[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

This just doesnt seem like acting at all. It seems as if they are their real self, this whole rooftop scene. Now I know why JCW was looking like that at PMY on the awards night. They had already filmed these lovey dovey scenes and boy if they dont fall in love after filming these scenes then I dont know anymore.
005IMBLSgw1eo0867jtgwg30by06eu0x.gif

005IMBLSgw1eo085eq33eg30by06eb2a.gif
005IMBLSgw1eo085tc5jlg30by06e4qp.gif

His smile and how he is so concentrating on every little gesture she does. He is always looking into her eyes and at her lips. Just keep it going :x.

• Like 1

marie67 said: This just doesnt seem like acting at all. It seems as if they are their real self, this whole rooftop scene. Now I know why JCW was looking like that at PMY on the awards night. They had already filmed these lovey dovey scenes and boy if they dont fall in love after filming these scenes then I dont know anymore.
His smile and how he is so concentrating on every little gesture she does. He is always looking into her eyes and at her lips. Just keep it going :x.

healer10-00048.jpghealer10-00416.jpg
Look into my eyes and hear what I'm not saying, for my eyes speak louder than my voice ever will. :x :x

Ps: the caption is not related/part of  the scene  :)) :))
I LOOVEEEEEE HOW PBS ATTEMPTS SOME SKINSHIP TO CYS! ( elevator scene) it just that he is soooo itchy to confess his feelings towards her.. lol

:x :x

Chingus a slightly different version of a beautiful snow kiss of love between our JCWPMY.Probably more than the one in the picture was not included (such as from a different angle altogether removed), and apparently our ChangMin personally carried away so that did not come off particularly like each other, and under the pretext to remove as much as possible so take after 2:00 double and were completely engrossed in each other and in cold weather apparently shot this sensual beautiful scene, but I think this couple was not at all cold, JCWPMY and they very well could warm to each other (that would vidio even off-screen moment with a kiss was fortunate enough to see)By the way I think next week (11 or 12 episodes, as is usually the case in the Korean drama under the law of the number of runs, both healers) we obviously still waiting for a kiss between our OTP (well, at least hope the tradition of the world of Korean dramas, this good tradition will continue for our beautiful romantic couple ChangMin) Generally sure our couple kissing oh how pleasant and really want as many kisses and hugs and different moments of love between them, and of course more offscreen sweet vidio and photo ChangMin couples.Their chemistry exploded with such a beautiful and pure love lets all wish them a good time together in the upcoming filming Healer Daebak!I am very happy that gradually but Healer's rating is higher and I am confident that next week will be very interesting 11 and 12 episodes and a lot a lot of love and sweet scenes between JCWPMY (and in the frame, and behind the scenes, without a doubt, too)Chingus-shippers ChangMin,Fighting!Healer, Fighting!JCWPMY (ChangMin)JungShinYoungshinBongsooHealer Couple,Fighting!:x :x :x
h3rbgfi617wi.gif
Even if the harsh wind blows upon usWe, two people, will be shelter for each otherWe will light each other when lost in the darkEven if the dream that we're looking for in the future is not thereThe moment we share now is more precious to me!words of the song (Two People) - Sung Si Kyung
eb06f3909df6.jpg
Credit via Healer baidu. 

• Like 1

Guest rosalind_may

So hard not to spazz over these two. Please get together in real life.

What's everyone's favourite moment on them this week?

For me, number 1 is the elevator scene. Loved that she grabbed his hand. (They love to tease us though - by not giving us a forehead kiss, which would have been really sweet...)

Number 2 is when she picked the lock. It's like he realized he met his perfect match - there's nothing like discovering something about a person, when you thought you knew everything by stalking her, breaking into her house, and working under her...JH's face was priceless.