Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Hello Everyone! So uhm, I haven't posted on Soompi for a few years, but felt compelled to since I watched "The Healer" a month ago. I've been rewatching certain parts over and over again (Episode 15 ring a bell?? haha) but am now on my 3rd rewatch of the drama. In my opinion, best chemistry/intimate scenes in a drama since Coffee Prince. PMY has always been a fantastic actress in my book, but JCW..holy hell...what a revelation. Solid acting skills...goosebumps galore is what I experienced while watching him and his chemistry with PMY. So needless to say, I've come out of hiding. So happy to be with people that feel the same about them. I wish they were together, but if not so be it...but can they just work together again??? Please.

Looking forward to backreading......... :-)

• Like 5

On January 26, 2017 at 5:07 PM, pnaysurfer84 said:

Oh the commentaries with subs are being posted here! AHH! Just dropping by and saying how much I miss this. @ReemKanabta @cmoirae2, miss you gals! Someone diligently sends me messages about MY and JCW on IG and got told about something from the underground news. I think I'm happy. I'm on another ship, again, chingus. I hope we can meet again with more updates.

miss you too chingu!  hope you're doing well.  hugs!

• Like 7

On 1/28/2017 at 2:43 AM, LorenHaze said:

Hello Everyone! So uhm, I haven't posted on Soompi for a few years, but felt compelled to since I watched "The Healer" a month ago. I've been rewatching certain parts over and over again (Episode 15 ring a bell?? haha) but am now on my 3rd rewatch of the drama. In my opinion, best chemistry/intimate scenes in a drama since Coffee Prince. PMY has always been a fantastic actress in my book, but JCW..holy hell...what a revelation. Solid acting skills...goosebumps galore is what I experienced while watching him and his chemistry with PMY. So needless to say, I've come out of hiding. So happy to be with people that feel the same about them. I wish they were together, but if not so be it...but can they just work together again??? Please.

Looking forward to backreading......... :-)

Same opinion, sameeeeeeeeeeeeee:blink: so natural ikr:wub::wub: happy healer-fevering!!!:w00t:

• Like 4

On 26/01/2017 at 10:10 AM, ReemKanabta said:

Fill in the missing blanks

C3EENWNUkAA5v3o.jpg

C3EEO_cUcAA1xps.jpg

C3EEQW5UcAEb2gU.jpg

C3EER55UYAAEXvd.jpg

PMY just ignored that, but from the look in her eyes she perfectly well knew what he was talking about, but was just flustered to talk :blush:

The videos for that part

As you can see here, she changed the subject, coward MY, LOL

Thanks for bringing this here @ReemKanabta, I watched and rewatched this video before and that, for so many times because of their expressions and their connecting eyes during their conversations. MY got confused after asking CW about “do you think you yourself are very normal?”, CW answering “if I compared to young shin, I did appear more normal, didn’t i?” So after that, he clarified it by “but young shin is really attractive,…” and he not stopped at all, he continued to clarify more by “your performance was really great” which means for me that CW was impressed by MY through young shin characters. Then, we have to fill in the blanks here “your real self….is really attractive too”. But our Youngie just ignored this as you said @ReemKanabta (at the same time her gesture is not lying when she laughed, like she wanted to say to him: you send your love to me here). I’m so proud of her here because she told after laughing “normal”, she get mixed up, she wasn’t found right words no more (pretty youngie go go go).

• Like 5

On 29/01/2017 at 7:42 AM, youngatheart said:

JCW sang this song on SBS show, but I can only think of one person he sang it to our PMY at interview below

Yesterday, I saw your post @youngatheart, read your comment and listened to this beautiful song, at the same time followed the eng sub. My tears were fallen a little at the end… JCW is really a passionate guy, and when he sing ballads, love songs, it was just amazing!!!!! I’m convincing like you that he sang this song only for MY. Fortunately, there is Healer, if not what would be happened? ... In my mind, when CW was fallen for MY for the first time, his feeling was like what is written on this beautiful song. Actually, I think it’s not changed at all, he is growing up with that kind of feeling and also MY have the right words to communicate with him (secretly in their own world), so the result is: “Like a child”, “live like a child as he said it’s good for his mental health” but I think so it’s too good to maintain their relationship in right way. I believe so in that.

By the way, I can’t wait about his fm hold in japan on 21st February “a love to sent to you”. “a love from me (JCW) to sent to you (PMY). More curiosity about what he will plan to his fans during this event”

• Like 3

Throwback

"That smooch on Minyoung's cheek and the hand holding in the end were adlibs by Ji Chang Wook" cr: @waffs123 @Fleurdelys101

C3fKXU5UEAAxW49.jpg

When PMY casually wore Verutum and was having coffee from ALUU, a big coincidence or NOT since ALUU isn't her regular stylist, that happened in 2016

P.S Verutum is a jewelry brand for JCW's friend and ALUU is his stylist

• Like 6

just gotta unlurk for this.. (normally i am very slow, when i found something, another person should be upload the news... so i dont even be bother to surface...) but this, i must really hope and pray>
https://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-considers-taking-on-one-more-project-before-enlistment/

Ji Chang Wook considers taking on one more project before enlistment
by Nhu Nguyen on Wed, Feb 01, 2017

efeeba0a-944b-4b54-85d5-75c8902e703c.jpg

We have seen Ji Chang Wook in action in dramas like Healer and The K2, and soon, audiences in South Korea can watch him in action on the big screen with his first new film Fabricated City. Realistically, he may see true action this year.

Since 2015, the actor has said he was expecting to enlist in the military in 2016. But the year has come and gone, and, fortunately for fans, he is still an ordinary citizen entertaining people with action-packed projects. While he hasn’t enlisted yet, he genuinely believes the conscription will happen within this year as the star has shared his plans before the impending day.

At the Fabricated City press conference, he was asked if his very first film was going to be his last film before his mandatory military service. Ji responded: “I’m thinking about doing one more, since I haven’t received a draft notice or an enlistment date yet. Time-wise, a drama will be more adequate than a film.”

Before he takes on one more project, Ji can be seen in the new movie, opening in South Korea on February 9, as Kwon Yoo, a man who delves into a fabricated case after he is framed for murder and sent to prison. The actor is currently busy promoting the film through many interviews and magazine photoshoots, so enjoy his activities while you can!
 (for those who have dramafever account, pls go and post there, suggesting he act again with youngie.  pls do.)
for me, why he cannot act again with Youngie. there are many cases when co-leads act again.
see spoiler

Spoiler

1) Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun: My Love from Another Star (2013) and the movie The Thieves (2012)

2) Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye: You're Beautiful (2009) and Heartstrings (2011)

3) Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin: Shark (2013) and film Pirates (2014)

4) Gong Hyo Jin and Jang Hyuk: Thank You (2007) and movie Volcano High (2001)

5) Han Hyo Joo and Bae Soo Bin: Shining Inheritance (2009) and Dong Yi (2010)

6) So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin: Aeja's Older Sister, Minja (2008) and Happy Ending (2012)

7) Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin: Operation Proposal (2012), Queen Seon Duk (2009), and The Legend (2007)

8) Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae: My Girl (2005) and Hotel King (2014)

9) Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo: Stairway to Heaven (2003) and drama Temptation (2014)

10) Lee Joon Ki and Nam Sang Mi, in Times between Dog and Wolf  and Joseon Gunman.

11) Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara: in 'Successful story of a Bright Girl" and "Fated to Love you."

12) Eric Mun and Jung Yumi in 'Que Sera Sera' and 'Discoveries of Romance"

(so why our Healer couple cannot get their 'healing' at a second takes?) some of these who are paired together in a second project are not even that awesome in their first or second projects, and our OTP is off the chart, Second to None chemistry oozing... Hope KBS bring them back. i only trust in KBS nowadays.

• Like 5

On 1/29/2017 at 0:52 AM, CatchMine_ID said:

Same opinion, sameeeeeeeeeeeeee:blink: so natural ikr:wub::wub: happy healer-fevering!!!:w00t:

@CatchMine_IDThank you so much! TBH, I haven't been able to backread yet ( @Reemkanabta ) because I'm still stuck on HEALER. Every night before I go to bed..I need to watch it and review favorite parts..hahaa. I need to move forward, but not just yet. Their chemistry is above and beyond what I'm use to seeing. So natural..so inspired. They make you believe that they really are a couple. Fantastic display of realism...! 

• Like 4

@LorenHaze it's crazy how this couple is a home to me. Cause even I enjoy another OTPs, another dramas, still then after those dramas ended I just comeback to this and find myself (more) admiring these two connection, starry eyes, bada-boom chemistry all over again like the first time.

If you are excited to watch bts of our healing couple, please, please accompany me to took vacation at 'home' and feel giddy all over again with this..

Spoiler

I posted it already in this thread but I'm so excited to know that you are so excited right now:D

and take the nostalgic with the instrumental OST one (but my execution is crashed out here, still so noob... Bianneyo)

Hope you enjoy that cause I am missing them now and watching this all repeated again^_^

• Like 5

17 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Before he takes on one more project, Ji can be seen in the new movie, opening in South Korea on February 9, as Kwon Yoo, a man who delves into a fabricated case after he is framed for murder and sent to prison. The actor is currently busy promoting the film through many interviews and magazine photoshoots, so enjoy his activities while you can!
 (for those who have dramafever account, pls go and post there, suggesting he act again with youngie.  pls do.)
for me, why he cannot act again with Youngie. there are many cases when co-leads act again.
see spoiler

Hide contents

1) Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun: My Love from Another Star (2013) and the movie The Thieves (2012)

2) Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye: You're Beautiful (2009) and Heartstrings (2011)

3) Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin: Shark (2013) and film Pirates (2014)

4) Gong Hyo Jin and Jang Hyuk: Thank You (2007) and movie Volcano High (2001)

5) Han Hyo Joo and Bae Soo Bin: Shining Inheritance (2009) and Dong Yi (2010)

6) So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin: Aeja's Older Sister, Minja (2008) and Happy Ending (2012)

7) Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin: Operation Proposal (2012), Queen Seon Duk (2009), and The Legend (2007)

8) Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae: My Girl (2005) and Hotel King (2014)

9) Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo: Stairway to Heaven (2003) and drama Temptation (2014)

10) Lee Joon Ki and Nam Sang Mi, in Times between Dog and Wolf  and Joseon Gunman.

11) Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara: in 'Successful story of a Bright Girl" and "Fated to Love you."

12) Eric Mun and Jung Yumi in 'Que Sera Sera' and 'Discoveries of Romance"

(so why our Healer couple cannot get their 'healing' at a second takes?) some of these who are paired together in a second project are not even that awesome in their first or second projects, and our OTP is off the chart, Second to None chemistry oozing... Hope KBS bring them back. i only trust in KBS nowadays.

Oh, please. Please!!! There are those span that not over three years and please pair our couple together again, its really possible and attracts world-wide viewers because their magic! I trust you too, KBS *code* :wink:

• Like 4