[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

4 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

^^^

I JUST KNOW NOW ABOUT THIS GIF. ASHSJAKSJASKAJKSAJSKJJWJSDF *holiday ruiner *

This two makes me don't wanna give up.

Hahahaha, that was in the BTS in the director's cut, you can imagine our reaction when we first saw this

latest?cb=20120508204306

Jon-Stewart-Oh-My-God-MRW-Gif.gif

they were on standby, just after the PD called cut, and instead of just pulling away she made this AKA "hot yoga pose" poor JCW, she was just stretching her back making Wooks her pole, who was taken aback but complied nevertheless, LOL, now how can anyone see this and say there's nothing between these two, the problem is the director's cut had a no posting on SNS warning, so we only could spazz about that in private, that's why THE OTHERS were not aware of it, the released BTS is nothing like what we have for real

A sample from @fyeahjcw 's

here she was saying that her mother thought this scene is x-rated (18+ material) look at his reaction

tumblr_ofzdvyU1HO1u98dbho5_250.gif

Spoiler

how comfy and cozy these two are

tumblr_ofzdvyU1HO1u98dbho6_250.gif tumblr_ofzdvyU1HO1u98dbho10_250.gif 

PMY was complaining about the cold here, what are they doing with their hands we have but to imagine

tumblr_o1ttociDYY1uuy9lko6_250.gif

casually just brushing her thigh

tumblr_o1ttociDYY1uuy9lko5_250.gif

casually AGAIN removing something from her lips

tumblr_o1ttociDYY1uuy9lko2_250.gif

Another casually going to her heat pack

tumblr_ofzdvyU1HO1u98dbho8_250.gif

he was teasing her about CYS saying she's crazy

tumblr_o1ttociDYY1uuy9lko1_250.gif

Talking about the snow kiss

tumblr_o0jch6a2hu1u98dbho3_250.gif tumblr_o0jch6a2hu1u98dbho5_250.gif

tumblr_o0jch6a2hu1u98dbho6_250.gif tumblr_o0jch6a2hu1u98dbho8_250.gif

And many more , make sure to check her tumblr

http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/archive

• Like 5

Guest FleurdeLys101

JPtsP5P.png

Annyeong loves!

Just posting this as a friendly reminder to all of us. Sometimes we get too carried away shipping our favorite couple that we forget to draw the line. It's unfortunate that the person had to go through this much trouble and anxiety because we forget to set boundaries. I am not casting any judgments on anyone as all shippers are guilty of being over eager, but hopefully this incident will make us all think twice before making shippy comments in these innocent people's private spaces.

Catch you all later. Don't worry the Healing couple community is still well and alive in various channels. I'll try to post more time permitting. 

1 hour ago, FleurdeLys101 said:

JPtsP5P.png

Annyeong loves!

Just posting this as a friendly reminder to all of us. Sometimes we get too carried away shipping our favorite couple that we forget to draw the line. It's unfortunate that the person had to go through this much trouble and anxiety because we forget to set boundaries. I am not casting any judgments on anyone as all shippers are guilty of being over eager, but hopefully this incident will make us all think twice before making shippy comments in these innocent people's private spaces.

Catch you all later. Don't worry the Healing couple community is still well and alive in various channels. I'll try to post more time permitting. 

Thanks @FleurdeLys101for this notice and great to see your post and reassurance that healing couple community is well and alive

• Like 4

So now Wooks is back to his usual posting self!!!!

BTW, this brand Verutum, JCW is really close to the CEO and even he might have shares in the brand, he used to promote it's accessories a lot and even distribute gifts from it (e.g. for Mr. Right actors if you remember), what is fishy is: PMY was wearing one of it's rings in her Remember ratings fan promise event (hugging law students) here (the fact that she was drinking a coffee from ALUU which is not her usual stylist place is more important than the fact that he and someone share the same stylist don't you think *wink)

and she did an IV in Veutum showroom here, and the more that made it even more strange is that verutum ceo, who practically promote his shop every chance he got he never once mentioned posted about PMY wearing verutum or about the fact that the interview was done there

as you remember, JCW did some of his IVs and the taxi show in his friend's Carnaby café, so I will leave the interpretation to you

P.S thanks for @frannie_8pie for keeping to monitor Verutum's CEO activities, he's always been and still likes a lot of chagmin posts

here's his IG you can go way back to check his posts and how the place looked like

https://www.instagram.com/verutumceo/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FleurdeLys101 said:

Dear God.

I'm a new Changmin Supporter, therefore, I can and will have my passionate moments about them but I hope no one else will go to this exampled extreme...especially fellow supporters here. It's one thing to voice your thoughts and opinions on forums like Soompi where it is welcomed but to invade someone else's privacy and pass judgment/make demands...that's just #TeamSaesang and #TeamExtreme. Even I run the opposite direction from those sort of fans. 

• Like 5

On 12/18/2016 at 3:25 AM, ReemKanabta said:

Happy holidays my lovely partners in crime

@Igotcaughtdancingagain @CatchMine_ID @maryofbethany @youngatheart @hrh77 and everyone

HappyHolidaysCard.gif

And I will always believe in our couple (in my heart) and will never give up hoping, even if they indicate otherwise

tumblr_o1ttociDYY1uuy9lko7_250.gif tumblr_ni1q33osLp1taa1z6o8_250.gif 

TB: He was proud and empathetic with her in her speech at KBS awards 2014

jw6on.gif jw6s4.gif 

Reveal hidden contents

a cute moment

jxtr9.gif 

And for those who don't know it was PMY first calling JCW a DANCING MACHINE here

1g6gms.gif

bts03.gif?w=600 

he then wore it proudly in this post LOL

tumblr_niqu188I9q1s25wc5o1_r2_500.gif

well, if you don't have anything to do this holidays.... Marathoning Healer will be the best option, cuddling the blanket on the couch... Lovely!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Someone is in the festive mood and I wonder why JCW is putting on weight. Eating yummy stuff like this may be the answer. Have a restful holiday everyone 

I wonder how heavy the christmas tree is.... Since it's just on a basket pot, that's more space saver... I'll try it next year too... hahaha... PMY, you're such a "bad" influence to me... 

• Like 3

@ReemKanabta *still about the gifs* pooor wookie! All I see that... They are a passionate couple one HAHAHA. Omg, yes I do lurking sometimes at fyeahjcw tumblr, its has all the amazing gifs but none for that yoga pose :))

And guys that PD-nim teased our couple, is that the same guys with black jacket in here?

His little facial expression is priceless while watching them, then Appa Chae make 'an Appa drama' cause Wookie rehearses like that X)

• Like 4

Flashback to this one. I really love how Yoo Ji-Tae appearance and body language here feels like a cupid or something for both:)

And in PMY IVs (KBS Guerilla Date, and one.. *I forgot the name*) she keeps saying that Ji-Tae always encourages her for marriage! Uri uncle so nice and sweet.

• Like 4

@CatchMine_ID nop that's not the PD there, just one of the staff, and yes about YJT we always felt he played cupid and he never was bothered that the attention was on our couple, him being a big movie star and all, he was really like a samchoon on set and he's pro marriage, he only had his first born a few months before shooting healer so he was over the moon about having a family and wanted to share this happiness with everyone, PMY said he would show them pictures of the family, the proud husband and father, so cute :blush:

That last IG post of yours look how Wooks is infatuated with PMY, and she can feel it and is a little shy herself, so cute

• Like 6

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/12/21/breaking-ji-chang-wook-to-join-cast-of-drama-the-happiest-time-of-my-life/

[Breaking] Ji Chang Wook reviewing offer to join cast of drama “The Happiest Time of My Life”
1479199175124_1_121351.jpeg

Well THAT was fast!  It was announced today that Ji Chang Wook has either accepted or is still reviewing an offer for the lead male role in the upcoming drama “The Happiest Time of My Life” / “내 생애 가장 행복한 시간 ” (working title).  Details are extremely sketchy at present, but there are a few snippets that have been reported.

“The Happiest Time of My Life” is the comeback drama to be penned by writer Choi Ho Chul, who also scripted KBS2’s ‘Secret Love’ (starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum) and SBS’s ‘Mask’ (starring Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon).  This drama will be co-produced by Imagine Asia and Will Entertainment, is to be a 100% pre-produced melodrama, and filming is anticipated to begin in March 2017. 

No broadcast network or other details are available, although the drama more than likely may be headed for SBS.  A spokesman for Imagine Asia added, “Only the starting date of the drama production and the male character are confirmed, and it is still necessary for us to organize and arrange details.”

As news reports are all over the map about official confirmation from Glorious Entertainment, Wook’s acceptance, etc., we will update this post as more details arrive!

UPDATE: Glorious Entertainment has stated that Ji Chang Wook has not confirmed his appearance in this drama. This is merely one of several scripts that he’s considering.
Credits:  JoyNews24; OSEN; Newsen.com (via ji chang wook's kitchen)

Spoiler

ok! melodrama? good, its time to break away from action dramas. PMY for the female lead pls. i want to see both weepy and loved till end of days.
btw, am still around, just because i am always impulsive and emotional and moody, better keep low key, and keep be 'distracted" a little at time being. will PMY or JCW be presentators of any stations' award show ?

• Like 3

haha i gotta owned up, i bought this copy, but was having low-mood. thinking on a brighter days, will do translation
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/12/19/magazine-u-weekly-issue-576-new-action-star-ji-chang-wook/

[Magazine] U-Weekly Issue 576 – New Action Star, Ji Chang Wook

uweekly-576-01.jpg?w=768&h=816

Ji Chang Wook (29), who is about to enlist in the army next year, has been dubbed an “expert action star” by the Korean media after starring in the drama “The K2”. Most Korean A-list actors reportedly prefer to star in short romance comedies that are around 20 episodes long, because they find action films too tiring and long-running dramas take too long to film. But Ji Chang Wook is not like that.

Five years ago, Ji Chang Wook shot to fame in the 159-episode daily drama “Smile Donghae”, and his performance in every show has left a deep impression on audiences. Maybe because he has prior experience in a daily drama, Ji Chang Wook has an especially large number of older female fans.

This is our second time interviewing Ji Chang Wook. In the interview this time around, we found Ji Chang Wook to be more steady and matured than other young male actors. We are really looking forward to his outstanding performance in his next piece of work!

Q: “The K2” has ended its run. Please share how you feel about filming this drama.
Now that filming is completed, I feel very happy and I can’t bear to leave it. What I will miss most is not being able to see the actors and staff whom I worked with.

Q: We heard that your pay for starring in “The K2” was the highest in the history of tvN, is this true?
Yes. I felt immense pressure when I learnt that I received the highest pay. Whenever I feel very tired during filming, I will think of the “high salary” and I just have to push myself on and work even harder. Haha.

Q: So are you satisfied with your performance in “The K2”?
Hmm, I don’t know how I should say this. If we look from the perspective of viewership ratings, I can’t say that it met my original expectations. But I heard from my manager about stuff like how the broadcasting rights was sold overseas and we didn’t make a financial loss, so he told me that I can be at ease. Haha.

Q: You had a lot of intimate scenes with YoonA in “The K2” (e.g. kissing, CPR), this is probably the first time that both of you are working together, so how did you all develop the rapport? Will you feel embarrassed during the intimate scenes?
Not only was this our first time working together, the first scene that we filmed together was a kissing scene shot in Spain. We were not familiar with each other, and yet we had to film a kissing scene, so it was a really big burden. So when I was filming in Barcelona, I took the initiative to chat with her and drink coffee, and I even told her “YoonA, let’s quickly become good friends”. After that, when we were done filming the kissing scene, there was no awkwardness anymore.

Q: You acted in “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” and “Healer”, you seem to prefer action shows, is that so?
The shows that I chose last time had a lot of action scenes, but I really didn’t decide to star in those shows just because I wanted to do action scenes. It’s also the same this time round. This show may have had a lot of action scenes too, but I only decided to star in it because I was attracted by the bodyguard role and the political setting of the story.

Q: You suffered a lot for the sake of filming “The K2”. There were many action scenes in the drama, and you also mentioned at the press conference that this will be your last action show. So which genre do you prefer? Why?
I think I’ve already done my best in “The K2”, so I can rest a bit from now on. But several people have asked me recently, “What if you receive a really awesome script for an action show, will you act in one again?” This question left me very vexed. If there is a very good piece of work in the future, I will probably give it a try. Because every time I act in an action show, I will think, “Why must I suffer so much to act?”, but once filming begins, I will forget about all these and fully immerse myself in the project, which makes me very excited. Action can be considered a dream for men, and acting in action shows make me feel excited, and all I can think of is to do a good job in every scene.

Q: You often flaunt your good figure in your shows, even in “The K2” (e.g. stripping in front of the camera, nude fight in the sauna). Actually a lot of Korea drama feature male actors going topless, perhaps to stimulate the viewership ratings. What are your thoughts about male actors having to strip to attract viewers’ attention?
I did strip in the drama, but why wasn’t it stimulating enough to raise the viewership ratings of “The K2”? Haha! After the broadcast, the nude scene did become a hot topic on the internet. When I first saw the script, I was very worried that audiences would find the “nude sauna fight” very dirty. But after watching it, the final footage turned out better than what I expected, and the audiences’ reaction was also not bad.

Q: Which scene in the drama left the deepest impression on you?
That would be the nude fighting scene filmed in the sauna. We spent a total of eight hours filming this scene, and this was even shot on the first day that we started filming for “The K2”, so it definitely left a deep impression. Back then, I specially requested the director to let me film this nude fighting scene first. Because I was worried that the longer I film, and if I have to stay up overnight occasionally and snack, it would be harder for me to maintain a good figure. Eventually, the director really made me film this on the first day.

Q: How do you maintain your figure? What is the most difficult part of it?
If I have to film a nude scene, it’s just like preparing for an exam, I will start dieting a few days before, and exercise desperately. I normally enjoy exercising too, so this is not too difficult.

Q: You are now 30, do you have a different attitude towards work?
Now that I’m 30, there’s nothing different acting-wise, but from the perspective of a normal guy, I do feel different. When we were young, we probably would have thought, “What will I be doing when I’m 30?” Being 30 still feels special, many people even say that men only start growing at the age of 30. My decision to star in “The K2” probably had to do with me turning 30, because I wanted to show a more matured and manly image.

Q: You appeared in “We Got Married” to show support for your good friend Choi Tae Joon. Have you ever thought of joining the show proper and experience a make-believe romance?
I think my personality is not very suitable for variety shows. If one wants to be on a variety show, you need to be eloquent and present your natural self. Because I can’t speak that well, under situations where there is no script, I wouldn’t know what to do, so I will not consider appearing on such variety shows. Actually, the production team of the MBC variety programme “I Live Alone” recently invited me to appear on the show, but it’s too bad that I currently live with my mother, so there’s no chance even if I wanted to do it. Haha!

Q: Do you have a girlfriend now? The type of girl that you like is…?
I’ve always wanted to date, but I don’t have a girlfriend now. Whenever I find a girl whom I take a liking to, it never works out when I get busy with work. This kind of situation keeps repeating itself, so eventually, it is very hard to date.

If I have a girlfriend or intimate scenes in a drama, it seems I can get second-hand satisfaction through acting.

I like women who can get along well with me. For instance, it’s not difficult to find a girl who is tall and beautiful with double eyelids, but finding a girl whom you can easily get along with is not as easy. So I hope to find such a woman.

uweekly-576-04-5

Q: Beside South Korea, you also starred in a few Chinese dramas such as “Whirlwind Girl Season 2” and “Whirlwind Girl Season 3” (*Note: The reporter seems to have made a mistake here. There have been no reports of him starring in a third season). Please share with us the differences in filming in both countries, and the sufferings or happiness you’ve experienced.
China uses the system of “film first and air later”, so their filming period is not so rushed like how it is in South Korea, the cast also has ample time to communicate with the director and scriptwriter and understand their creative intentions.

Conversely, the filming period is South Korea is very rushed, and the filming efficiency of the production team is extremely high, which is an advantage. Last time, I often saw movies and dramas that were joint collaborations between China and Korea, or dramas co-produced by Japan and Korea. I think all these stemmed from the idea of both sides trying to complement their strengths and weaknesses.

Q: Are you preparing to enlist in the army soon?
I will probably receive the notice for enlistment in late February or early March next year, and I’ll probably be able to confirm my dates of enlistment by then.

But I do wish to accept a new project before I enter the army. I’ve already received a few scripts so far, and I will make a decision after I’ve evaluated them closely.

I’m too tired now, so I don’t have any intentions of acting in an action show for now. I want to try acting in a romantic comedy.

Q: It has been quite some time since you last came to Singapore, is there a chance of you coming to see your fans in Singapore again? Is there anything about Singapore that you miss?
It has been about a year. I certainly wish to go to Singapore to see my fans, and my agency is currently working out my schedule to hold fan meetings overseas, but I do not know of the details yet.

Translated from Chinese to English by Gabby. Scans by Gabby.

Spoiler

haha i gotta owned up, i bought this copy, but was having low-mood. thinking on a brighter days, will do translation. thank God, they Ji Changwook kitchen are faster than me, and they do a better job translating ....
here you goes.
if he comes, i will try going. because it has been my ages long years- practices, not to attend any 'closed-door' official Fan-meet of any stars. to protect my traditional images (hahah) . maybe i will break this personal-rule, but my family will kill me, think of ways to attend, and post any pics here. if i attend. if he really comes. but they keep saying SG market small... rolled eyes!!! even Team Marvel come to SG for their Asia Premiere for Civil War .... what market small my big fat toe! you know, all the fans from neightboring countries can fly in to caught a glimpse. recently Lee Jongsuk came SG fanmeet., many countries fans fly in to catch him here. oh, i didnt attend of cause, dare not.

• Like 1

last post b4 i wander off:
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/12/20/event-w-foundation-releases-charity-cd-hooxi-the-beginning/

[Event] W-Foundation releases charity CD “Hooxi, the Beginning:

wfound4.jpg?w=768&h=443

cr. ji changwook kitchen. (am super lazy, jichangwook has everything JCW. so was there for weekly feeds of Changmin some times.)

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/AR0Z0A23/mvbeautiful-world-music-video-by-w-foundation-wisdom-for-future-foundation-hd-1280x720p_dvd.mp4

cr.ahmai78
@ReemKanabta
(since Reem is here, Waves to Reem, Christmas blessing to Jordan!!  thanks for tolerating all my nonsense at times, hahaha.)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

haha i gotta owned up, i bought this copy, but was having low-mood. thinking on a brighter days, will do translation
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/12/19/magazine-u-weekly-issue-576-new-action-star-ji-chang-wook/

[Magazine] U-Weekly Issue 576 – New Action Star, Ji Chang Wook

uweekly-576-01.jpg?w=768&h=816

Ji Chang Wook (29), who is about to enlist in the army next year, has been dubbed an “expert action star” by the Korean media after starring in the drama “The K2”. Most Korean A-list actors reportedly prefer to star in short romance comedies that are around 20 episodes long, because they find action films too tiring and long-running dramas take too long to film. But Ji Chang Wook is not like that.

Five years ago, Ji Chang Wook shot to fame in the 159-episode daily drama “Smile Donghae”, and his performance in every show has left a deep impression on audiences. Maybe because he has prior experience in a daily drama, Ji Chang Wook has an especially large number of older female fans.

This is our second time interviewing Ji Chang Wook. In the interview this time around, we found Ji Chang Wook to be more steady and matured than other young male actors. We are really looking forward to his outstanding performance in his next piece of work!

Q: “The K2” has ended its run. Please share how you feel about filming this drama.
Now that filming is completed, I feel very happy and I can’t bear to leave it. What I will miss most is not being able to see the actors and staff whom I worked with.

Q: We heard that your pay for starring in “The K2” was the highest in the history of tvN, is this true?
Yes. I felt immense pressure when I learnt that I received the highest pay. Whenever I feel very tired during filming, I will think of the “high salary” and I just have to push myself on and work even harder. Haha.

Q: So are you satisfied with your performance in “The K2”?
Hmm, I don’t know how I should say this. If we look from the perspective of viewership ratings, I can’t say that it met my original expectations. But I heard from my manager about stuff like how the broadcasting rights was sold overseas and we didn’t make a financial loss, so he told me that I can be at ease. Haha.

Q: You had a lot of intimate scenes with YoonA in “The K2” (e.g. kissing, CPR), this is probably the first time that both of you are working together, so how did you all develop the rapport? Will you feel embarrassed during the intimate scenes?
Not only was this our first time working together, the first scene that we filmed together was a kissing scene shot in Spain. We were not familiar with each other, and yet we had to film a kissing scene, so it was a really big burden. So when I was filming in Barcelona, I took the initiative to chat with her and drink coffee, and I even told her “YoonA, let’s quickly become good friends”. After that, when we were done filming the kissing scene, there was no awkwardness anymore.

Q: You acted in “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” and “Healer”, you seem to prefer action shows, is that so?
The shows that I chose last time had a lot of action scenes, but I really didn’t decide to star in those shows just because I wanted to do action scenes. It’s also the same this time round. This show may have had a lot of action scenes too, but I only decided to star in it because I was attracted by the bodyguard role and the political setting of the story.

Q: You suffered a lot for the sake of filming “The K2”. There were many action scenes in the drama, and you also mentioned at the press conference that this will be your last action show. So which genre do you prefer? Why?
I think I’ve already done my best in “The K2”, so I can rest a bit from now on. But several people have asked me recently, “What if you receive a really awesome script for an action show, will you act in one again?” This question left me very vexed. If there is a very good piece of work in the future, I will probably give it a try. Because every time I act in an action show, I will think, “Why must I suffer so much to act?”, but once filming begins, I will forget about all these and fully immerse myself in the project, which makes me very excited. Action can be considered a dream for men, and acting in action shows make me feel excited, and all I can think of is to do a good job in every scene.

Q: You often flaunt your good figure in your shows, even in “The K2” (e.g. stripping in front of the camera, nude fight in the sauna). Actually a lot of Korea drama feature male actors going topless, perhaps to stimulate the viewership ratings. What are your thoughts about male actors having to strip to attract viewers’ attention?
I did strip in the drama, but why wasn’t it stimulating enough to raise the viewership ratings of “The K2”? Haha! After the broadcast, the nude scene did become a hot topic on the internet. When I first saw the script, I was very worried that audiences would find the “nude sauna fight” very dirty. But after watching it, the final footage turned out better than what I expected, and the audiences’ reaction was also not bad.

Q: Which scene in the drama left the deepest impression on you?
That would be the nude fighting scene filmed in the sauna. We spent a total of eight hours filming this scene, and this was even shot on the first day that we started filming for “The K2”, so it definitely left a deep impression. Back then, I specially requested the director to let me film this nude fighting scene first. Because I was worried that the longer I film, and if I have to stay up overnight occasionally and snack, it would be harder for me to maintain a good figure. Eventually, the director really made me film this on the first day.

Q: How do you maintain your figure? What is the most difficult part of it?
If I have to film a nude scene, it’s just like preparing for an exam, I will start dieting a few days before, and exercise desperately. I normally enjoy exercising too, so this is not too difficult.

Q: You are now 30, do you have a different attitude towards work?
Now that I’m 30, there’s nothing different acting-wise, but from the perspective of a normal guy, I do feel different. When we were young, we probably would have thought, “What will I be doing when I’m 30?” Being 30 still feels special, many people even say that men only start growing at the age of 30. My decision to star in “The K2” probably had to do with me turning 30, because I wanted to show a more matured and manly image.

Q: You appeared in “We Got Married” to show support for your good friend Choi Tae Joon. Have you ever thought of joining the show proper and experience a make-believe romance?
I think my personality is not very suitable for variety shows. If one wants to be on a variety show, you need to be eloquent and present your natural self. Because I can’t speak that well, under situations where there is no script, I wouldn’t know what to do, so I will not consider appearing on such variety shows. Actually, the production team of the MBC variety programme “I Live Alone” recently invited me to appear on the show, but it’s too bad that I currently live with my mother, so there’s no chance even if I wanted to do it. Haha!

Q: Do you have a girlfriend now? The type of girl that you like is…?
I’ve always wanted to date, but I don’t have a girlfriend now. Whenever I find a girl whom I take a liking to, it never works out when I get busy with work. This kind of situation keeps repeating itself, so eventually, it is very hard to date.

If I have a girlfriend or intimate scenes in a drama, it seems I can get second-hand satisfaction through acting.

I like women who can get along well with me. For instance, it’s not difficult to find a girl who is tall and beautiful with double eyelids, but finding a girl whom you can easily get along with is not as easy. So I hope to find such a woman.

uweekly-576-04-5

Q: Beside South Korea, you also starred in a few Chinese dramas such as “Whirlwind Girl Season 2” and “Whirlwind Girl Season 3” (*Note: The reporter seems to have made a mistake here. There have been no reports of him starring in a third season). Please share with us the differences in filming in both countries, and the sufferings or happiness you’ve experienced.
China uses the system of “film first and air later”, so their filming period is not so rushed like how it is in South Korea, the cast also has ample time to communicate with the director and scriptwriter and understand their creative intentions.

Conversely, the filming period is South Korea is very rushed, and the filming efficiency of the production team is extremely high, which is an advantage. Last time, I often saw movies and dramas that were joint collaborations between China and Korea, or dramas co-produced by Japan and Korea. I think all these stemmed from the idea of both sides trying to complement their strengths and weaknesses.

Q: Are you preparing to enlist in the army soon?
I will probably receive the notice for enlistment in late February or early March next year, and I’ll probably be able to confirm my dates of enlistment by then.

But I do wish to accept a new project before I enter the army. I’ve already received a few scripts so far, and I will make a decision after I’ve evaluated them closely.

I’m too tired now, so I don’t have any intentions of acting in an action show for now. I want to try acting in a romantic comedy.

Q: It has been quite some time since you last came to Singapore, is there a chance of you coming to see your fans in Singapore again? Is there anything about Singapore that you miss?
It has been about a year. I certainly wish to go to Singapore to see my fans, and my agency is currently working out my schedule to hold fan meetings overseas, but I do not know of the details yet.

Translated from Chinese to English by Gabby. Scans by Gabby.

Hide contents

haha i gotta owned up, i bought this copy, but was having low-mood. thinking on a brighter days, will do translation. thank God, they Ji Changwook kitchen are faster than me, and they do a better job translating ....
here you goes.
if he comes, i will try going. because it has been my ages long years- practices, not to attend any 'closed-door' official Fan-meet of any stars. to protect my traditional images (hahah) . maybe i will break this personal-rule, but my family will kill me, think of ways to attend, and post any pics here. if i attend. if he really comes. but they keep saying SG market small... rolled eyes!!! even Team Marvel come to SG for their Asia Premiere for Civil War .... what market small my big fat toe! you know, all the fans from neightboring countries can fly in to caught a glimpse. recently Lee Jongsuk came SG fanmeet., many countries fans fly in to catch him here. oh, i didnt attend of cause, dare not.

But he is about to start shooting for his new drama March of next year..... So, enlistment is delayed?? hmmm..

• Like 3