[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest AnneVarattha

I don't want to disappoint you guys, but i think it's a script maybe? Maybe the award production just want it to be lovely and cute by PMY saying want to has boyfriend :(

But still,  I do think that PMY mentioned Healer team as her wish to promote the drama and the part she wish for JCW's health i think she mean it with her heart maybe she just saw him down there in front of her MC's table and the thought of JCW had to go filming after the ceremony end came through her mind <3 <3 <3 <3 .  

But plssssssssss me too just want her wish of having boyfriend came from her heart as a hint to someone kekekekeke.  :x

Guest charliew

grandsage_008 said: park min young was asked what her wishes were for New Years and she wished for jcw to be healthy while filming healer, higher ratings for healer.. and a boyfriend!! and the other mc said 'your wish will definitely come true'.. Is pmy trying to hint something?? 
But i am confused pmy calling jcwssi and jcw calling her noona..

Guest Crownskai

I was being a lurker for 2days here and then i made this acc to spazzing over this beautiful otp changmin. Hihi hello everybody

charliew said: grandsage_008 said: park min young was asked what her wishes were for New Years and she wished for jcw to be healthy while filming healer, higher ratings for healer.. and a boyfriend!! and the other mc said 'your wish will definitely come true'.. Is pmy trying to hint something?? 

Actor Ji Chang Wook revealed that he uses a stunt double for the rough actions scenes on the KBS2TV drama 'Healer'.

Ji Chang Wook sat down for an interview on the January 3rd broadcast of 'Entertainment Relay', where he said, "I have a body double for the difficult action scenes. Thanks, Kyung Seop," giving a shout out to the stuntman. He added, "Even if there's a wire, I'm always scared right before there's an action scene. All these thoughts go through my mind, but I'm okay because of Kyung Seop."

As for his lovey-dovey scenes with co-star Park Min Young, Ji Chang Wook commented, "Whenever they're a sweet scene, I feel warm and fuzzy. After reviewing the scene on the monitor, there are times I tell her, 'You look really pretty.'"

Cre: allkpop

• Like 2

Guest gdvip1808

rachelpark26 said:   As for his lovey-dovey scenes with co-star Park Min Young, Ji Chang Wook commented, "Whenever they're a sweet scene, I feel warm and fuzzy. After reviewing the scene on the monitor, there are times I tell her, 'You look really pretty.'" Cre: allkpop

Guest charliew

saved2K said: charliew said: grandsage_008 said: park min young was asked what her wishes were for New Years and she wished for jcw to be healthy while filming healer, higher ratings for healer.. and a boyfriend!! and the other mc said 'your wish will definitely come true'.. Is pmy trying to hint something?? 

Guest blossomnagr

saved2K said: paging Park Min Young fans..... can someone please tell me what was she doing in Hongkong last August 17, 2014???? Did she watch a JYJ concert or was it for a photoshoot ????  I'm just curious cause JCW was also in Hongkong at the same time for a photoshoot.  Maybe @blossomngr can help?

Hello everyone :-h

Thank you @marie67 for creating this wonderful thread :) So happy to be here with all ChangMin shippers :D

Congratulations PMY for winning Excellent Actress Award =D> She truly deserved it!!!!

10881518_772198086160658_664827064965020

JCW's reaction during her Acceptance Speech ;))

1.gif?type=w1

Credit: Naver Blog,HKMYFC

• Like 1

Welcome to all the new members :)
I'm happy more and more people are shipping ChangMin :x. I think JCW calls her noona only infront of camera's or to remain respectful. But I also heard him calling her Park Min Youngssi a few times, especially in the latter interviews, he seems now much closer to her.

• Like 1

Hi! Hi! First post here... thank you @marie67 for liking the MV. It's a great couple forum you have here, the atmosphere is so friendly and pleasant! And it feels so good to see so many ChangMin shippers. Using your advice, I'm posting my first MV in this thread.

• Like 1

As for his lovey-dovey scenes with co-star Park Min Young, Ji Chang Wook commented, "Whenever they're a sweet scene, I feel warm and fuzzy. After reviewing the scene on the monitor, there are times I tell her, 'You look really pretty.'" http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/ji-chang-wook-reveals-he-uses-a-stunt-double-for-action-scenes-on-healer Dying.dying.

• Like 2

Guest blossomnagr

This one is really nice written. Hope you enjoy 
*THE FIRST SNOWFALL*

It was the first snowfall. Jung Hoo paused and stretched out his hand. It was as if he could feel the cold snowflakes through his gloves, the loneliness in his heart resonating loudly. He thought back to the girl he'd left behind in the cold. She was in awe of him. But what's so good in this life? Why does he feel so lonely? He was always alone, but he never felt lonely. 

And what's so important about her? Like other women he'd known, why couldn't he just leave without a second glance. His mind was telling him to stop being crazy and just walk away- that he'll never get a girl like that with ice in his heart. But his heart is telling him to back, take his chance with her. Why is his heart betraying his mind? 

Jung Hoo's first thought was to go away, but then the snow started falling. It was the first snowfall. It was his birthday. And Ahjumma was silent- very unlikely of her. He can do whatever he wants, right? Right? 

He was taking his chance. He was taking the risk. Just like the first snowfall, he was going to take this first fall into something that is not cliffs from tall buildings.

Determined to take his chance, Jung Hoo turned around, meaningfully looking at the mummified Young Shin. He walked towards her, his mind nary of any thought. This was it, Jung Hoo, take the plunge. He removed his gloves- he wanted to feel her warmth.

It was as if she knew he was coming, she straightened her spine. She started to say something but Jung Hoo started raising her winter cap, just enough to expose her nose and mouth.

If I'm going to kiss her, she'd ought to breath freely!

He touched her cheeks, the burning sensation giving sharp waking-up calls in her spine. He bent towards her, enough to feel her warm rapid breathing. He paused, waiting for permission, then felt his coat being tugged. She gave him permission. 

Then he went for the kill.

Her lips were warm, entrancing and very inviting. He felt her lipgloss against his lips and felt rather impassioned by it. It was a slow kiss, but hard and hot. He didn't want to move too fast, this was his first time. All he wanted to do was take of her scratchy headdress and kiss her deeply, feeling her hair her seducing neck, the soft skin under his hand, and for this to go on for eternity. He moved his lips and she invitingly gave him access to the inner works of her mouth. He approved of her interior designings.

The only question that rang through the Healer's mind was, Is this love?

*******END*******

all credits to @heartoppaya
retrieved from  Healer soompi forum