will always pushed it because the have in mind that there is something between the two which is denies many times by HB. 
And if there is really something special that is happening to KYO and HB i guess it is their right to remain it private and away from the public eye since it can harm both career specially to Kyo coz for sure the anti will bring up again the divorce issue which will coz pain to Kyo. So if they are happy now seeing each other then they should cherish that time maybe a year after they can announced it. Hehe

8 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Of course she feel hurt. But hurt can overcome, wound can be healed IF she has a man hug her everynight and ready to share her painful. I think she will be alright.

Yes, just like Cha Soo Hyun in Encounter :)

22 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Personally I think it's better for both UAA and Vast or Kyo and HB to keep quiet. Let people wonder. The gossip hasn't 'reached' K-media yet so if they say something 'out of the blue', I'm 100% sure Kyo will get most of the blame especially by Knetz. They'll have fun dragging her. Besides, I don't think a statement will be beneficial for Kyo or HB. If he denies the rumours, haters will use the opportunity to shade and mock Kyo but if he releases something vague, not confirming or denying, they'll assume the rumours are true and come after her. Not sure if I wanna see SeGa shippers 2.0.

I agree with this one. If vast will release a statement that kyo and hb is not really into something then those delulu fans will mock Kyo. They will surely say that its because she bla bla bla HB will not come back to here. So better be silent or if they will released a statement it will be a sudden wedding hahahaha

40 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Yes, same as me. They should be silent at this time. Not just song hye kyo, hyun bin's side can be affected also. You knew that after military, he had to hard working because it is very difficult for an actor after military can become more popular again ( kyo's ex h is exception). And one more thing dong joke with shippers. You know because of divorce many ssc shipper back to harrash kyo. Hyun bin will take the same thing if they found out he actually love another girl. There feelings look like betrayed. 

I think IF they are really seeing each other again. No need to confirmed. Shipper come and go every year. Let just confirm about wedding. So noone can bash you anymore.  

admitting now will badly affect both.

hb will lose fans and gain haters. agree also that hb really work hard to be this popular again, he suffered slumps in his career after sega/military. 

shk will gain more haters, bashers etc, it would be hard for her to make a comeback.

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

I agree with this one. If vast will release a statement that kyo and hb is not really into something then those delulu fans will mock Kyo. They will surely say that its because she bla bla bla HB will not come back to here. So better be silent or if they will released a statement it will be a sudden wedding hahahaha

be silent then after sometime release wedding pictures saying they just got married lol

major plot twist of the century lol

4 minutes ago, Guk said:

be silent then after sometime release wedding pictures saying they just got married lol

major plot twist of the century lol

Hahahahahah if this happen then its really the major plot twist. Unpredictable ending lol

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

Hahahahahah if this happen then its really the major plot twist. Unpredictable ending lol

unpredictable beginning, no ending please 

I think what's different now that during sega days is that both hb and kyo now has control over their agencies. Previously, if one of the external factors that cause their breakup is also due to pressure from their respective agencies, this time round they don't have to handle such pressure and do what they please.

When it becomes to binkyo, no news is good news.

6 minutes ago, Lola said:

I think what's different now that during sega days is that both hb and kyo now has control over their agencies. Previously, if one of the external factors that cause their breakup is also due to pressure from their respective agencies, this time round they don't have to handle such pressure and do what they please.

When it becomes to binkyo, no news is good news.

True. Now that they are mature and knows how fans would react then their agency also knows how to handle. 

36 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Btw considered grandma is the public. Why on earth you have to hide and protect a puppy from public? Is there something you dont want public know?:ph34r:

Maybe to protect the giver

Also, no matter the distance between them, binkyo is now able to remain in contact much more easily. 10 years ago we can only skype and make expensive long distance phone call :lol:.

45 minutes ago, Nona said:

After a long thought, I feel that the Grandma in Ruby bio is really the public.

You know, many kdramas often portray grandmas as chatty, love to nitpicking things, like to gossip, and most importantly, everything you do is wrong in their eyes :D

So, judging how kdramas do this image portrayal of usual grandmas, Kyo may take a similarity in these characteristics with the public. Knetz are known to be very critical, well like any other netizens in other countries, and thus Kyo may hinting the Grandma = public/netizens since both always chatty, love to nitpicking whatever they think is wrong.

And grandma could also mean the old mentality of the public especially the knetz  . They are close minded that is why there are a lot of idols and showbiz figures that undergo depression because of this old toxic mindset. 

Archived