✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

5 hours ago, Lola said:

Since she was in Portugal in Dec, I bet they formally start a relationship sometime in Mar after she came back from Milan and HB finished filming. 

CLOY press conference and promo started in Dec. Could it be that HB's extra cheerful mood is because they're chatmates again? *delulu thoughts*

Watched this again with a different eye this time. HB said happiness is something close but yet so far. Something that he always want yet isn't easy to get. Could it be he's talking about love? That the person is now close to him again but physically far (cause she's been travelling around) and to feel that happiness when in love again which he always wanted but because of circumstances and timing, it's not easy to get.

Hide contents

If he has find happiness with the person seated beside him, he wouldn't have said that happiness is something that is close yet so far right? And also, he kept leaning away from his FL so I dont think there is anything going on btw them then.

yes.. the body language here is so obvious that he is not into her.. not an expert about tht but, we all have our experiences hahhhhhaahha

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

MIA :lol: after her Ralph Lauren event her agency told media she will stay in NYC for a short course but it looked like it was only a 2-weeks course. Highly possible she was in Korea that time already.  She officially appeared in public again for Chaumet event in Oct

Yes. Like no one ever see her in the airport from new york an then suddenly she it was announced that she attend chaumet event in korea. Ninja :ph34r:

6 hours ago, JennyChang said:

Yesterday Hyun Bin posted his single Baeksang pictures on his weibo. 

This is inconsistent with what also happened that time on Instagram. But someone here said it happened also in the past with others so it's more of fan service? 

We must trust HB actions :)

5 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes. Like no one ever see her in the airport from new york an then suddenly she it was announced that she attend chaumet event in korea. Ninja :ph34r:

Now we have an idea why she's ninja that time. Things are making sense now. Haha

He went home from Mongolia alone in time for his birthday

7 hours ago, JennyChang said:

Why suddenly did hyun bin comeback from Mongolia alone and sooner???:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

7 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

The video of him busy with his phone when the supposed GF was just beside him is another proof knowing how he was when him and Kyo were together. Always on his phone. :ph34r:

Maybe that time they got each others number and both started to have exchange of txt messages and all. This stage is the sweetest stage. It is like the honeymoon stage of you are married. Sweeeet (delulu again) hahahaha

5 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Does this thread never sleep :D 

I hope SHK will give us more crumbs to digests. Perhaps join our detective game :) 

Yes, more please. :)

7 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyo has not been liking pics of her friends today. What's keeping her busy I wonder. Ruby or chatmate :vicx:

Maybe Kyo is also busy with a nee CF or a new project. Hehe. And this time no need to txt one another. They level up their relationship from txting to dating :wub: and ofcourse we don’t know since they are :ph34r:. Hahaha

2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe Kyo is also busy with a nee CF or a new project. Hehe. And this time no need to txt one another. They level up their relationship from txting to dating :wub: and ofcourse we don’t know since they are :ph34r:. Hahaha

MAYBE it was "date day" yesterday :)

Also, I dont think Park Sol Mi will dare to bring up the song from the past and tease her about difficult love if she is not confident how Kyo would react.

Yes Park Sol Mi’s post really is a big  clue. There are a lot of lovesongs if ever that says the same meaning with that song but how come she posted that one even tagging Kyo. It’s just telling Kyo that I remember you when I listen to this song. And her unnie is teasing her that is why she replied “unnie hahaaha” :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Guk said:

Yes date day with squad. Since they cannot really go out only the two of them since their figures can easily be determined because of their heigh i guess. So probably they need their 3rd-10th wheel hahahaha

41 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes Park Sol Mi’s post really is a big  clue. There are a lot of lovesongs if ever that says the same meaning with that song but how come she posted that one even tagging Kyo. It’s just telling Kyo that I remember you when I listen to this song. And her unnie is teasing her that is why she replied “unnie hahaaha” :ph34r:

Or PSM can post the song without tagging Kyo but she tagged Kyo and knowing her mischievous personality, there's something indeed. 

43 minutes ago, Guk said:

Is HB still filming the local scenes for his new film? Or have they filmed everything they can in korea and just waiting for the all clear to shoot the overseas scenes?

11 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Or PSM can post the song without tagging Kyo but she tagged Kyo and knowing her mischievous personality, there's something indeed. 

Yes. PSM giving us hints. Hahaha therefore PSM should be the president in Team BinKyo. 

Anyone know here when and why shk was rumored to be dating kdw? Was it in 2014? 

Im curious, if it was 2014 then it coincides with our theory that binkyo really broke up in 2014 since in 2014 shk dating rumors started again. Maybe kdw knew that time that shk is already single so he made moves on her? Kdw became a talent of Uaa but during dots he transferred to yg because he was rejected by shk? Haha shk directly denied dating kdw. 

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

Im curious, if it was 2014 then it coincides with our theory that binkyo really broke up in 2014 since in 2014 shk dating rumors started again. Maybe kdw knew that time that shk is already single so he made moves on her? Kdw became a talent of Uaa but during dots he transferred to yg because he was rejected by shk? Haha shk directly denied dating kdw. 

Yes its around may 2014 when they have their photoshoot in paris and chinese media speculated that maybe after that they have their vacation together. 

7 minutes ago, Guk said:

Because they made two movies together and they were agencymates, yes around 2014. I also heard that theory from Kyonatics that he really courted Kyo but was rejected and friendzoned. 

Good morning!

Woah, after a night, there are many pages which I don't read. 

I think that when you fall in love, many things can hide but the actions can't. For example, they always play with their phones hhahaa...

Archived