[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@CrushOnHealer I love the emos. :wub:

@Ahpheng omo omo,a special strip just for me? :tears:  I am honored..*sniff sniff* thank you so much. And no, you are not breaking any copyright laws. We all love pandas,they are special species. 

@tehlimau oh no, I didn't notice that at all. Observers take note. As for your fanfic,lol pls don't stop writing about them..not in panda way ofcourse cuz some people will get a headache.:D

Glad I  made everyone happy.The thread was a lil serious earlier. Be happy always.

*I'm currently in the loo typing this from my phone. Off to the lab before I get caught* LOL 

*edit* 

@ReemKanabta this is happy news I tell ya. It is very essential for the pandas to communicate well in their habitat. It makes them closer. Oh the joy,the joy. Thank you so much for the news. 

Lmao..this is crazy.:D

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 14

Guest treasure51

:lol::lol:

Knock...knock..knock...

"Anyeong...(panda's greeting)"

Hello @all, hv to get out from shell coZ of the 'pandas'

@mellinadear, i can't stop grinning when i read ur code..funny..:D

@Ahpheng.. U r so fast..cute pandas 

@ReemKanabta, awesome.. And i know 'panda language' How come?? Thank you for sharing wookie iv

Waiting for 'panda fanfic' with 'panda comics' and 'panda talking

@tehlimau  your new white sheet part 1... Looove it.. 

And here I thought we can spazzing once the DVDs came out  :tears::tears: In my point of view after purchasing such things we can do whatever we want ugh. Anyone here from the Philippines who purchased the DVD?

• Like 9

My dear beautiful Chingus, good afternoon/evening everyone,thank you to everyone for the preservation of positivity,and happiness,and a special love,in this beautiful house ChangMin,despite all the obstacles(in this case the conditions of use DVD Healer) all ChangMiners-Healerites always find very wise out and know how to be grateful and happy in all conditions, well done,very proud of you,all and love you! Lots of great hugs to you all! Keep following,all positive and amazing people now trust each good person and love in the hearts of all the beautiful, proud Shippers Couple ChangMin, all unforgettable, happy feelings and emotions that we are all living together on a daily basis with our most beautiful, romantic couple ChangMin, certainly will prompt each of us the important truth about them, we need to know, every day, all about our ChangMin, all the secrets and codes of love become so more interesting and more transparent, again, for all those people who can read between the lines is an important point, in my opinion, we have a lot of important evidence of the reality of our ChangMin, in any case, evidence our JCW&PMY really really love each other, in all their words of what they say about each other(with all their interviews in total) can indeed be clear to all that,so thank you to everyone Chingus ChangMiners-Healerites, your aura of love and kindness, talented, beautiful creation,sharing your thoughts of the wise, in the wonderful messages every day,really gives stronger believe,in our ChangMin,in addition to our beautiful ChangMin Couple for me a very important road and every one of you, so that every day I am grateful to life,that have the ability to communicate about our sweet couple ChangMin with such amazing, loving people like all of you,this is a great gift destiny,so any day here in our house of love ChangMin have special,and most happy, thank you to everyone,that your important present and exchange thoughts with the beautiful all of us you actually create,that special beautiful world ChangMin, their new real story,even one day without it is simply impossible,I'm sure for each of us, each morning begins first of all drawn with read our beautiful ChangMin thread,because there is always so warm and cozy,even in those days when there is no news of our birds love ChangMin, in the thread is still in aura of positivity and love lives in each message, so it is the love of everyone,our most beautiful couple that really mark the love, so love and the support for all of us must always be the most important and stand out above all the other senses,and especially in our ChangMin Couple no room,for doubt,and there's only all happy and beautiful feel to them, as always, we are grateful for today, because we are able to love more deeply Changming and stronger and be very happy and with a special thrill to wait for new tips from them very soon!

@CrushOnHealer many thanks for the excellent idea for us to have a secret code for DVD Healer using beautiful smiley panda,really is wonderful to chat with such secret signs,because we are still so close to going to our beautiful wise ChangMin Couple,general view all you need is always on the positive side, and so even more interesting by using emoticons, symbols and codes of love, as we have seen all like to communicate our JCW and PMY and it's really very interesting and in this is really a huge sense of,so that we all shippers ChangMin couples need to learn more to have skills that their love secret code may themselves communicating between us, so we can further understand the real history of our charming ChangMin, thank you for all your messages and,for all your beautiful editing ChangMin, which really special magic of love is present always!

Chinese fans are very loves as I read your editing ChangMin,in historic style,they called the editing these words, that even the last time JCW and PMY as one whole, and you are perfectly able to show it is just that, indeed, as those two photos from different dramas entirely our beautiful JCW and PMY, and it looks as if this is really a drama, which is the special love story ChangMin,In general, Chinese fans really appreciate and love all of the editing you, thank you, all the beauty of ChangMin it's really just very difficult to put into words, but each of us is easy to feel and love heart!
@CrushOnHealer Our Dear Chingu Many hugs you and love from all of us!

Our Amazingly talented writer in writing fanfic @tehlimau  your every fanfic for ChangMin just Daebak, very beautiful,very precisely, and so perfectly described how can really only describe really very talented, wise person, really feeling exactly this beautiful ChangMin Couple , thank you very much and thank you also for all Japanese translations of the interview,this really means a lot to all of us and you made happy all of us happy all the wonderful translations of words in an interview with Japanese JCW, because as it turned out everything important that is where it was and how we Shippers now really very happy because of your translations that you can really feel done with great love and kindness of your heart!
We love you,appreciate,and thank you very much for everything our Dear Chingu @tehlimau

Many thanks to our magical beautiful bear @Ahpheng (I hope you're not offended, that I call you Bear)is because of your avatar beautiful,that I really like,and also when I think about bears course immediately submitted to the tenderness and love of our beautiful healer ChangMin Couple, so I think you're our kind, lucky charm, and when you have, we all know and feel all will be well and happy in our couple ChangMin, you bring a lot of good,the protection necessary for all of us strength, so a big thank you from all of us for all your very positive memes, can always soothe and bring a lot of the most vivid feeling for all of us!
You have an Amazing quality thanks to your wonderful memes instantly make all of us happy here, and also the Chinese fans(who yesterday were very upset,for the same reason that we all)but your talent memes immediately brought warmth in all our heart and lifted mood, all the words in your memes matched your ideal applause you from all of us, it's really a great gift from nature to be able to choose the right phrase that really always want to read without stopping, and several times a day, from all of us and from the Chinese fans a huge thanks to a lot of hugs and a lot of love for you,please always keep the inspiration,for the best success,and happiness around you our Dear
@Ahpheng Chingu!

Not surprisingly,in the heart and memory of the handsome JCW also remains an unforgettable beautiful moment on the roof of the final episode of the Healer, because it really was so real, so gentle, so sensual and beautiful in a special way, as it happens in the real feelings, so feel free to You can tell the time of 20 episodes on the roof for the JCW and PMY really is real, it ChangMin moment of love to a greater extent than the moment of their characters, and even our very beautiful goddess PMY said earlier in her interview,that she really wished that these two could be happy together because their love is pure and beautiful and does not need any of muddy and why I am sure that in these her words the meaning laid more for JCW and PMY, than JH&YS,because think logically because,for JH&YS is no longer any obstacles for their love(especially large obstacles for perfect love story JH&YS never and no was),they always even in the most difficult times were together supporting, and loving for each other,and everything else that we have not shown,can really imagine,for their lives for all of us ourselves, so that probably our sweet PMY meant,that she really wants to love and to be happy in real life, next with JCW, the more I think about her interview that was after the Healer the more I realize,that our two secret lovers JCW&PMY really all very romantic and beautiful, so it's really worth carefully cherish and protect their special connection of hearts and blossoming feelings!

5exlq649nkf1.gif

7gfjika87v1l.gif

Fighting Beautiful Amazing Chingus ChangMiners-Healerites,Fighting our Hottest Beautiful ChangMin Couple!

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 16

Guest pariG

Good morning from my part of the world.

This is a special message to those who ordered the mysterious DVD.

1. While watching our lovely pandas "behind the trees" please do not hesitate to tell us if there has been a change in the "environment".

2. We all know that there would be a special sharing of bamboo leaves  between the two pandas with their "mouths",pls let us know if there are any special moments between the beautiful species.

3. We all know that the male panda got dazed and nearly stumbled when the female shared "leaves" in a special time "behind the trees" ,if there is ever a moment that there's a worse situation than that,pls don't hesitate to tell us.

4. As we,the special viewers of this documentary of the lovely pandas know. We have discovered that the male panda has a genuine love for the "snowy habitat" , pls pls and pls let us know.

5. Watch the behaviors of the beautiful pandas in their habitat. Watch how they move their hands,legs,heads etc. We know there is gonna be an hour + documentary on how the pandas shared bamboo leaves with their "mouths" and other special characteristics,pls open your eyes wide and be sharp enough to tell the comfortable way they "adapted" to that immediate scenery and how they  "interacted" well. 

Last but not least, we the viewers know so well that the pandas refused those "behind the cameras" to take beautiful pictures of them together at a special "gathering" with other beautiful creatures in the environment, pls share whatever it is and the reason why(if it is shown of course).

Thank you so much.

Unbelievable.. This is how KBS wants us communicate? Un-freaking-believable. 

To fellow natgeo wild viewers in this thread, if we do not understand the "above" message, then we have a big problem in trying to communicate in codes when the time comes.

Sorry for the long post.Have a Blessed day everyone.:)

OMG dear @mellinadear  you have really put a unique way to share & make a whole fun out of a worry situation....really impressed..just DAEBAK. BIG HUG DEAR 

29031.jpggiphy.gif

i think its time to use PANDA emojis :P

1-when both pandas are having great time on set ( bts) panda-emoticon-48.gif?1292863516

2- something fishy  panda-emoticon-27.gif

3-bed scene BTS panda-smiley-068.gif

4-adlib panda-emoticon-34.gif

5-couple panda-emoticon-13.gif

6-last scene panda-smiley-089.gif

@CRUSHONHELAER aww such a cute lovely pandas ...lol i love panda behind the tress  most when they just talk , the love in the eyes of male  panda panda-emoticon-27.gif what he is trying to say....why always shy in starting panda-emoticon-27.gif but definetly uri pandas has great time on set panda-emoticon-48.gif?1292863516 

hehehee i am loving it

@reem @ahpheng you girls crack me up with code & c-strip...thanks a lot guys for making us laugh hard

@eileen dii ahhh these goodies & PACK look so appealing :) :):)  i am so jealous , some people already get it & on spazz mode.....KBS why so restriction panda-emoticon-27.gif 

@olga sis thanks a lot for your all positive posts, i really love to read it more & more....

@all keep spazzing with panda love , its truly showing its color now panda-emoticon-48.gif?1292863516 

you all are tumblr_mjq4ggF1Gk1s82jnpo1_500.gif

Edited by pariG

Guest shiela mae Hubahib

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY STOMACH..IT HURTS..:lol::lol::lol::P:P:P

#PANDA #PANDACODE #CSTRIP #SIGNLANGUAGE #DVD

GOOD JOB LADIES!! 

Guest Keemanjy

WTF!  Seriously? Like are you kidding me? Theres restrictions on a DVD that you purchased? When did this crap happened?  I think I am going to consult my lawyer friend about this. This is ludicrous!  How about those people that did not purchase the DVD like me since i will look like a crazy richard simmons fan boy buying a DVD that is very expensive and honestly I don't collect DVD or movies for practical reason,  I just don't like collecting.  

What the freak are they hiding?  They should enclosed this restrictions before they sell or promote the DVD.  What they did is very misleading and is false advertising.  I was so excited coming here after my exciting weekend and this news is what I read in here? That is a load of bull .....

sorry everyone:( this is just freakin ridiculous!

Edited by Keemanjy

We hear ya loud and clear @Keemanjy  this is like the shippers nightmare. Everyone Is anticipating on the release of the DVD which they postpone couple of  times. And during those postponement not one word about the restrictions.  And when it's finally ready for shipment bang! Boom! You are threatened with a damn lawsuits.  Yeah! Any lawyers lurking around?:phew: can we get your free opinion?  

• Like 10

Guest Eileen531

Nice of you to specify "free opinion" @tianashi, always worth the try. @Keemanjy I had wondered the same thing and if we had a legit case could we make a change. Besides the clever PandaCode :) you ladies came up with......other steps need to happen to allow us to spazz freely.

Guest Keemanjy

@Eileen531  Panda codes are fun in the first get go, but believe me it gets old and corny.  I just don't go for that kind of lingo, sorry no time for guessing game. It will probably drive some of the shippers  away , it's just me, maybe cause I'm an idiot fan boy who thinks Fanboying is fun, but with this crap?  No thanks! 

Keep your cool Mr. Thorns.among the Roses:P this will pass thru ( i wsh)  i was hoping you could join.us in the guessing game,  

Seriously though. @Keemanjy. Dont let this set back get to you, we still.need a mans perspecptive in this thread, so just take a deep breath and relax. :)

• Like 8

our Chinese good Chingus whole day upset and cry(if you take into account their current smilies)because if not all of these unfounded restrictions Healer DVD, the Chinese fans write that then it would be at least something of the beautiful new ChangMin BTS, and photo at the moment with us all, even if it is laid out on the Healer DC, can share those Korean fans that already have available something mysterious healer DVD, because it really is not clear,why come up with all the constraints,even if It is to make a few gif and photos of the new frame,with our ChangMin and just really happy discuss this,in this nothing wrong not,or I really do not understand!

About Healer ChangMin Couple really always want to write this beautiful,and from the heart,because our couple can always just feel love and kindness in every way!

So it is possible perhaps such measures in restricting the Healer DVD is taken to avoid negative reactions,that may be required to have much deeply stuck in the unreal world of fans of another ship that's done all these restrictions Healer DVD because they did not have before,and accordingly they can be really very important for the reasons and possibly even security for our beautiful, loving ChangMin!So my Dear beautiful Chingus,thank you all for the most original and brilliant ideas and passwords secret discussions for Healer DVD, I am absolutely sure we will still all be able to happily discuss all the most important, even if it seems that the currently there is no way out, tomorrow will come another day and maybe things have changed,even in these conditions,but if not then do not be sad Dear Chingus,even difficulties not could ever stop all good discussions beautiful,wise, proud shippers ChangMiners,no difficulties are irrelevant when there is all our strong-minded, resourceful,highly talented ChangMiners-Healerites,whom I know,and whom so proud,there is always a way out from all, and I'm very feel something good,for all of us will be in the next few days,our wings ChangMin happiness and love will grow even more, because our Special ChangMin true love in the air!

Very tender, beautiful ChangMin fan art from talented and loving Chinese ChangMiners, thank them from all of us a lot!

blfgbr0msbng.gif

o2dq8ft25ysp.jpg
Beautiful Chingus,good night and beautiful dreams everyone, let everyone weigh only good dreams, and in the morning you will be very happy, happy ChangMin biggest opening so close to all of us, so let tomorrow will be very positive for all saturated beautiful emotions, if you happen sad smiles often look at your favorite people, there is always a happy thing, and in any weather we can always warm beautiful, kind smiles of our JCW and PMY, and that's easy enough to look at their photos and sure our favourite  JCW&PMY, feel all the love, from all ChangMiners-Healerites,so that pure love will always be greater, and the opportunities to talk about our beautiful charming couple will always be the best! Everything will be just fine!
Best wishes to all of you wonderful people!

y90fexgtlv9o.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 12

LOL this panda code cracks me up! But I do agree with @Keemanjy, after a while it gets annoying and you just want everything to be the way it is, hah. Has it been confirmed that those are the rules in fact? I still can't believe KBS would go to such lengths... I mean, it's not like it's confidential information. It's a DVD! If you really didn't want people to know something, you wouldn't have even made it in the first place. Come on, KBS. So unfair.

• Like 10

Guest Eileen531

@changminthings, I was just told that this has happened before.  It was with "You Who Came From the Stars" DvD set. Possibly with "The Heirs" too but not confirmed yet but it was mentioned as another one with restrictions. I agree with you and @Keemanjy, about the panda code although funny and creative the reality is that it is a souring note to find us in this predicament.  We can't let this drive shippers away and hopefully as @tianashi suggest it's just a set back. Keem I know you're pissed...... we were earlier too........so breath in, breath out.....we have to relax and resolve this. :)

@AnsOlga, the Korean fan's seem to really be able to keep what they know a secret and we will learn it shortly when our Dvd/BR arrive to our homes.  Int'l fans won't be left out and all of us will enjoy this..... the answer is in your post, so let's be patient. Please mention to the Chinese Changminers how lovely their fan art is of our Otp, they are very talented and we appreciate it.

Thanks for the info @Eileen531! Huh, I kinda see a trend here. . .pretty sure all these shows were very popular in Korea and overseas (especially overseas, actually). Don't know what they mean to do by protecting the material but I guess there's some reasoning behind it. But no matter what, we'll find a way to be happy, that's always been the Changminer way hasn't it? Haha. :) 

Cheers, everyone!

• Like 10

@Keemanjy I totally understand how you feel. I think all int'l fans have been pissed over this news but there's nothing we can do. If you have a better solution (apart from suing them) please let us know. Yes I also agree that after sometime,the panda code will get tiring(even though its funny at the moment) I think now,we are all open to different options in which we can benefit from it. In the mean time,pls calm down. :)

@Eileen531 thank you so much. Its a bit of a relief to me to know that this is only done to shows that are popular. I still don't understand the need for the restrictions though. I find it highly unnecessary. Its normal for the Korean fans to be secretive(way too secretive for my liking) but I understand that they also have no choice. At least the Chinese fans were a lil open about it(and I love them for that).

Whatever reason is behind all this,I hope its a good enough reason for them to make everyone so pissed. We wouldn't want the situation whereby everything was just for nought.

Im sad that we have to find ourselves in this predicament but I wouldn't let it bring my mood down(the same applies to everyone in this thread and also to the lurkers). If there are different opinions, pls share. I think this is the time we all have to join heads together and come up with a solution. 

I really wanna know what's on that CD but if in any way our curiosity causes problems,then its definitely not worth it. It doesn't mean we will stop discusing ,spazzing or reading BTW the lines of our couples IVs. We are changminers afterall. I believe we can all get through this. 

Fighting!

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 13

I know I don't post here alot, But I have read your comments and came here for some suggestions, Why don't you guys create a private PM group and talk freely in there about The DVDs and can also share pics,screencaps and private video link in there. 

We did the same for Nice Guy's DVD collections. We put them in Private video and posted to those fans We knew and after everyone watched it or downloaded it,We deleted it. And Soompi's Private PM group chat is an awesome option as well, I myself am included in some of them and You can talk about Whatever you want in there without any code and You can add as many member as you want and you can share pics in there as well. 

Just sharing my opinion. I would like to be included in yours as well If you decide to create one.

• Like 12