✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, gyobin82 said:

Want to ship, be responsible not to harm others, afterall all these shippings are not even confirmed nor official - pure speculations.  

Ironically, this was posted by Soompi today without realising that it's happening in their own forum

Speaking of which, I'm quite curious how much is the probability of this kind of forum (esp. Soompi) to be noticed by the actors and actresses themselves? Or do Instagram and Twitter have actually more powerful impact/influences to the intensively talked figures thus lead them to take further actions?

Seeing the circumstance that HB is the actor whose name included in two different shipper's forums (which often appear consecutively in popular and hot topics in the last days), I hope he will immediately take a further step that eventually will calming both sides down, whatever it may be. I'm sure that he's learnt a lot from the previously shipped on-screen couple (2010 one), and as he's becoming waaay a lot more mature after discharging from the Marines than before, so I hope he'll take action as soon as possible in regard with this shipping matter (2020 one).

As for Kyo, I'm much sure now that she is waaay muuuch stroonger and much more mature now, she also has more solid squad and circle, so I think (and hope) the supports she gets from them and her true fans are sufficient enough for this time being, God-willingly. In God we trust.

i looked back at the video of hb in TN presscon when an audience asked question the audience said "kyu" instead of "gu or ku" hb name in TN. 

HB's reaction was hilarious lol, he was caught off guard. i think he remembered shk, unless "kyu" means something else in korean

On her wedding day I was really happy for her and even watch the live streaming but I kept watching WW videos again and again, as if something is really gone and over. But now everything is possible again.

If the rumor is true, I hope and believe, this time would be forever :heart:

3 minutes ago, hqy said:

Speaking of which, I'm quite curious how much is the probability of this kind of forum (esp. Soompi) to be noticed by the actors and actresses themselves? Or do Instagram and Twitter have actually more powerful impact to the intensively talked figures?

Seeing the circumstance that HB is the actor whose name included in two different shipper's forums (which often appear consecutively in popular and hot topics in the last days), I hope he will immediately take a further step that eventually will calming both sides down, whatever it may be. I'm sure that he's learnt a lot from the previously shipped on-screen couple (2010 one), and as he's becoming waaay a lot more mature after discharging from the Marines than before, so I hope he'll take action as soon as possible in regard with this shipping matter (2020 one).

As for Kyo, I'm much sure now that she is waaay muuuch stroonger and much more mature now, she also has more solid squad and circle, so I think (and hope) the supports she gets from them and her true fans are sufficient enough for this time being, God-willingly. In God we trust.

Kyo knows Soompi because she has always been one of the most popular stars here for over a decade. Just take a look at her Soompi thread with so many pages. It was also from here that there was a petition for her and Hyun Bin to pair up in a drama. 

1 minute ago, hqy said:

Speaking of which, I'm quite curious how much is the probability of this kind of forum (esp. Soompi) to be noticed by the actors and actresses themselves? Or do Instagram and Twitter have actually more powerful impact to the intensively talked figures?

Soompi forum is used by international fans. So unlikely it will be noticed by the artists themselves. Furthermore, what we wrote are in English. IG is widely used in sk by both actors and idols but only Idol groups and some singers will have Twitter handlers. Actors and actresses not so common.

5 minutes ago, Guk said:

i looked back at the video of hb in TN presscon when an audience asked question the audience said "kyu" instead of "gu or ku" hb name in TN. 

HB's reaction was hilarious lol, he was caught off guard. i think he remembered shk, unless "kyu" means something else in korean

his reaction was exagerrated for this possible meaning

E21155-AA-663-D-4-F9-A-9-F00-6-F6-C2-EBA

11 minutes ago, hqy said:

Seeing the circumstance that HB is the actor whose name included in two different shipper's forums (which often appear consecutively in popular and hot topics in the last days), I hope he will immediately take a further step that eventually will calming both sides down, whatever it may be. 

What should/can he do? This forum ist much different than twitter or IG.

Noone bashes other actresses (I don't look over the another thread but I hope so, since we have admins.)

There's nothing wrong here so that he needs to do something about it. We just have our hopes, opinions..

3 minutes ago, Lola said:

Soompi forum is used by international fans. So unlikely it will be noticed by the artists themselves. Furthermore, what we wrote are in English. IG is widely used in sk by both actors and idols but only Idol groups and some singers will have Twitter handlers. Actors and actresses not so common.

SHK is aware of Soompi. First, SHK Soompi fans petitioned for her team up with Hyun Bin after Full House. Second, SSC shippers soompi sent a donation to charity and she posted it in IG 

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

I looked it up now, there's no other important meaning 

2 minutes ago, leek said:

SHK is aware of Soompi. First, SHK Soompi fans petitioned for her team up with Hyun Bin after Full House. Second, SSC shippers soompi sent a donation to charity and she posted it in IG 

I doubt she followed it though. From what I've seen, south koreans are not avid English readers.

12 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo knows Soompi because she has always been one of the most popular stars here for over a decade. Just take a look at her Soompi thread with so many pages. It was also from here that there was a petition for her and Hyun Bin to pair up in a drama. 

I think SHK even reads Soompi forum :lol:

Soompi is so international, everyone can read it and it's so interesting here. Fans are not too crazy often very clever. So why not :lol:

I don't know exactly anymore but something that she said in her FM 2016 made me believe that she read the SSC thread.

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

I doubt she followed it though. From what I've seen, south koreans are not avid English readers.

Yes she knows the site but I doubt she reads here maybe once in awhile . She is always at Weibo though so I am very sure she is aware of the rumors.

3 minutes ago, leek said:

And fated enough that here in Soompi that we begin our detective journey for Binkyo. 

Well, I guess since Binkyo started from Soompi, Soompi should put the good end for Binkyo. At least, Soompi users should be responsible in navigating this ship to the end. :rolleyes::D

Let's put our trust in God. :)

2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Yes she knows the site but I doubt she reads here maybe once in awhile . She is always at Weibo though so I am very sure she is aware of the rumors.

actually, just ask google question about shk this page will appear. that is how i came across this forum. so if they are monitoring international fans, they will see this it will appear readily on google.

Just now, Guk said:

actually, just ask google question about shk this page will appear. that is how i came across this forum. so if they are monitoring international fans, they will see this it will appear readily on google.

Her thread is one of the most number of pages in the actors and actresses section

Archived