[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart sorry sorry, i don't get the link between Youngie's white bedsheet pose.and Wooks' interveiw? what did he said then? sorry, can eleborate?

@Tressiaand @maryofbethanyThe white sheet is from SJH in healer how he said about things he likes. We sometimes just take the reel to real. I didn't read any interview about white sheets. Just in healer and the Telimahu fan fiction. I am sorry if I mislead you guys. It was just mentioned just for fun, who knows PMYmay post it too just fun at him too if she is aware of the 'white sheets'

• Like 4

I literally cried! Omg PMY attended the movie premier to show her utmost support and love for Wookie.  I am still ecstatic!  I screamed a lot! I was just sooo happy!!. Omma was also there and long list of celebrities!  I am so proud of Wookie! And so grateful for PMY for the presence! Argh a wonderful day for Changminers!!! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

BREAKING NEWS

PMY went to Wooks premier I will bring details later, I'm crying :bawling:

Ahjumma is there

heres our queen

SYA went too

@ReemKanabta my beautiful Reem brought the most beautiful news...

haha ahjumma has always been the "matchmaker-ahjumma". whether fans successfully take any fancam.. i don't care already.
msot important.. i think Wooks just has a huge Vitamin-boost from her. something daring and courageous, just before he enlisted for army... hope this is the first among a series of "Bold and Honest but Simple" hint to the world...

thanks to many who keep posting more pics.

side-note: oh, noona SYA also went.. i nearly forget her.. believed MY should be very glad Wooks learnt from her too.

• Like 4

She must have felt sick to her stomach though in front of all those cameras and watchful eyes. Even Ajummah asked if she was okay 'now'. Our brave girl. Keep on getting stronger in front of your challenges, girly. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Tressia said:

She must have felt sick to her stomach though in front of all those cameras and watchful eyes. Even Ajummah asked if she was okay 'now'. Our brave girl. Keep on getting stronger in front of your challenges, girly. 

@Tressia that's always a phobia returning to days where fans goes anti-her for relationship stuff.
Youngie, if you ever felt 'sick' and stressed inside.. some times do wander into our Shipper thread and see "HOW MANY NEW RECRUIT' Your Young-shin has just help you added to our Shipper Thread..,. Our Shipper Thread has NOT DIE DOWN, instead its keep on adding new shippers slowly but gradually....
means Healer magic is not just a fake fleeting spree only... its does last....................... proven!
so, stay on, hang on! you do have the YoungShin's vibes.. you are a leopard in Wook's world among the wolves pack

“They’re all the same to me. But… among all those people who look the same, she’s a little different.” about the leopard that fought a pack of hyenas while its leg was broken and refused to back off.
“She was brave even though she knew how scared she was.”

Wooks, and Youngie. be brave to come into the light, a little by little. don't need a full dramatic announcing you are together... just subtly stand together, even just take a photo, be found in a same frame, shalt do!

Min Young-ssi, if you read this, and we all know you do read this thread... Be Strong, and of Good Courage, we are behind you 2.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@Tressia that's always a phobia returning to days where fans goes anti-her for relationship stuff.
Youngie, if you ever felt 'sick' and stressed inside.. some times do wander into our Shipper thread and see "HOW MANY NEW RECRUIT' Your Young-shin has just help you added to our Shipper Thread..,. Our Shipper Thread has NOT DIE DOWN, instead its keep on adding new shippers slowly but gradually....
means Healer magic is not just a fake fleeting spree only... its does last....................... proven!
so, stay on, hang on! you do have the YoungShin's vibes.. you are a leopard in Wook's world among the wolves pack

“They’re all the same to me. But… among all those people who look the same, she’s a little different.” about the leopard that fought a pack of hyenas while its leg was broken and refused to back off.
“She was brave even though she knew how scared she was.”

Wooks, and Youngie. be brave to come into the light, a little by little. don't need a full dramatic announcing you are together... just subtly stand together, even just take a photo, be found in a same frame, shalt do!

Min Young-ssi, if you read this, and we all know you do read this thread... Be Strong, and of Good Courage, we are behind you 2.

Thank you @maryofbethanyfor reminding us about the braveness of ChaeYoungShin in Healer.  As I think of last night's eventsyeah, PMY must really felt overwhelmed, nervous, and even scare, but she is brave and that bravery comes from the fact that she has to be with one of the most important event of the Man of the Hour that she also love.  I am just so proud of her bracing her fears and just face the world to show how important to her the man of her life.  So much happiness for me indeed and for us Changminers!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Thank you @maryofbethanyfor reminding us about the braveness of ChaeYoungShin in Healer.  As I think of last night's eventsyeah, PMY must really felt overwhelmed, nervous, and even scare, but she is brave and that bravery comes from the fact that she has to be with one of the most important event of the Man of the Hour that she also love.  I am just so proud of her bracing her fears and just face the world to show how important to her the man of her life.  So much happiness for me indeed and for us Changminers!

@Igotcaughtdancingagain this is the moments when i wish i knew korean, and can read those korean fan-cafe sites. do you know, even the Goblin Shipper thread also mentioned our Changmin couple, and take examples from us, and happy for MY and CW.. that at least we see some progresses... there are indeed some changminers who went to other thread, not so seldom here, but nonetheless they will be happy whenever Changmin has news again hinting their "one-step-closer". to read some shippers mentioned about our Couple and say happy for us, and that they want to be encouraged by our examples, is really so warm-feelings....
don't call me delulu, i believe at least one of them must be reading these on or off......
Wooks and Youngie, do you know that? there are still silent well-wishing out there, who although did forget about Healer as they drool over new shows. But nonetheless, if any news about you 2 surfaces, they are back to missing you two together.

• Like 5

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/02/07/eng-sub-20170206-kbs-news-plaza-ji-chang-wook/#more-22299

[Eng Sub] 20170206 KBS News Plaza – Ji Chang Wook

(CR. JI CHANG WOOK KITCHEN)

newsplaza-cover.jpg?w=768&h=475

Ji Chang Wook is appearing everywhere without rest these days to promote his new movie, and he even has the morning news covered with an appearance on the “Culture Plaza” segment of KBS’ morning news programme.

Besides promoting his movie, he also spoke about the popularity of his 2014 KBS drama “Healer”, his time working in China, and how the current state of affairs between China and South Korea is affecting his Chinese drama “Mr. Right”.

Spoiler

see, after 2 years gone, he still remembered Healer... you see, many other actors, will always forget their 2 years ago project, unless that very project is the very one that brought them Huge stardom, while we know that Healer did make him soar in popularity in China and beyond... but that is not the Singular work that Stand out of a Highest Ratings show.... at least not the way DotS did for SongSong or MyLoveFromTheStar for KSH,.... its not a Rating Behemoth surely... yet he will just not forget his days as JungHoo romancing Youngshin, or his days discovering both has brought Changwook and Minyoung into the set, and not anymore JH and YS speaking their lines.
you just look at that face, completely not 'acting'... its speak of a seasoned and weathered guy, speaking of his loved one who is presently not with him... that far away looks, of reminiscing someone.....

pls go to JCW kitchen actual site to read their post.. they always encourage fans to read directly their stuffs.

• Like 5

hi gals, did you see that, Our "Changmin Shipper-thread" appear at the top-right column where Hot Topics thread are posted .... its been a long time since we saw our Changmin thread there, isn't it...

edit: Darlings... we our thread just raised to the top of the Hot-topic... Wooks, and youngie, did you see that... people are happy since 6 Feb's news.

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 5