[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

1 hour ago, cmoirae2 said:

chingu! hugs! happy new 2017! stay warm.

Moira, I fell asleep watching Healer a couple of times. Maybe because I watch it late at night. lol! Anyways, I'm watching Goblin as well. I tried watching Romantic Doctor Kim because of YYS but the episodes are a bit too much for me. I like the social justice ring to Healer and the fantasy feel Goblin brings. Anyways, stay warm as well. I'll drop by every now and then because I miss this tandem. Miss you all here ^_^

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Moira, I fell asleep watching Healer a couple of times. Maybe because I watch it late at night. lol! Anyways, I'm watching Goblin as well. I tried watching Romantic Doctor Kim because of YYS but the episodes are a bit too much for me. I like the social justice ring to Healer and the fantasy feel Goblin brings. Anyways, stay warm as well. I'll drop by every now and then because I miss this tandem. Miss you all here ^_^

chingu, we miss you too!  watch weightlifting fairy kim bok joo (apologies changminers for this shameful plug :blush:)  the OTP chemistry will remind you of CYS and PBS but younger version ... hihi ... my happy hormones come out after each episode.  it's sooo funny!   good to see you on this thread again.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, maral_ms said:

Honestly Healer has ruined all Korean dramas for me. like whenever i watch other dramas i keep telling myself why they are not like healer couple i mean so understanding and mature. that is why it has a special place in my heart. i even learned from them. as most of couples has stupid misunderstanding but healer couple would always talk first and stood by each other no matter what and none of them was a jerk. even in hit drama like DOTS the romance didnt work out for me very well of course no offense to the fans i liked it but not like i expected. PMY has matured a lot in acting and and i really like her. she gives a very positive vibe and as for JCW what can i say. i dare to say he is the best among his generation when it comes to acting and i dont mean others are bad in fact i like quite some of them. I believe he is very underrated as an actor as he out shined everyone in empress ki and he is really passionate about acting. what i really like about him is that he acts with his whole body and convey many emotions just with eyes. and he is also critical about himself. like he doesnt want just to be a star but a very good actor

you're so right @maral_ms!!!! Their chemistry is all simply unbelievable. These two are completely and literaly professional. And the amazing for me is, beside this professionalism, behind the scene, they are so comfortable and relaxing while resting together, rehearsing lines together. Rare are actors or actresses who doing like that, as you said: most of them has stupid misunderstanding and so one...

Healer is the only drama of PMY that i've seen. So, may be my conclusion is fast about her, but when i saw Healer for the first time brodcasted through local channel tv in my country, it was at 15 episode and my story of shipping them began there... So, watching her for the first time, only for a few seconds, i was fallen for her acting skills, she knows how to make viewers staying right in front of screen without any moving until the episode ending. And it's like that too about JCW!

I don't see yet all JCW dramas but already seen some extracts of them. In my opinion, he "upgrades" day by day as a good actor and i think too like you that it is due to his autocritical of himself. Same way about his talent as a singer, his voice is really amazing and so unique when talking and singing, really!!!! While listening his voice in Rain (bachelor vegetable) or Even though i loved you (the days) at his first performance, it's largest different compared to hear him singing these at his actual performances: naturally, he beautifies his voice.

I am deeply impressed by his voice. Even if i don't seem him, only hearing his voice (talking or singing) make me crazy (i'm sailing). Don't care if i don't understand anything what he said, just appreciate him to his own worth.

So, so so so.... i just can't help to fall in love with these two as a couple in Healer but also will never stop to follow and support them in the least of their steps.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Wooks with his Mom and manager Bang in Bangkok 

@CatchMine_ID I have Healer soompi link on the PC when I log in there I will attach the link here

I'm just visiting very quick, busy with the kids (AKA pulling the toddler away from the baby) will post more later

aaahhhh so cute @ReemKanabta hearing you busy with kids :wub:! Wait for this link too dear

• Like 4

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@cmoirae2 haha, your Nam Joo hyuk just won an award at MBC... don't understand korean , so dun no what?

Mary, W won big at the mbc awards with ljs bagging the daesang. My wfkbj otp also won. These awards ceremony brings back 2014 kbsda with my and wooks winning the best couple award beautifully (quoting from wooks).  

• Like 5

@CatchMine_ID @Malala Rakotonirina

Here's the link for the first page: https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/343605-drama-20142015-healer-힐러/

I always enjoy back reading that thread because it's full of swooning and spazzing over the awesomeness of each episode

@pnaysurfer84 well hellooooo long time no see luv, we missed you a lot :heart:

Take a look at @Pieters_kay's Tweet:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

thank you so much @ReemKanabta it was stressing week for me; I need Healer so bad. Kansamida!!!

Happy New Year 2017 guys :wub:!!!!!! I wish more happiness and success to everyone for this year.

I wish too, that our Healer Couple JCW and PMY will work together again in a new drama.

Thank you for the link @ReemKanabta!!!!!

• Like 3

On 12/31/2016 at 5:32 AM, cmoirae2 said:

Mary, W won big at the mbc awards with ljs bagging the daesang. My wfkbj otp also won. These awards ceremony brings back 2014 kbsda with my and wooks winning the best couple award beautifully (quoting from wooks).  

@cmoirae2 (deleted unnecessarily contents)
God bless 2017 for my family here.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@cmoirae2 watching LJS and HHJ so loving, silent lurking that Jongjoo couple thread which i am still a member of (thought not that active)... its kinda bring back all feels with thin layers of melancholic feels... i think i better don't 'invest' that much in couple thread anymore... else same thing may happen over there... so overwhelming with feels.... the two W OST appeared so real, esp LJS is all natural with his affection... whatif... say what-if history repeat... ok ok.ok....
actually am tearing up now... ...................crap!!!!! ok, nuff said. God bless 2017 for my family here.

Let's not despair right now, we are already in this so let's ride the ship. I was like if JCW was in Thai and PMY went to that KBS then I may have to face reality, then she was not at the KBS award and she made that sumptuous dinner spread at wee hours of 2017. I will post some pictures now and video and let's spaz. My delulu is going wild.

okay mr. Bang brought his girlfriend or lovey but not JCW and did anyone locate where PMY is for the Christmas and new year holidays?! I am wondering if JCW is that magnanimous. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

So this happened a few hours ago

Marya is a big CM shipper BTW along other couples, so apparently PMY followed by mistake while browsing that account!!!! she quickly recovered and un followed when she posted now :blush:

Oh! I thought she was leaving for somewhere 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

It's PMY's turn to vacay with Mommy

C1ZYnJOUkAA36wO.jpg

Insta Update "내여행메이트, 엄마#familytrip #콩알들이엄마보다무섭ㅋㅋㅋ"

Trans:"My travel mate,mom#familytrip #Beansarescary thanmymother hehehe"

and she deleted this one

Someone said on IG that this place maybe Thailand. If it's true, was the picture taken today or few days ago who knows. Like I said on IG we'll help them keep whatever they want secret secret. It's also suspicious that PMY deleted the picture below

• Like 3

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks for IG PMY, for some of us with analytical minds, just noticed that the Picture was actually not take outside because of PMY reflection in the back. Thanks for making our delulu mind go into overdrive.

I maybe wrong with the first picture, having seen this second one. She looks a little bit shy in the second post and she said "I miss you guys". I will leave my interpretation and delulu to myself. I am glad she had fun wherever that was and thankful that she shares with us.

• Like 2

So this happened yesterday

C1uu1MMW8AA6t3W.jpg

not thinks: Thanked her fans one of them is melissa.chang.62 from IG, and the thing is she send her the message through one of her stories featuring JCW, she seemed to accidently watched it and sent the message from there :blush:

C1uu1MNXUAEI4LY.jpg

and this is the one with her mother but since her Mom doesn't want her picture spread it's cut

C1uu1MOXUAELq9v.jpg

• Like 4