[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest blossomnagr

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.4em; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.056; color: rgb(46, 46, 41); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both; letter-spacing: -0.04em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Drama] Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young transform into a luxury couple in “Healer”

“Healer” Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young underwent a complete transformation.

The production team of “Healer” revealed stills showing Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young newly reborn as a luxury couple.

In the revealed pictures, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young catch the eye with their completely new style. Decked out in a suit and dress respectively, they making people look at them in awe.

Firstly, Ji Chang Wook catches attention with his hair neatly combed back. He shows an appearance of a “suit king” like no other with his broad shoulders and distinctive facial features.

Park Min Young also catches the eye with her bright red dress that shows off her curves. She also channels elegance with her hair neatly tied up.

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young who are usually dressed in gentleman outfits and casual wear respectively, underwent a perfect makeover to become a luxury couple looking like third generation chaebols, increasing interest in episode 9 for the reason behind this makeover.

*The other guy seen in the photo is comedian Nam Hee Seok, who is making a cameo in episode 9 as an eccentric stylist called Michel who runs an upscale boutique salon. He will apparently show a lot of adlibs in his scene. He was roped in because he is friends with actor Choi Seung Kyung (who plays the nerdy reporter Yeo Gi Ja in “Healer”) and he also worked with the director in “Ohlala Couple” previously.

Source:
Hankook Gyeongjae 
New Daily

translated by JiChangWook Kitchen

retrieved from http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/05/drama-ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young-transform-into-a-luxury-couple-in-healer/

Just reposting my second MV from the drama forum.

I regretted not using scenes from last week episodes for my first MV, so here is my second MV which mainly is a tribute for our OTP scenes in episodes 7 and 8. The song has a bit sad feeling to it but I was trying to make the MV as hopeful as possible. And just to add, the OTP look dazzling and fashionable in the new stills. I can't wait!

Song: 그 자리에 있어 / Artist: Standing EGG

• Like 1

Guest gdvip1808

Ji Chang Wook just updated his Instagram and requested his fans to watch Healer lol
He is so cute with this face   :x
I feel this drama means really a lot for him,he always asking to watch it.Probably because its his last drama before military he really wants it to be successful.
I hope ratings will increase   :)>-  Today episode was so good,cant wait for tomorrow.

3698820960_1cb8e85e_instaG_2015_01_06_00

@blossomnagr  thank you for sharing link about PMY professor`s book. She is really amazing girl.