[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

re: Wooks' new drama. btw, really hope Wooks take on diff role for new drama. stop doing the secret agents stuff. else he will be branded for long time as taking stereotype roles. very bad for his return after army when new bloods will emerge. i did vote for him some times and for Lee Jongsuk some times for Best Actor at Soompi awards. but all other Awards i all vote for W which got me crazy this year.  i don't blindly vote for my fav actor for every thing, even when that role he took on isnt his best.

hope Wooks landed with goblin that Gong Yoo that kind of role when he returns. or something like what Ji Sung did that kind, or some villain role like that of Hello Monster what Park Bo Gum did, look very innocent but actually some psycho inside.... he needs really some break-thru, which he is capable, but not given a chance, because every stations give in to fans' pleasure to make sure he kisses some princess many times, fly kick some Butt and shred some clothes for shower scenes.... what a waste of Wooks' talent. He needs projects to challenge his acting skill. stop kicking flying around . for once, i want to see Wooks in melodrama, hahaha. some sick cancer patient or someone gotten Alzhemier like Remember War of Son... that kind challenged his angst-level. keep thinking, when will he become someone like Kim Myung Min, that will be great for me. or be respected like Ji Sung.... 101% yes.

• Like 4

Thank you for the explaining @ReemKanabta! I like YJT so much since Healer and start to diggin' about him his acting so good and he is so nice:) is he sailing our couple ship too? Hahaha~

Wow, new JCW drama! Super agree with @maryofbethany's said. 

Sure JCW with all that theater background will kill every role that needs a real emotional acting, just pray that will be a pure-production drama for him that focus on it's meaning not it's 'branding' that wasted talents he has.

And for this...

Q: Do you have a girlfriend now? The type of girl that you like is…?
I’ve always wanted to date, but I don’t have a girlfriend now. Whenever I find a girl whom I take a liking to, it never works out when I get busy with work. This kind of situation keeps repeating itself, so eventually, it is very hard to date.

If I have a girlfriend or intimate scenes in a drama, it seems I can get second-hand satisfaction through acting.

I like women who can get along well with me. For instance, it’s not difficult to find a girl who is tall and beautiful with double eyelids, but finding a girl whom you can easily get along with is not as easy. So I hope to find such a woman.

Ugh... This makes me think that they actually break-up or somewhat like you guys said:bawling: the 'can easily get along' tho. I believe that from BTSs he got that 'click' with PMY but then the busy time comes along:bawling::bawling:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Thank you for the explaining @ReemKanabta! I like YJT so much since Healer and start to diggin' about him his acting so good and he is so nice:) is he sailing our couple ship too? Hahaha~

Sure JCW with all that theater background will kill every role that needs a real emotional acting, just pray that will be a pure-production drama for him that focus on it's meaning not it's 'branding' that wasted talents he has.

And for this...

I’ve always wanted to date, but I don’t have a girlfriend now. Whenever I find a girl whom I take a liking to, it never works out when I get busy with work. This kind of situation keeps repeating itself, so eventually, it is very hard to date.

If I have a girlfriend or intimate scenes in a drama, it seems I can get second-hand satisfaction through acting.

I like women who can get along well with me. For instance, it’s not difficult to find a girl who is tall and beautiful with double eyelids, but finding a girl whom you can easily get along with is not as easy. So I hope to find such a woman.

Ugh... This makes me think that they actually break-up or somewhat like you guys said:bawling: the 'can easily get along' tho. I believe that from BTSs he got that 'click' with PMY but then the busy time comes along:bawling::bawling:

At this point no one is sure whether they are still together or not. I don't expect him to answer that direct question of 'do you have a girlfriend'? With yes I do when he said he is never going public with his relationship, at least as of now. Just my own two cents, I don't really accept the excuse given by all Kdramas stars about breaking up because of busy schedule. That's real life in my book and they need to stop using this as excuse to break up relationship. As for JCW and PMY, I still wish and hope they are together and he is only protecting her. All these people have needs that only significant other can fill so to say they don't have gf/bf is difficult for me. I also feel like JCW really pursued our girl and just to let the relationship go like that, makes me think that statement of I don't have girlfriend may not be completely true. I also think for PMY to date him after what she went through with her ex? And just let this kind of chemistry slip, doesn't make sense to me. I will only believe they are not together when they announce who they are getting married to. I am here for a long hull it seems.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

At this point no one is sure whether they are still together or not. I don't expect him to answer that direct question of 'do you have a girlfriend'? With yes I do when he said he is never going public with his relationship, at least as of now. Just my own two cents, I don't really accept the excuse given by all Kdramas stars about breaking up because of busy schedule. That's real life in my book and they need to stop using this as excuse to break up relationship. As for JCW and PMY, I still wish and hope they are together and he is only protecting her. All these people have needs that only significant other can fill so to say they don't have gf/bf is difficult for me. I also feel like JCW really pursued our girl and just to let the relationship go like that, makes me think that statement of I don't have girlfriend may not be completely true. I also think for PMY to date him after what she went through with her ex? And just let this kind of chemistry slip, doesn't make sense to me. I will only believe they are not together when they announce who they are getting married to. I am here for a long hull it seems.

Wow, what a really great toughts. Shame on me who act like pity-shipper-child-emotionally-dumb hahaha. Yup, I am here for a long hull it seems!

• Like 4

It's CHRISTMAS DAY on this part of me!  BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Be still our hearts Changminers I agree with @youngatheart with all your thoughts, I am too is in for a long hull!  Hoping for a wonderful years to come  for both of them!  My full love and support always! 

And that Christmas eve update of her is cute!  She seems really happy nowadays which is good! 

Hi @maryofbethany agree with you for Wookie to have a more meaningful drama to come before he enlists!  How are you dear,  hope your holiday is a blast too! 

@CatchMine_ID Happy Holidays!  Just hold on to our couple!  We are all indeed all the way for them! 

@ReemKanabta thank you still for all the positivity to our couple!  Figthing still!!  Happy Holidays my dear!

Soompi is making hard on me to attach photos (but I'm learning it!) Pls visit if you have time my IG account @igot68 for more Changmin stuff. 

MORE LOVE  for you CHANGMINERS

• Like 5

to my changmin Familty... and above all, to the Two who may never see this post, my illumous Wooks and his Minyoung.
Blessed Christmas, whatever may happen already, whatever still not happen yet, whatever may be happening soon... may sweet happy peaceful happenings .... happen in both your heart, Minyoung and Wooks, that miracle continue to pull you two together, in spite of distance, and time separation or objections from people, and fans' displeasure,

if God willing, of cause we hope Changwook, and MinYoung, boht of you will find real happiness and satisfaction in each other's company... this is whatever we as shippers fans wishes with all our heart... but if it is not God's will, or even if both of you in future find you have a change of heart... there's nothing we can do, and we pray with you, with alll our hearts respect your wishes and wiill be done.

nonetheless, remembering back in 2014 Christmas, what a wonderful memorable Christmas Healer drama and you two brought us....
2 years later the Second Christmas after... we pray that God will bless you two loving each other more by each Christmas passes....
if God's willing.....
and cheers to us changminers, where-ever you are, who-ever you are, active ones, or lurkers... or wounded ones, or brave and trusting ones... Blessed in the Lord, a Blessed Crhstmas, till the next. sorry i was busy with church minsitries and services and gospel rallies... children works.... for these 2 days. now then can wish u all.
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. "  Isaiah 9:6

cr. quintus
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear.

• Like 4

I think we can ship them but we should still respect their personal life and dont judge them. Just because we love them together or we here that they might have dated it doesnt really mean that they have really dated even if there were some people who said so or based on thier closeness. I mean there is no proof. But we still love both and wish their happiness even if they are not together or they have never been together

• Like 2

On 12/23/2016 at 2:41 PM, CatchMine_ID said:

And for this...

@CatchMine_IDSince you brought this interview and I have to analyze it again. I hope I don't get reprimanded for this, when JCW was asked about having a girlfriend, part of his answers were "it's not difficult to find a girl who is and beautiful with double eyelids, but finding a girl whom you can easily get along with is not easy". Also in July/August remember another interview he gushed about being with someone who is very interesting even when they are not doing anything and he also said then 'there's someone like that'. I pay attention to his words and I don't know how many times he's going to say that he is not interested in the 'idol' for them to get it.

• Like 4

strawberries and chocolate on PMY's Instragram :) Ofcourse, it could just be plain ol' strawberries and chocolate but from my experience of observance...strawberries + chocolate = romance....at least to a certain degree ;) . Lol Merry Christmas, everyone! In the US, we are still observing today because it fell on a Sunday and I guess we want to make the best of it...with traveling and all. 

• Like 4

gals, help, anyone has SBS award show streaming site? my cable TV don't air on that night. damned! was hoping at least they show somehting about Youngie, she acted so well in Remember, and was underrated, and i even has to fight off some irritatng fans who rant against her at Remember, both at Soompi and other sties. 

pls help , anyone has SBS streaming site, for the Award show? did anyone know whether will youngie grace the carpet?

• Like 3

On December 25, 2016 at 3:25 PM, maral_ms said:

I think we can ship them but we should still respect their personal life and dont judge them. Just because we love them together or we here that they might have dated it doesnt really mean that they have really dated even if there were some people who said so or based on thier closeness. I mean there is no proof. But we still love both and wish their happiness even if they are not together or they have never been together

Oh dear, I have to delurk again because of this uncalled for comment.

First of all @maral_ms it is disrespectful to come to a house and tell the owners what to do.  That is bad manners, uncouth behavior and really very gutterish.  You are coming into this house which is a changmin SHIPPING thread and you would expect shipping and delusions overflow in this thread.  We are not the only thread that ships and it is unfair to single out, bark at this thread, be all mighty righteous and give us a lecture to respect CM personal lives and not judge them (and actually I think you are more concerned with JCW more than PMY). perhaps you are part of another ship.  stay in that ship and don't even come here.  because you are not welcome.  we will not even waste our time setting foot in other ships because we acknowledge differences and respect boundaries.  so be it.  sheesh ... let people freely express their thoughts here delusional and all.  I've known people on this thread longer than you have set-up your account and while we delude ourselves of course we are not idiots to think that this may not be for real.  Unless you are really within JCW's circle of close friends, you don't know either what the real score is nor do we.  For all you know, he is dating someone who is not a celebrity.  Touche, life goes on.  Should I care, of course not, it is his life and whatever he does to it is none of anyone's business unless you are his mother.  We don't need anyone to tell us what to do because we know.  I am not sure what your motive is in spewing this negativity on this thread.  There is no proof yes, but shipping and delusions are free so let changminers go on and ship to their hearts delight.  If you want to preach, perhaps you might want to make a career out of it.  There are at least a hundred of those here in soompi and you can make your rounds and remind people to respect personal life and not judge blah blah BS ... 

You yap about respect, respect this space.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

Oh dear, I have to delurk again because of this uncalled for comment.

First of all @maral_ms it is disrespectful to come to a house and tell the owners what to do.  That is bad manners, uncouth behavior and really very gutterish.  You are coming into this house which is a changmin SHIPPING thread and you would expect shipping and delusions overflow in this thread.  We are not the only thread that ships and it is unfair to single out, bark at this thread, be all mighty righteous and give us a lecture to respect CM personal lives and not judge them (and actually I think you are more concerned with JCW more than PMY). perhaps you are part of another ship.  stay in that ship and don't even come here.  because you are not welcome.  we will not even waste our time setting foot in other ships because we acknowledge differences and respect boundaries.  so be it.  sheesh ... let people freely express their thoughts here delusional and all.  I've known people on this thread longer than you have set-up your account and while we delude ourselves of course we are not idiots to think that this may not be for real.  Unless you are really within JCW's circle of close friends, you don't know either what the real score is nor do we.  For all you know, he is dating someone who is not a celebrity.  Touche, life goes on.  Should I care, of course not, it is his life and whatever he does to it is none of anyone's business unless you are his mother.  We don't need anyone to tell us what to do because we know.  I am not sure what your motive is in spewing this negativity on this thread.  There is no proof yes, but shipping and delusions are free so let changminers go on and ship to their hearts delight.  If you want to preach, perhaps you might want to make a career out of it.  There are at least a hundred of those here in soompi and you can make your rounds and remind people to respect personal life and not judge blah blah BS ... 

You yap about respect, respect this space.

first of all u keep saying respect others opinions. but jst because i wrote that u judged me without even knowing me. i have never been a part of any ship apart from this but u r telling me i am a part of another ship and i have come here to disrespect others. well let me tell u i am a fan of JCW but it doesnt mean i hate others. i may not have many posts or even be here for a long time but i have been reading healer page and this page for a long time silently and enjoying it. I said even if they have never been together but it doesnt mean i dont want them together, just if. I do respect Park ming yong and i really love her with him and i really want them to be together in movies again and even in real life. but if u think i am here to ruin ur space or i am a part of other fandoms well i am sorry to disturb u. i didnt really mean to spread negativity i was just voicing my opinion and as i said among all his co stars i like her the most and i also think she is a good actress. sorry again. dont disturb u again. bye

• Like 5