[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest blossomnagr

I know there are lots of lurkers that are as reserved as I am on joining the thread, but for the sake of fun I'll keep posting until I get too busy to be active :)

Here is Fan arts of Beautiful Scene on the rooftop and the end of ep 5? , was previously posted on 'Healer' soompi 
7c96fc74jw1envn2e47f7j21400qown6.jpg7c96fc74jw1envn2ggv8qj21hc0u0aqn.jpg

Anneyong everyone. I'm new here. Just wanted to find myself a new home....

Thanks, @blossomnagr for posting my one shot.

I'm loving this couple so much that I very rarely eat/work and do my other stuff. Most of the time I'm in inquiring mode, wanting to know what's happening in Healer and my other obsessive couple- SoLim.

Please do not follow me. I'm an unhealthy being obsessed with Kdrama. Anyway, Congrats on winning the couple award. I knew that they'd recieve it. And so did SoLim, so 2014 ended on a bright note for me. YAY!

Thanks for letting me spazz here!

• Like 2

Guest Crownskai

When i rewatch the moment when they both recieved their "Best Couple Award" they looked a bit stiff and awkward to each other and barely talk . But still i ship them :x

Guest AnneVarattha

Crownskai said: When i rewatch the moment when they both recieved their "Best Couple Award" they looked a bit stiff and awkward to each other and barely talk . But still i ship them :x

Guest gdvip1808

I don't know much about JCW but during the presscon he kept on praising her openly and even PMY herself seemed surprised.  I hope he is sincere and not doing this to entice viewership :((

Guest charliew

gdvip1808 said:

I don't know much about JCW but during the presscon he kept on praising her openly and even PMY herself seemed surprised.  I hope he is sincere and not doing this to entice viewership:((

Guest blossomnagr

@heartoppaya Same here , I barely sleep, eat and think except 'Healer' drama and ChangMin couple. Their on screen chemistry is amazing. Followers on FB, twitter, instagram and youtube skyrocketed after ep 7-8. Lots of fans are commenting about their great chemistry.  :x :-* :-bd \:D/

while we are waiting for some BTS photos of our beautiful ChangMin couple, lets enjoy dashing looks of these two in upcoming ep today. 

88794f93jw1enuzsilc11g20a005n7wj.gif

@AdelaM loved your video. Please keep them coming :)

Guest blossomnagr

Park Min Young's reaction to Ji Chang Wook's compliment in KBS Drama Awards. Cuteness overload.

via 立德立言 无问西东weibo 

89536671gw1enwq6gxlbcg20b409dqv5.gif 89536671gw1enwq6jftjkg20b409s7wi.gif