✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

14 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Reveal hidden contents

Talking about  PMY, now I remember PMY once closed her IG comments after her shippers with KJW (Her Private Life) became rabid with rabbit and lion emojis and all the hardcore shipping. I used to ship them but it made me realize there was nothing more to them I always move on fast. (She closed her comments because HPL shippers already became very delulu but she never did that with WWWSK shippers.)

Relating to SHK and HB,

SHK and her squad closed comments when she was already secretly separated from ex h. 

HB squad closed comments to stop BJ shippers comments.

Therefore, I conclude when these Koreans do not welcome shipper comments, the ship is not sailing for real. 

Right. But I noticed their BTS, almost the same as Binkyo Bts in WW. They kept leaning towards each other although they could just move away when NGs, same as Binkyo. 

The comments section is one proof also. Must be a headache to read those you don't want to read :D

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're following BinKyo for quite a long time, you will not be surprise with this kind of set - up no dating pictures, no so much news re their relationship, now there's no denial from them. But this time, maybe when the time is right they will publish an official statement. So for me, no news for me is more of an advantage. Hb once said he thinks media doesn't even know even 10% of his private life. He said his private life is his most precious entity. He doesn't want to reveal his family, house and gf.  

12 minutes ago, MayaE said:

If you're following BinKyo for quite a long time, you will not be surprise with this kind of set - up no dating pictures, no so much news re their relationship, now there's no denial from them. But this time, maybe when the time is right they will publish an official statement. So for me, no news for me is more of an advantage. Hb once said he thinks media doesn't even know even 10% of his private life. He said his private life is his most precious entity. He doesn't want to reveal his family, house and gf.  

I watched his interview. I think he said something re private life, like, if I show my private life, then what's left for me to have.. something to that meaning.

(Although I hope he won't be stingy if the getting back together is true, give us something to see one at least.

Y'know, it's been hard investigating 'crumbs' :ph34r:

Should give us 'reward' when it's due :D)

3 minutes ago, Nona said:

I watched his interview. I think he said something re private life, like, if I show my private life, then what's left for me to have.. something to that meaning.

(Although I hope he won't be stingy if the getting back together is true, give us something to see one at least.

Y'know, it's been hard investigating 'crumbs' :ph34r:

Should give us 'reward' when it's due :D)

Just hints are enough, then admit once they are married already. Lol

32 minutes ago, Nona said:

Right. But I noticed their BTS, almost the same as Binkyo Bts in WW. They kept leaning towards each other although they could just move away when NGs, same as Binkyo. 

The comments section is one proof also. Must be a headache to read those you don't want to read :D

I read on twitter that some shippers blamed other Co shippers of that ship for over flooding BK ig, they are afraid that because of their own doing, BK won't post anymore pictures of HB and syj. They even said that that's because shippers of cloy are mostly new to kdrama due to covid, lockdown, Netflix etc, they are like the new born in twilight lol

That is the price to pay for being overzealous shipper. 

I'm not sure if I do this right, but I want to put pieces together to draw some possible conclusion.

1. HB stylist befriends HK stylist (IG evidence)

2. HB stylist reconnects w/ HK (IG evidence)

3. HK posts of love songs reflecting old feeling and true love (IG evidence)

4. HB being friendly w/ HK manager and squad (BK wedding)

5. PSM post of WW song, highlighting 'long and tiring love' (IG evidence)

6. HK dog Ruby having private IG (why and what for? Is there a need to be that private for a pet?)

7. HB stylist closed comments section (IG evidence)

8. HB agency keeping silent of rumor

9. Kmedia refraining from publishing article about HK comment on PSM WW ost

10. HK having no IG update since the rumor started.

11. HB being weirdly uptight after Cloy (looking like a robot, imo, LOL)

So far, these are what I compile from this thread. All I can bravely conclude is that HB and HK should have some kind of relationship, more than friend. 

2 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I am thinking the reason why both sides are not releasing statements re: dating rumour is because SKorean news outlet hasn't release any article about it. 

I think they paid for it so there's no news about their rumor. PSMs IG Post is too interesting for media to ignore B)

10 minutes ago, Guk said:

I read on twitter that some shippers blamed other Co shippers of that ship for over flooding BK ig, they are afraid that because of their own doing, BK won't post anymore pictures of HB and syj. They even said that that's because shippers of cloy are mostly new to kdrama due to covid, lockdown, Netflix etc, they are like the new born in twilight lol

That is the price to pay for being overzealous shipper. 

SSC shippers were overzealous too but no squad closed comment section until such time when Kyo was no longer in relationship ni ex h

3 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I think they paid for it so there's no news about their rumor. PSMs IG Post is too interesting for media to ignore B)

They paid huge amount I think. They used everything in their powers to stop it to protect both especially Kyo who has yet to make a comeback project.

So today i will analyze about what Chinese Media take the "proof" to accuse Bin and Kyo was dating. 

1. S and H initials

The necklace from picture JJ posted include her, Kyo and baby R. Even that necklace has H and S characters. We cant confirm they was dating. Just a necklace cant say anything. Since it belongs to Chaumet. And nothing relate to H and S. So Chinese Media was totally wrong about it. 

2. Similar trees => same place. 

On May 4 2020, Kyo updated 2 pictures. The first one was cap by last summer. And the second was no caption. So back to summer 2019, Kyo was in Monaco in Chaumet event and was on vacation in France for 2 weeks.=> The first picture can be somewhere in France or Monaco or someplace in Europe. 

About the second picture. IF you ask me whether the trees in the second picture is similar to the trees in the location where Hyun Bin was at for commercial shoot. I would like to say that, yes, its the same. :) . We already knew that HK's birthday was May 9. I dont know if they did something else or just celebrated at HK's house. Someone said base on the picture HK posted on her birthday that they was camping. But Kyonatic denied that Kyo didnt go to camping. My delusion is IF they was in somewhere to celebrate HK's birthday and accidentaly Bin had a cf at this place too. And We already knew that BK and HK are close friend. => Should BK come to join HK's birthday party? Has someone close to them want to come too? :) haha however back to reality, same trees can found in same provinces or different provinces. And Noone can accuse that they was in the same place because of same trees. Even they was in the same place, it can be in different time. 

=> BECAUSE I love the random  :) but i need to be discerning. I dont accuse them dating or secretly meet each other because of this proof. So everything is just contingent. 

3.  Screenshot of WW's soundtrack

One of the reasons why we are here. PSM , uploaded a screenshot of WW‘s soundtrack with the caption, “This difficult and tiring love” on her instagram and tagged Kyo. When netizens asked if Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin were back, she closed the comments section — making fans more suspicious about what the real  between these two. As of this writing, the post cannot be located in PSM’s instagram anymore.

=> The reason why PSM has to delete the post because too many shippers Binjin came in and made abusive Kyo. 

We should question why?

Why suddenly at the midnight, PSM heard an old ost. She seem empathetic with the lyric so that she wrote a cap: " This difficult and tiring love". Back to the love of people in this film, nothing related to be difficult and tired. So whose love she means. And we are surprised more with Kyo commented "Sis,..haha". Because of her shy comment, that was seem to be a teaser :) . PSM is close to the female lead and her husband is close to the lead actor of this film. PSM is the only actress who followed baby R instagram. Of course she knew something. But what is something? Hehe. 

13 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

SSC shippers were overzealous too but no squad closed comment section until such time when Kyo was no longer in relationship ni ex h

Sadly, other shippers dont realized that 

24 minutes ago, Nona said:

I'm not sure if I do this right, but I want to put pieces together to draw some possible conclusion.

1. HB stylist befriends HK stylist (IG evidence)

2. HB stylist reconnects w/ HK (IG evidence)

3. HK posts of love songs reflecting old feeling and true love (IG evidence)

4. HB being friendly w/ HK manager and squad (BK wedding)

5. PSM post of WW song, highlighting 'long and tiring love' (IG evidence)

6. HK dog Ruby having private IG (why and what for? Is there a need to be that private for a pet?)

7. HB stylist closed comments section (IG evidence)

8. HB agency keeping silent of rumor

9. Kmedia refraining from publishing article about HK comment on PSM WW ost

10. HK having no IG update since the rumor started.

11. HB being weirdly uptight after Cloy (looking like a robot, imo, LOL)

So far, these are what I compile from this thread. All I can bravely conclude is that HB and HK should have some kind of relationship, more than friend. 

HK stylist is a long time friend of HB stylist. She also used to like HB pics eversince.

16 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

there's no need to close comments if its true anyway :tounge_wink:

11 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

So today i will analyze about what Chinese Media take the "proof" to accuse Bin and Kyo was dating. 

1. S and H initials

The necklace from picture JJ posted include her, Kyo and baby R. Even that necklace has H and S characters. We cant confirm they was dating. Just a necklace cant say anything. Since it belongs to Chaumet. And nothing relate to H and S. So Chinese Media was totally wrong about it. 

2. Similar trees => same place. 

On May 4 2020, Kyo updated 2 pictures. The first one was cap by last summer. And the second was no caption. So back to summer 2019, Kyo was in Monaco in Chaumet event and was on vacation in France for 2 weeks.=> The first picture can be somewhere in France or Monaco or someplace in Europe. 

About the second picture. IF you ask me whether the trees in the second picture is similar to the trees in the location where Hyun Bin was at for commercial shoot. I would like to say that, yes, its the same. :) . We already knew that HK's birthday was May 9. I dont know if they did something else or just celebrated at HK's house. Someone said base on the picture HK posted on her birthday that they was camping. But Kyonatic denied that Kyo didnt go to camping. My delusion is IF they was in somewhere to celebrate HK's birthday and accidentaly Bin had a cf at this place too. And We already knew that BK and HK are close friend. => Should BK come to join HK's birthday party? Has someone close to them want to come too? :) haha however back to reality, same trees can found in same provinces or different provinces. And Noone can accuse that they was in the same place because of same trees. Even they was in the same place, it can be in different time. 

=> BECAUSE I love the random  :) but i need to be discerning. I dont accuse them dating or secretly meet each other because of this proof. So everything is just contingent. 

3.  Screenshot of WW's soundtrack

One of the reasons why we are here. PSM , uploaded a screenshot of WW‘s soundtrack with the caption, “This difficult and tiring love” on her instagram and tagged Kyo. When netizens asked if Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin were back, she closed the comments section — making fans more suspicious about what the real  between these two. As of this writing, the post cannot be located in PSM’s instagram anymore.

=> The reason why PSM has to delete the post because too many shippers Binjin came in and made abusive Kyo. 

We should question why?

Why suddenly at the midnight, PSM heard an old ost. She seem empathetic with the lyric so that she wrote a cap: " This difficult and tiring love". Back to the love of people in this film, nothing related to be difficult and tired. So whose love she means. And we are surprised more with Kyo commented "Sis,..haha". Because of her shy comment, that was seem to be a teaser :) . PSM is close to the female lead and her husband is close to the lead actor of this film. PSM is the only actress who followed baby R instagram. Of course she knew something. But what is something? Hehe. 

But i guess SHK birthday is Nov. 22 and her registered birthdate is on Feb. 26. I also notice that Song yonaa and the girl in encounter also follows baby ruby. But other than that your proofs are insightful. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, leek said:

HK stylist is a long time friends of HB stylist. She also used to like HB pics eversince.

I'd like to know the answer to Ruby private IG... If anyone knows about it though :)

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

I'd like to know the answer to Ruby private IG... If anyone knows about it though :)

Me too. I want to know why is it private plus it has a lot of post. Maybe its an old account of Kyo and she just continue to use it. Hehe

47 minutes ago, Nona said:

But I noticed their BTS, almost the same as Binkyo Bts in WW

Honestly, I also suspected the same and I was happy for HB. However, when HB denied again after filming ended that he and SYJ are not dating, I sensed his discomfort. If they are both seeing each other with good feelings, there is no reason to deny it repeatedly only to come out later and saying otherwise. Knowing HB, he prefers to be honest about his relationships. They are also at the age where relationships they are entering into is with marriage in mind and not just casual dating like some young idols.

Further, since filming ended, there has not been alleged sighting of them going on dates. No pictures are needed just like binkyo dates but there were no rumours of them going on dates either. Their relationship were only fueled by shippers overanalysing their chemistry on cam during promotions and the media are happy to join in the bandwagon without securing further evidence.

Lastly, HB stylist would have followed SYJ instead of Kyo if any of the speculations has a hint of truth.

Archived