[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/openk/player.php?auto=Y&ad=N&title=[%EB%A9%94%EC%9D%B4%ED%82%B9TV]%20%ED%9E%90%EB%9F%AC%202%ED%99%94&url=2tv/dra_healer/making/making02.mp4&type=803&start=0&end=0

paging Park Min Young fans..... can someone please tell me what was she doing in Hongkong last August 17, 2014???? Did she watch a JYJ concert or was it for a photoshoot ????  I'm just curious cause JCW was also in Hongkong at the same time for a photoshoot.  Maybe @blossomngr can help?

ww2. width=

Cudnt it be she went to HK for both reasons....a photoshoot, meet up JCW then went to JYJ concert together :D

Guest Crownskai

"Preview for ep10! bong soo said to yeongshin: "instead of the guy whom you wait for but doesn't come, can't it be me?" I I got this from instagram. Omg i cant wait

Guest grandsage_008

Im not happy with the ratings yesterday ep.9..

Punch - 9.6

Pride and prejudice - 8.4

Healer - 8.2 :-(

Whats wrong with korean audience???.. hayz .. Hope Healer will get higher ratings and be on top :-(

Guest blossomnagr

grandsage_008 said: Im not happy with the ratings yesterday ep.9.. Punch - 9.6 Pride and prejudice - 8.4 Healer - 8.2 :-( Whats wrong with korean audience???.. hayz .. Hope Healer will get higher ratings and be on top :-(

Guest blossomnagr

OTP moments from KBS. It is a petty that they did not upload when Healer was seeing Young Shin off home. But we have gifs so it is okay :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-9FUEAspi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RuIY727VHk

Guest rosalind_may

Hello! So, I am brand new to Soompi and forums. But I made an account just to join in on the Changmin party.

I am going down with this ship.

To commemorate this occasion, here's a poem from Healer:

You burst into my life suddenly, unexpectedly,

Your playful spirit, your sweet vulnerability,

You took me by surprise

I didn’t know I needed you in my life

But now you’ve become the song in my heart,

Replacing the lonely silence,

Maybe it was the sparkling crystals of the first snow,

This sudden bravery, this undeniable feeling,

I can’t walk away this time

Let me show you,

You are beautiful, wondrous to behold,

With my lips feather soft on yours

I’m trying to let you know

Holding you here in my arms

Listen to what’s unspoken.

You’ve captured my heart.

I don’t want to ever let you go.

I don't have a name for this poem...any suggestions?

Hello Everyone!Thank you for creating thread Chingu @Marie67 for this beautiful couple with a "Healer" Ji Chang WookPark Min Young(ChangMin):xThey are great, the views are at each other before chills just immediately feel the strongest chemistry (for me personally since their first press conference this strong chemistry between them and felt sneaks up ants) Conventionally between pairs of special chemistry and even magic is palpable here as only can be seen together.I noticed that Park Min Young next to Ji Chang Wook all direct light, and he always love looking at her (this is very evident in the off-screen BTS and the degree of closeness and trust between them)PMY very beautiful, delicate, very feminine, I am very happy that she chose this drama, perhaps the very fate so ordered for her meeting with a wonderful actor and man JCW, the same concerns and, as far as I know he had originally play another drama (if I am not mistaken in Mr. Back) but you can see the very fate of all ways wanted to make JCW but you can see the very fate of all ways wanted to make JCWPMY filming at one site and that this chic Healer paired with Beautiful PMY necessarily just JCW played, to be honest I even now hard to imagine anyone else in this role, it is quite simple, handsome, charismatic and hot (as in the image Healer) and then at the same time cute, sweet, loving (especially when it is in the form of BongSoo, important as can be seen in his interview (especially about the beauty PMY lately he is very sincere (for me the most important thing and is always on the first place in the male actors especially if I ship favorite actresses with them)!A pair of excellent, very fit together with other JCW and PMY never sinkers with their other partners drama, so with a clear conscience and a light heart can hope for real love between JCWPMY(ChangMin)

For the JCW I've been waiting for just such a special partner (with the hope of real love between them after) as a beauty Ming Yong,That is the reason because I see that beautiful PMY interesting as a girl JCW, his eyes it special and she looks at him not just as a partner(there is clearly something more hiding for those loving glances and smiles that they throw each other) I rush back to the sending of this beautiful couple and I just hope for the best for both of them as an actor and as for their pair.I've been in the thread JoU, very much like a couple of them, and all the people there, the atmosphere is always friendly and the beginning shrouded in warmth, at any time and under any circumstances, and I can already see that the thread ChangMin gives me the same feeling of warmth and the kindness and love of the people here feel very me, thank you very much everyone (sorry as I write, in general thanks to all, as long as you do not know well the names) will later thank everyone personally, thanks for posting news, beautiful photos, videos, your comments, I am very happy to be here as well as in JoU thread, I hope you take me to his company and a friendly, wonderful time here for all will be happiest with a beautiful and always with a happy ending for the couple ChangMin.For now I just really hope a lot of romance (gentle romance novel + Red-and that even according to the preview to 10 episodes shown (and beautiful love story between the characters in the drama that is played by JCWPMY(ChangMin) that inevitably no doubt with such a strong and highly peculiar chemistry can lead to a real relationship drama after healer, and for good reason JCW constantly talking about the beauty of PMY, caught him this sweet, cute and very very beautiful girl and it shows the naked eye (for me and the most important thing that all couples that I love was mutual interest and attraction to each other) so I'm here, so I have another pair of thread also because initially see this interest and it is clearly a very strong and mutual between JCWPMY.I look forward to Episode 10 and the drama that captures the full and then agonizing wait for each new episode of the drama and the endless  review over and over again  of all the clips and have previously released episodes several times in a row, on Monday and Tuesday purchased new meaning, and finally again there is something-that would and happy excitement you can always expect from Korea (last favorite drama in 2014 I became a Thai drama that was just in a slot these days) but with the Korean drama to the best healer was not more than a year this drama (after YTBLSS) so that the catches and took away completely sleep and all thoughts are about the drama and all.Let shipping for this beautiful pair of perfect harmony brings only happy moments all, sending couple of real life always, I believe should bring only warmth and love in your heart, and positive mood despite the different circumstances always with a firm belief in them and hope best for favorite actors.Ji Chang WookPark Min Young ^ YoungshinJungho ^ YoungshinBongsooHealerCouple, Fighting!I hope also that the drama Healer soon receive a high rating, as this drama with amazing beautiful script and very interesting history of all the characters there and deserves only the highest evaluation from the audience, I hope with 10 episodes where so many beautiful very romantic and sensual moments between the main characters will bring long-awaited high rating drama!I like very much as it is written in this news on drama such beautiful words as described for me means a lot for sending ChangMin Couples especially true with every word, even the press is very important!http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110046292All good, happy events ChangMinCouple and Love and prosperity to this thread.b305a84a2d5c.jpg
Already very much love JCWPMY(ChangMin Couple)19e3e83f17ff.gif
Perfect compatibility+views+attraction beautiful sensual  awesome chemistry + magic+exists between comfort and warmth during filming = great hope for us and a very good chance of real love!7a49245f3a88.jpg
4bc14b533772.jpg
7998b26f4aa4.jpg
21e076e93abf.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 2