[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 12/22/2016 at 8:40 PM, hrh77 said:

But he is about to start shooting for his new drama March of next year..... So, enlistment is delayed?? hmmm..

and I beg to disagree on one of the questions... "lots of intimate scenes".... do this magazine know what's it talking about... ??? 

• Like 4

Our dear PMY finally posted this picture with location Thailand and caption 'sunset' like she said in her previous IG that her beans are scarier than her mom, her location was already found out. As we all know though these pictures were not posted on the days they were taken and also wanted to ask, 'did mom took all these pictures?. Probably NOT or it could just be my delulu. I also just read on some IG that our couple are presenting tomorrow at the golden disc award. Is this true. I will post that IG later.

Here is the IG post, I don't know who can confirm or we could just wait and see.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:
Here is the IG post, I don't know who can confirm or we could just wait and see.

It's confirmed for JCW and I heard PMY' s confirmation was from Korean news outlets but didn't see any source but it's true I think

What is the chance of watching them together though, I really want them in the same frame :bawling:

EDIT: 

• Like 5

Hello Happy new year Channgminers!!

thank you for all your updates.  So happy that MY is continuously posting cryptic messages much to the delight of our changmin hearts.

I am so happy both of them are in the same event earlier tonight, those many photo show that both of them are very happy, both looks stunning as well!  

They just made my day today!!!

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

I agree with @labyrinth525, if this post was real, I would have been really happy and overjoyed. Like someone said, this maybe that they are testing the waters first. I hope they are reassured that they have support of their fans.

Whoa thank you for aharing this @youngatheart I would have been crazy freaking out and screaming!! But IG is exploding with so many photos and edits of the events.  I guess Changmin made us all very happy tonight even though they are not on the same screen at least they are on the same event!  We have been deprived of this kind for the last 2 years!  And yes I agree with you, they are testing the waters! Hoping for more of this in the future!!! Fighting Changmin!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I agree with @labyrinth525, if this post was real, I would have been really happy and overjoyed. Like someone said, this maybe that they are testing the waters first. I hope they are reassured that they have support of their fans.

and my delulu is starting on again and again!!! Hearing this new that they are at the same event, i already imagined some scenarios of these two together before, during and after the event. Thank you guys for all posts!

• Like 5

On 1/14/2017 at 11:14 PM, youngatheart said:

@youngatheart @Igotcaughtdancingagain @Malala Rakotonirina and my ever patient @ReemKanabta yeah i saw those IG and twitter pics, but i know they will take measures 'not to be seen'.... i think they know they have support of their fans which never leave them. this soompi changmin shipper thread exist till now, spin into 550+ pages, 11 K posts itself is strong proof. PMY should have wandered here and peep right. remember we used to say, when we goes ranting restlessly, Youngie or Wooks will post some IG to sooth our spirit...  it is the new fans that they might be worried of, who started shipping them with others, and the agent company may be stopping them from annoucing.wonder how Glorious Ent. or Culture Dep's freedom in allowing their signed on stars releasing crucial personal news? actually both already 30s. isn't it high time companies lax in allowing artistes dating be released? thanks to all who kept the fire going in this thread.

• Like 5

Top 10 favorite drama OTPs (One True Pairings)

5. Healer (2014-15)

topten_healer1c.jpggirlfriday: The Superman-Lois Lane-Clark Kent love triangle is iconic for good reason—when you put a superhero and his own secret identity in direct competition for the woman he loves, you’re guaranteed high-stakes angst and mistaken identity shenanigans when she longs for one and confides in the other. Healer distilled the best of that setup into its romance, between our intrepid reporter Young-shin, the mysterious night errand boy Healer who always came to her rescue, and his daytime persona as her bumbling hoobae reporter Bong-sookie.

With Healer, she got high drama and heart-stopping romance, with death-defying action, blindfolded rooftop kisses, and hands held in the dark, his face always tantalizingly out of reach. With Bong-sookie, she got a best friend, a trusted confidante, and someone she thought of as a sister (much to poor Bong-sookie’s chagrin). The thrill was in seeing the conflict in our hero when he yearned to get close to her, but always fell short in either persona, and the angst was played deliciously every time she’d confess her feelings for one to the other, and he’d feel rejected and delighted all at once. Never has self-jealousy been so entertaining. And the best part was that she was the strong one who held our hero together and brought him out into the light, and she loved him most of all when he was completely himself—neither hero nor ‘fraidy cat, but just a lonely boy withdrawn from the world. Healer may have saved her more often, but she saved him immeasurably more.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/top-10-favorite-drama-otps-one-true-pairings/

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Top 10 favorite drama OTPs (One True Pairings)

5. Healer (2014-15)

topten_healer1c.jpggirlfriday: The Superman-Lois Lane-Clark Kent love triangle is iconic for good reason—when you put a superhero and his own secret identity in direct competition for the woman he loves, you’re guaranteed high-stakes angst and mistaken identity shenanigans when she longs for one and confides in the other. Healer distilled the best of that setup into its romance, between our intrepid reporter Young-shin, the mysterious night errand boy Healer who always came to her rescue, and his daytime persona as her bumbling hoobae reporter Bong-sookie.

With Healer, she got high drama and heart-stopping romance, with death-defying action, blindfolded rooftop kisses, and hands held in the dark, his face always tantalizingly out of reach. With Bong-sookie, she got a best friend, a trusted confidante, and someone she thought of as a sister (much to poor Bong-sookie’s chagrin). The thrill was in seeing the conflict in our hero when he yearned to get close to her, but always fell short in either persona, and the angst was played deliciously every time she’d confess her feelings for one to the other, and he’d feel rejected and delighted all at once. Never has self-jealousy been so entertaining. And the best part was that she was the strong one who held our hero together and brought him out into the light, and she loved him most of all when he was completely himself—neither hero nor ‘fraidy cat, but just a lonely boy withdrawn from the world. Healer may have saved her more often, but she saved him immeasurably more.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/top-10-favorite-drama-otps-one-true-pairings/

for the 5th place as one true pairings!!!!! @ReemKanabta that's a good news. So...what about as one real pairings :wub::blush::heart::wub:, i believe so in that. May be i'm wrong but i saw comment on JCW weibo posted by JCW kitchen in which he said "happy new year....let's love!!!!" I think that our CM have decided to spend more of their times together before JCW enlistment for the army: such as holidays in Thailand, then 31st golden disc awards and euuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh:bawling: what is the next?, what will be the next? Wookie, Youngie, show us more of yours together please please

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

for the 5th place as one true pairings!!!!! @ReemKanabta that's a good news. So...what about as one real pairings :wub::blush::heart::wub:, i believe so in that. May be i'm wrong but i saw comment on JCW weibo posted by JCW kitchen in which he said "happy new year....let's love!!!!" I think that our CM have decided to spend more of their times together before JCW enlistment for the army: such as holidays in Thailand, then 31st golden disc awards and euuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh:bawling: what is the next?, what will be the next? Wookie, Youngie, show us more of yours together please please

Yeah, I agree with you Malala Rakotonirina, it looks like that. Spending time together more before enlisting. Love it and even more if they can throw us hints here and there

• Like 4