✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 minute ago, Nona said:

Agree. That's why Bin said he thought Kyo was cold but actually warm after getting to know her in WW filming. Then Kyo also said she acted like a baby around Bin, while Bin only gave her "hem, hem..." response when she being that way. This can be interpreted as Kyo being more towards extrovert, and Bin is the one who is really introvert. But he liked this side of her, which I assume coming from his being attracted emotionally due to similar preferences. 

However, their personalities do not really similar, rather complimenting each other.

Yes Kyo is cold type outside but is warm inside and there are a lot of her co stars even said that. Also Kyo is a mature type and serious type but I guess she became a baby towards Hyun Bin since they are almost the same age and HB is mature also. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

for your own peace of mind do not read their immature and jealous rants 

Haha can't help myself sometimes. I snickered when I read those comments. I'm glad none of you guys are anything like them!

Suddenly this comes across my mind.

What if Kyo follows Vast IG?

That would be a bomb :w00t:

Then Vast has a reason to close the comments section since someone will read them accidentally. LOL

3 minutes ago, Lola said:

Haha can't help myself sometimes. I snickered when I read those comments. I'm glad none of you guys are anything like them!

I blocked some binjin accounts in IG because they kept tagging Kyo name. Why should they do that if not to trigger fanwar? Very childish of them if you ask me.

Btw, the reason I also jump to this ship is just to confirm my conjecture about bits and pieces of the puzzle surrounding Bin and Kyo.

If my conjecture is proven, then I can establish myself as a reliable investigator. Importantly, in subtle movements. :phew:

12 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Good thing Kyo has never opened her IG comments again.

Thankfully Kyo is the type that will really stand for what she think is right. Though we miss commenting on her IG she did the right thing for antis not to disturb her.

If you were lurking here what do you expect to read from this thread? Of course this page is merely for hopeful Binkyonatics but more of an open-minded supporters. Many were surprise to see this thread to be active again and popular on soompi. Maybe because of the rumor that'swhy many became curious again on this thread. Do not worry, no one can dictate BinKyo especially on their personal life. We are just happy exchanging views here. We don't even know if they are together now or not. If you are not in favor of Bin for Kyo, better go to the thread that will satisfy you. You just need to respect us. This thread makes me/us happy even for awhile. We will be more happier if BinKyo will end up for real. 

28 minutes ago, Guk said:

then bk and costar should be following each other if something is going on between them?

Yes, but it didn't happen so no special connections. Sometimes you have to choose where your loyalties lie :) 

3 minutes ago, MayaE said:

If you were lurking here what do you expect to read from this thread? Of course this page is merely for hopeful Binkyonatics but more of an open-minded supporters. Many were surprise to see this thread to be active again and popular on soompi. Maybe because of the rumor that'swhy many became curious again on this thread. Do not worry, no one can dictate BinKyo especially on their personal life. We are just happy exchanging views here. We don't even know if they are together now or not. If you are not in favor of Bin for Kyo, better go to the thread that will satisfy you. You just need to respect us. This thread makes me/us happy even for awhile. We will be more happier if BinKyo will end up for real. 

Yes lurkers mind your own threads. :lol:

Just now, marvellousgal29 said:

Not sure if Kyo's deal with Chaumet includes watches. Hyun Bin is still endorsing it.

i saw shk promoting omega last 2016 or 2017. im not just sure now if she still endors it.

11 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

J

She went to Hongkong for Omega event in May 2018, in May 2019 Hyun Bin was their guest. 

their connections though, i find it very interesting.

its also ironic that hb had to play the role of a soldier like exh in dots. and its north vs south. fans saying exh was jealous of hb  and now people compare cloy and dots, then mentions shk.

i cant help but think that destiny is being playful with them.

i think shk marrying exh was bound to happen since exh was not one of those original choices for the role of Capt. YSJ, exh ended up getting the role anyway. and the divorce was also bound to happen for stars to align (sounds hopeless romantic ) in shk's life.

2 hours ago, Marso18 said:

Me too. I want to know why is it private plus it has a lot of post. Maybe its an old account of Kyo and she just continue to use it. Hehe

Hi, my first time to reply in the thread. Kinda intriguing indeed and the way the IG name was composed "Ruby.in.me" may also mean Ruby and Me. I remember reading in this thread that somehow "granny" refers to the public. If i will make a wild guess, this is not really the dog Ruby's IG account but a person's account. Any guess????

Archived