[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Appreciate your lovely words @youngatheart its the same for me, whenever I see healer scenes or the BTS again, all the feels come back as intense ast it was the first time I saw them, no other couple is beating that TBH, I'm watching a lot of shows lately and didn't feel any couple, (I liked W / WLFBK / MLSH couples ATM but no lingering feels) maybe just "You from the stars" couple, but not as much as Healer's, sorry to Goblin fans I tried to like GY and KGE but I don't see any chemistry on or off the screen, I liked LDW and YIN more, and I don't feel the chemistry between LMH and JJH either, I only watched both shows but no special feels, I felt for Signal more and it didn't have a love line, but d*** that was a really intense good show

C26wFzQXAAAhQ6V.jpg

C26wEVAXgAAVyUz.jpg

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

Appreciate your lovely words @youngatheart its the same for me, whenever I see healer scenes or the BTS again, all the feels come back as intense ast it was the first time I saw them, no other couple is beating that TBH, I'm watching a lot of shows lately and didn't feel any couple, (I liked W / WLFBK / MLSH couples ATM but no lingering feels) maybe just "You from the stars" couple, but not as much as Healer's, sorry to Goblin fans I tried to like GY and KGE but I don't see any chemistry on or off the screen, I liked LDW and YIN more, and I don't feel the chemistry between LMH and JJH either, I only watched both shows but no special feels, I felt for Signal more and it didn't have a love line, but d*** that was a really intense good show

C26wFzQXAAAhQ6V.jpg

C26wEVAXgAAVyUz.jpg

hi @ReemKanabtawow I love that sepia photo of Changmin, thank you for sharing.  I agree with what you have said, for the last 2 years there has not been a single drama that comes close to Healer in terms of awesomeness and feels.  And seeing that scene/bts again from Healer just made me more nostalgic and that all the emotions I have invested during those times just really comes back.  

Incidentally, for the past how many weeks I was busy writing an article for our Wookie as my way of fangirling ahaha.  I would like you guys to read the article if you have free time.  The title is "A Stalker's Guide to Ji Chang Wook published at mydramalist.

Here's the link:  http://mydramalist.com/article/2017/01/23/a-stalkers-guide-to-ji-chang-wook 

Happy day Changminers!

• Like 5

JCW chose to sing a part from "I will protect you" while filming “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” yesterday, to be aired on Feb 4

In one of the post Healer interviews, when JCW was talking about the memorable moment during filming Healer when the viewership rating rose to #1, JCW talked about how the staff were so happy and smiling from the bottom of their heart, the interviewer then asked:

Q: "Looks like you guys became very close?"

JCW: "It's a feeling that you can't feel from watching the drama, after Healer ended we still keep in touch. The feeling I get is like that of home"

CR: translated by Tina post Healer IV

C3AGjEPXgAABL2y.jpg

C3AG9aEWEAQ3U-a.jpg

C3AIHDwXgAEiKJV.jpg

@Igotcaughtdancingagain well, that's not even in HD you should watch the videos, it's even more spazz worthy, he couldn't keep his hands off her and his stares were O.M.G material. Thanks for that article, will make sure to check it later

• Like 5

Fill in the missing blanks

C3EENWNUkAA5v3o.jpg

C3EEO_cUcAA1xps.jpg

C3EEQW5UcAEb2gU.jpg

C3EER55UYAAEXvd.jpg

PMY just ignored that, but from the look in her eyes she perfectly well knew what he was talking about, but was just flustered to talk :blush:

The videos for that part

As you can see here, she changed the subject, coward MY, LOL

• Like 5

OMG, I knew I came to the right place. I didn't know those clips existed! I'm like in heaven now. Replaying those clips. Thank you, you guys!!! :bawling:

I think he ran out of neutral things to say in front of the camera. Yes, she is very attractive, Wookie!!!! Where are you going with that real self comment! Finish your thoughts! We want to know! PMY was like, "Ok ok, Chagi. Tell me all about it later." Wink wink

I'm a puddle of giddiness over these two adorable people. Gah!

OK ok, I'm calming down now. Dang it. I think I'm losing it.  Just cuteness overload!

~S

• Like 5

Oh the commentaries with subs are being posted here! AHH! Just dropping by and saying how much I miss this. @ReemKanabta @cmoirae2, miss you gals! Someone diligently sends me messages about MY and JCW on IG and got told about something from the underground news. I think I'm happy. I'm on another ship, again, chingus. I hope we can meet again with more updates.

• Like 6

@ReemKanabta komawo chingu! But those so-freaking-hot-my screen-is-melting clips are not good for my general health and well-being. Not only I am prone to grinning and smiling like a fool when checking them, I am also nursing an unhealthy dose of delusion for our ChangMin couple. :sweatingbullets: But hey, it's not a delusion if it's real, right?

Oh yeah, I lost a few hours combing through that IG account yesterday. I saw them all in one seating. Ok, ok fine!  Some even more that once, I admit it! I thought I was just going to check one or two before starting on my to-do list for the day. Uh huh, we all know how that rabbit hole works. By the time I surfaced, I had to transfer those tasks into the next day's to-do list. :tongue: Unfortunately, it means I have less time to play today and will have to exercise a huge amount of willpower to not check this thread until much much later tonight. Dang it, why does RL have to interfere with dramaland? 

Oh, just to be clear, I am soooo not complaining. Keep those coming please!

TYK

~S

• Like 4

Hello Everyone! So uhm, I haven't posted on Soompi for a few years, but felt compelled to since I watched "The Healer" a month ago. I've been rewatching certain parts over and over again (Episode 15 ring a bell?? haha) but am now on my 3rd rewatch of the drama. In my opinion, best chemistry/intimate scenes in a drama since Coffee Prince. PMY has always been a fantastic actress in my book, but JCW..holy hell...what a revelation. Solid acting skills...goosebumps galore is what I experienced while watching him and his chemistry with PMY. So needless to say, I've come out of hiding. So happy to be with people that feel the same about them. I wish they were together, but if not so be it...but can they just work together again??? Please.

Looking forward to backreading......... :-)

• Like 5

On January 26, 2017 at 5:07 PM, pnaysurfer84 said:

Oh the commentaries with subs are being posted here! AHH! Just dropping by and saying how much I miss this. @ReemKanabta @cmoirae2, miss you gals! Someone diligently sends me messages about MY and JCW on IG and got told about something from the underground news. I think I'm happy. I'm on another ship, again, chingus. I hope we can meet again with more updates.

miss you too chingu!  hope you're doing well.  hugs!

• Like 7

On 1/28/2017 at 2:43 AM, LorenHaze said:

Hello Everyone! So uhm, I haven't posted on Soompi for a few years, but felt compelled to since I watched "The Healer" a month ago. I've been rewatching certain parts over and over again (Episode 15 ring a bell?? haha) but am now on my 3rd rewatch of the drama. In my opinion, best chemistry/intimate scenes in a drama since Coffee Prince. PMY has always been a fantastic actress in my book, but JCW..holy hell...what a revelation. Solid acting skills...goosebumps galore is what I experienced while watching him and his chemistry with PMY. So needless to say, I've come out of hiding. So happy to be with people that feel the same about them. I wish they were together, but if not so be it...but can they just work together again??? Please.

Looking forward to backreading......... :-)

Same opinion, sameeeeeeeeeeeeee:blink: so natural ikr:wub::wub: happy healer-fevering!!!:w00t:

• Like 4