[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest blossomnagr

@Olga2010Ans Welcome to the thread my friend. Your comment is filled with warmth and positivity. Hope you will continue sharing your love and support to ChangMin couple in this thread. :x
Meanwhile our ChangMin moments from last week made Top 10 K drama moments of the week in Soompi. 

Soompi

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – January Week 1

1. “Healer”: Rooftop kiss in the snow

We honestly don’t remember details of what happened in the plot of “Healer” this past week. We were too busy watching that rooftop kiss … over and over and over.

5. “Healer”: Catch you in your sleep

So, the OTP’s kiss didn’t completely daze us from forgetting some of the recent developments on the show. We do remember this precious moment!

On the car ride to interview Yeon Hee, a victim of a sex ring scandal, Young Shin falls asleep, exhausting herself from complaining about her sunbae, Moon Ho. As she begins to lean to one side, our Healer gently holds her head up with one hand all through his drive to her house.

He’s usually in control of his actions, but Healer’s burgeoning feelings for Young Shin is making him a reckless romantic, and we want more!

See the full list : http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/05/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-january-week-1/

@Blossomnagr Chingu thank you very much for the warm welcome, very pleased to be here with you, of course I will love and support ChangMin Couple as much as I can, I love them together ever since, even only just saw the fan-art for them long before the exit drama Healer, and only found out when they will be together in the drama, then knew what drama will be back with my addiction Korea, I immediately saw that the JCWPMY very similar in appearance and even perfect for each other (even fan artam) so I I try not to pay attention to the other opposing views that fans couples Empress Ki has since autumn wrote in social networks (different Internet sites of the drama, I have them too, I can well understand, I try to always respect the opinions of others, too, the main thing to always it was only with kindness and love towards couples we love then send only such fun and bring immense happiness and well than positive thinking the better the result in the end.From all saves and heals always just as Love and sings in the title of a beautiful love song that was written specifically for the main character (JCW) Healer in this love is eternal, let's let the words of the song and will be happy for sending the reality of our beautiful couples ChangMin (especially words to this song the actor posted on his JCW Instagram and it means that the song he liked, and most importantly there are the words that he has laid out and I think it's also a lot of sense:x :x :xDo you believe in the powerof everlasting lovewe can make it if we stay togetherour love is just enoughPromise me this Forever!that I was particularly intrigued by then immediately when December 12 JCW is placed there initially were a lot of comments about the beauty PMY (in general, many people wrote that they think that he dedicated to her these words, and then as I have not had time to copy itself to evidence these comments quickly were deleted even more suspicious means not just the way it is good sense in all this love for reality ChangMin :x Couple

드라마 힐러 OST "Eternal Love" 너무 좋다아....!!! #영원한 #사랑 #힐링 #MichaelLearnsToRock

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Dec 11, 2014 at 5:29pm PST

fe4335861d18.jpg

• Like 1

Chingus Very nice clip from one very nice and talented girl (I found it in my country, social networks), it is very fond of this pair and creates a really nice clip with lots of love, puts into each clip all the soul, and this is especially feel of it in videos ℋealer for Couples (Yong Shin & Jung Hoo) ^ ChangMinI wanted to share this masterpiece with you and especially very interested in there on YouTube clip to comment Katishgo girls try to convey the main important words than her comments at the girl I knew a couple of the Healer now captures the love of the world and whether there will be, I'm sure aficionados more still more would be, I think the same feeling of many fans of this couple and even those who are not yet here on Soompi.The essence of her comments translate into English (as it says in language that is understandable to everyone probably does not) so that the copied translation: the girl that writes the author of the clip apart thanks and other such words hereOh God, he looks at her ... this actor just crush on her! probably behind the scenes of their romance to the fullest already: smart game for both heroes ! same actors are able to pick up! I'm so sorry that I look no idea about the plot, just fascinates me their scenes together, which you (the author writes clip) its installation makes it even better.I am sure that the fans of this couple dancing all the emotions in my heart because of your sincere affection a new love story.Well, now waiting for 10 episodes and lots of love and romance between our OTR with the Healer, and I hope I can breathe after a series and also hope that the series will be more sweet and sad moments it is better to authors for a long time do not want to insert more love and happiness only for the main characters yes, and also for each goodie Healer.

Cr:Vikysia 725
I think each Korean actor will be an honor to meet such a beautiful and talented girl like PMY and it just instantly can fall in love just looking at her beautiful delicate face and most importantly, that the soul of her as clean beautiful, being so much time together, he certainly it may very well fall in love with her(and maybe already happened) as suspiciously sweet they behaved at the awards ceremony for the best couple, no doubt PMY ideal girl for each actor, probably fell in love with so many before it, so really believe that sweet JCW understand what a great fate gave him a gift to be around (even during filming) with the Goddess and not let her off ever.Well, actually as a confirmation of my words exhibit a picture of affectionate and proud look on his handsome JCW, partner for drama (with the hope of reality) PMY ,but there seems to be without words is clear.In my heart warm and butterflies fly from its captivating look at her.ChangMin Love is in the air! :x8eb65e39df4e.jpg

Guest rosalind_may

@blossomnagr I like that title. Thanks!

Also, thanks for the bts videos.

I liked this couples from the start, but as soon as I saw the way they looked at each other at the award ceremony - that just sealed the deal! There's definitely something going on there.

Hoping for some more bts goodies.

Guest lemonsqueezy

hey guys i just joined the thread today after being a lurker for quite a while ~

I SHIP CHANGMIN SO SO MUCH !! Since i knew PMY and JCY were gonna be paired I was soooo elated :P Loved PMY since Sungkyunkwan scandal w yoochun and JCW since vegetable stall :)))

can't wait for eng subs for ep 10 and i just watched the raw... YJT found out who is Healer?! :o

lemonsqueezy said: hey guys i just joined the thread today after being a lurker for quite a while ~

I SHIP CHANGMIN SO SO MUCH !! Since i knew PMY and JCY were gonna be paired I was soooo elated :P Loved PMY since Sungkyunkwan scandal w yoochun and JCW since vegetable stall :)))

can't wait for eng subs for ep 10 and i just watched the raw... YJT found out who is Healer?! :o

Guest blossomnagr

May it keep increasing. Healer team deserve it. Fighting! 

EP10 ratings (AGB)  !it increased 1% compared to yesterday 
NationwidePunch 10.1%
Healer 9.2%Pride and prejudice 8.2%
SeoulPunch 10.7%
Healer 10.0%Pride and prejudice 8.6% \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Guest blossomnagr

Too bad they did not put preview at the end of last ep. Hope their will be more skinship and ChangMin moments in the next eps. Today's eps elevator scene was really touching. and I was happy that PBS revealed his feelings towards her. Very interesting to see how CYS will find out about 'Healer's identity.Though I like very much PBS and want YS to fell for him. Haha

here is Screencap from elevator scene :x :x:x:x :x :x :x :x :x
LE2De9q.jpg

welcome to our lovely thread @swcheeks and @lemonsqueezy. Lets enjoy our time together.