[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest believer88

Hiiii my friends. don't be sad about that( your peoples guessworks) . we never know what will happen in the future but sometimes what we fell is what happens . i have my doubts about many things but i believe what i feel and i have faith in them . i will wait for best news.

Guest 1L2S2M_33

You seek proof when you are in doubt. Undoubtedly, ChangMiners don't need proof...yet we are overjoyed and thankful for clues that brought out the best CSIs in this thread. Who needs proof when we are in sync? :)

Miss this thread so much and thank you all for all the goodies and Infos. You guys are simply Daebak: @AnsOlga always positive and full of love, @fyeahjcw the feeling of amazement in your masterpiece (it reminds me of the little prince book;), @Voilla_amore, I bet wookie keeps an eye on you cause with your eagle eye he can't hide, kekeke. @Ahpheng  your c-strips never failed to make my day always, tehlimau I keep coming back reading your FF every time I miss this couple, @Eileen531, @luvspartace, @ReemKanabta (by the way could I have your FF, please?) for inspiring thoughts and views, to everyone (sorry can't tag you all and tag is not working again) keep it up and am really proud of you guys, this ship has a lot of talented people;) (congrats @insania, on your c-strip;))

Let our ship sail smoothly, it's a big ocean and we bother no one so stay calm and keep the pace. love you guys and take care:wub:

Is there concrete proof that they are dating together excepting to your peoples guessworks? 

This thread needs no proof girl :)  We are happy with what news we read.  You know,  in the world where ChangMin is,  it's always guessing... and we ChangMin shippers are contented with our delulus ... :phew:   

With warmth we welcome who wants to join us for it is not only about ChangMin delulus but rather,  this thread for what it is has made us meet different people from different parts of the world :) isn't that wonderful?    If that is not making our time spazzing here worthwhile,  then ....

Welcome to @All new members!!!

Let's enjoy our ride!  Captain Wookie?  

• Like 8

@twigtwiglove thaks for ur nice words.. hope you're not headchache after read my post hehehe..

@CrushOnHealer glad if you had enjoyed it

@1L2S2M_33 thanks Dear []

@fyeahjcw I really enjoyed it.. thanks for the gifts

Auww.. Captain you're really hopeless.. How must I call you? a naughty boy or a romantic boy? .. Although Healer is action-romantic drama but all your favourite scenes is no other except about romantic ones.. . even for myself , I impressed with your action/hero scene.

MY-ngie give this boy a hug once again or I will rush to replace your position if U won't do it  Kekeke..

Minyoungie said in her IV her favourite character for now is Chae Young Shin (just as if you give us more detail.minyoungie ).. and for JCW  his favourite drama is Healer plus the sweets scenes  ..  Love really in the air.. U really know how to make this thread keep warm and joyful

lululalalala... 

Concrete proof? is really important things?  Hey girls this is paradise shippers thread.. and you're who just think about concrete proof I think this is not your place..  and feel bad for you coz will need more time for you to sailing with us here . 

PS. Dear everyone could you tell me how to use emoticon here? I clicked on emoticon pic but it just showing a blank screen/page

Edited by insania
  • Like 2

Everyone could u help me to translate this chat? Just found this.. but I have no idea.. what he's talking about?

mug_obj_142526518643550587_zpseave5dxg.p

mug_obj_142526518669866400_zpstffbunxu.p

Mianh seems its old chat? that he wrote use honorifics nuna-nim? but still I'm curious whats he is talking about. 

Edited by insania
  • Like 4

Everyone could u help me to translate this chat? Just found this.. but I have no idea.. what he's talking about?

Mianh seems its old chat? that he wrote use honorifics nuna-nim? but still I'm curious whats he is talking about. 

Yeah, the whole content of those in pics has been told in many of his interviews/news. 
The first picture is about his role as seo jung hoo and what's his difficulty when he was acting in action drama (healer).
The second picture is about his first impression toward pmy. (I tried to translate it) he said:
To be honest.. back then (I think) wouldn't pretty actresses persistently worried about acting? There was prejudice like that.
While minyoung nuna really acts persistently. And seemingly she's heavenly woman but surprisingly she's very easygoing.

p.s. translation might be not 100% accurate ^^

• Like 13

Hi ladies and gents,

@fyeahjcw .. awesome chronological on wookie's progress describing his ideal type. hahahaha .. captain Ji is one step closer to revealing the name. Just spill it ..will you wookie ? 

Again he praising YS...Just like in his FM HongKong. He said YS is captivating type of woman, remain very bright with good energy despite past trauma ... 100% depicting uri minyoungi RL persona ... he has YS in his mind 24/7 ...kkkkk

@tehlimau .. can't wait for your 'in-progress' ...can we have it earlier than 25th ..hihi ( greedy greedy greedy)

@Voilla_amore uri captain can't seem to concentrate on his filming because someone special there in China is filming with 3 handsome co-star.

@ReemKanabta thanks for the link of eng-subbed KBS interview. as usual wookie's smile and laught just brightening the day. Can spend whole day looking at him talking .. what a fine man. Mmmmm ... singing i'll protect you. They are STILL talking about healer ..kkkkk

@Ahpheng @insania thanks for entertaining us endlessly with the comics .. keep them coming. Loving them all

@luvspartace @Eileen531 ... i am sure you are patiently waiting for the arrival of the DVD .. palli palli share them with us. If only cost is not a factor .. *sigh* 

lastly @AnsOlga .. many many thanks for the gifs .. as i mentioned earlier, my most cherished moment of uri couple is during the kbs drama award. His adoring loving looks he gave to minyoung that night was just THE LOOK for me and also his body movement especially when he stood next to her on stage. And this gif you share is just melting .. ... arghhhh i can't never get over it. He has ONLY her in his mind .. his eyes said it all. 

3yu0mku5dqsz.gif  

Is there concrete proof that they are dating together excepting to your peoples guessworks? 

Hi @senoritahermosa_stv .. did you even watched Healer coz if you haven't, i suggest you do and you will see lots and lots of proof of their explosive attraction to each other. The rest is history. I am sure you are going to enjoy watching it but of course they are invisible to those who refuse to SEE. 

They way they are behaving at the moment, i have no doubt at all they are dating.  :)  . thanks to changminerss CSI team :) 

wow .. now soompi is auto merging all reply ..

very annoying :crazy::crazy:

• Like 8

I know the time is too tight for now bcoz tomorrow is deadline , but I want to try it. Do you want join me?

Its simple you just need send your photo while hold a short messages or if you're not confident you can only capture your messages. U also can invite your friends to join. I don't care what language you use.. I think using our region languages will be more attractive :) 

U can send photo tiil 12 hours fr now. Then I will ask my friend to edit and send it to glorious tomorrow 

Maybe I will name it fr Changminers soompi? Or do you have suggest for the title? thanks

My dearest,beautiful, talented Chingus:), all with the beginning of a new week, let us all together make come true good will to this week has been good, beautiful, happy, very rich on tips from our JCW+PMY, just let it all for you all, and our sweet JCW and PMY be great this week and always, they have such a charming and beautiful, our ChangMin, Couple what really radiates happiness, positive,kindness, and they show their love for each other is really through the support, and care for each other,this is most important thing always in love!
Our JCW and PMY love each other there is no doubt,I always believe in them, and I will believe, as we all do, I really love ChangMin Couple,and really just want to see them happy,enough just look when they look at each other,when JCW and PMY very beautiful,very precisely,and indeed,with a sense of enthusiasm,and pride tell about each other,just feel all those magical happy emotion,and happiness smiles hearts our ChangMin,then it will be obvious for all,and I wrote before,the best evidence of this, it is always the ability to trust the feelings of the heart, our hearts can always tell the whole truth to all of us that perhaps sometimes it is very difficult to explain the words to believe in ChangMin,all about them just need feel,and on this really capable all good,true beautiful ChangMiners-Healerites,because really able to feel happiness and love Charming ChangMin Couple,and now this huge common love of good,wise people, step by step and create daily the most beautiful love story titled:We believe and feel that it is our ChangMin this is true love,that they are designed only for each other,and to eventually be the happiest, as these two beautiful people deserve,our ChangMin really deserve only the best,I believe that once JCW and PMY themselves feel special inextricable link between them,and now they need feel truly happy,already from the fact that at the moment they just is at each other,who really doubt them as I am sure that this simply real shippers another ship,and because this persones, personally just not able to feel the magic, adorable chemistry and love this Amazing Beautiful Couple ChangMin,I lean more to the idea that those who come here and write, and what evidence do you have of reality ChangMin,really offended
 fans another ship,because real proud ChangMiners,who sincerely Healer ChangMin Couple love will never ask such questions on page 449, so that such issues do not arise simply read all 450 pages of love for this charming couple ChangMin, and feel the heart each page,and each message is then,indeed,these are more questions will not really hurt me to read phrases like,and what this evidence do you have,the main evidence was originally and always is our love for our Honey ChangMin,this is our hearts,that beat quickened just from happy smiles from our sweet JCW+PMY,and if we talk about evidence of the real facts,even that we do enough of shippers and the evidence in the words of JCW and PMY about each other, that they are in a special talk and reminisce about each other as healer for both of them unforgettable and the best of their work, which to this day remains in their hearts and memories(if we take into account all the recent words in all interview with our handsome JCW),and the snow can be a kiss so long to remember and preserve the awe in the heart of a truly only when it is really Kiss was the one for which the greater at the very time the heart beat faster,with the special,a very beautiful girl,there is no way to forget a special feeling because we can always experience and feel only our most special loved ones,with those who are really able deeply, and forever,touch our heart until all the necessary strings,in the heart!
Gorgeous JCW really boldly and wisely could tell, in his interview how perfect and beautiful love story between JH&YS,and about beautiful unforgettable couple moments for him,our JCW,and PMY,so lovely,with love as about each other,about anyone else from their past Co-stars did not say,we certainly had the opportunity to see a lot of interviews and more JCW seeing from his point of view, but after Healer,out Goddess PMY very much important and speaks,about her Handsome Healer JCW,and if you add up all those wonderful words of our true ChangMin about each other,in one whole,really seen the real truth of our ChangMin really being in love with each other and what it is all very clear,can see only those,who can really
read between the lines and find the meaning of it all,even between the lines and all the tips that our wise ChangMin opened gradually and very right for us all proud shippers!
Of all the very important tips from our JCW+PMY, we all shippers ChangMin Couple have a very extensive real motive for keep our hopes very high, for our ChangMin!
JCW+PMY they are very sweet, both are very beautiful sincere smile that comes from the heart,both have a lot in common between them and there is no doubt that these two make the most beautiful couple,very tender,very real, and sensual, JCW&PMY both just divine,and harmonious,in all,JCW+PMY really perfect couple,and they have the right on perfect beautiful story of special memories and feelings that they shared and continue to share with each other every day in their hearts,and not one distance,as I am sure not can be a hindrance, for a true blossoming Changwook+Minyoung Love!
Our most romantic Couple ChangMin,all their feelings to each other more properly described in these words:All that due to you, I'll remember always,every moment that due to you,this so beautiful,sensual and memorable,because this was,is and
will,love!
The most beautiful eyes,the most sincere heart,they always looks with love,our JCW and PMY so with love and affection look at each other and their eyes reflected all this beauty, their hearts and souls, so our couple ChangMin the most lovely, the most beautiful, exciting, real,destined to be happy in love, reliable support for each other,as they always take care about each other,have the important ability to understand, respect, listen to each other, just to feel each other,and all these and many other beautiful and amazing quality and do our ChangMin one whole!

Beautiful Amazing Chingus,let's wish our ChangMin,let their lucky stars continue to shine,continue to make them happy every day and make all their dreams come true together,because for us their shippers the most important have something to feel that they are happy,but because we feel it's all true as my Dear Chingus, so it all our common great feeling for our ChangMin is our most important evidence their reality!

Wonderful All Chingus ChangMiners-Healerites thank you all for the maximum manifestation of all of your great love, positive, great real talent, this wisdom to create the finest all our ChangMin, and create an environment where love lives in every message of our beloved beautiful home ChangMin thread , let us all continue to do our amazing especially beautiful ChangMin world, but let it be a line up all the good thoughts and feelings,I very much hope that all the newcomers,who will come to this thread will come here with only positive and sincere feelings for ChangMin,for all the good people,who love and believe,in our ChangMin,for good people the hearts all Chingus there always to be open!
All good positive day, a lot of love and hugs for all of you,my beautiful wise Chingus! Fighting,our Beautiful,
hottest,adorable ChangMin,Fighting!Let life colorful day and night with love,happiness and success!:wub:

Love ChangMin

fff86a5588df.png 

Cr:our Good Chinese ChangMiners Chingus,Baidu

0645aace2591.jpg

Cr:ChangMin Facebook

46ac7196774a.gif

bb58dee8cc31.gif

296a50e5856d.gif

7d5adc0ee895.jpg

023bd188c7b9.gif

07dabc56743a.gif

5fad604c89cf.jpg

c02524c8a32c.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 7

@fyeahjcw amazing Ideal type post, you did your research well luv, 4 hours eh! good job

and I just loved your latest gifs, Hao Bang

@OO1230 welcome back dear, we missed you, are you still busy, or would we expect to see you more!!

@avi1003 and the MC had to brought back the snow kiss re enactment in the HK FM, what a coincidence, it being Wookie's favourite and percious moment, but the MC traumatised Wookie when he wanted to do the re enactment and pretended to be Youngie Lol, the look he gave him and told him no way with those legs buwahahahah

Sorry MC your legs are no match to our Youngie's

park.jpg

nhung-my-nhan-chau-a-gay-boi-thuc-voi-ma

Park_Min_Young02Apr2011124.jpg

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 6

Guest adniRose

hi guys, hope everyone doing fine.. finally able to break away from RL stuff for a moment.. love and really appreciate @everyone post about ChangMin, and keep this thread alive and happening.. 

about Wookie's ideal type (big props to @fyeahjcw for that awesome compilations), i really love his pov regarding ideal type.. how he truly emphasize communication because imo that's basically the most important thing in relationship, especially for a busy celebrity couple (like them:P)

"Meeting someone by just looking at appearance, and the process of the two incompatible persons trying to match each other by force is an insult in itself." he just nails it perfectly here.. being surrounded by gorgeous ladies all the time, it's not that difficult to fall for someone though.. but instead of looks, what matter the most is personality trait who can match him well.. for this kind of view, you'll know that this guy starting a relationship with serious thought of really wanting to make it work, instead of just simply involving here and there.. so Youngie will be in a good hands.. :D and lol at his sudden describing physical figure, "who-isn't-tall"..  why now you mention this Wookie-yaa..

changmin-2_zps5hzievab.jpg  changmin-1_zpszkuv7sa4.jpg

changmin-3_zpsbggs3vau.jpg

edited by me, but the ori pic cre to owner..

Wookie - "Someone who matches my character and can communicate well. I like a girl who can have fun when we are together."

Youngie - "He should look sharp in appearance, stay modest and reliable, and it will be best if he is humorous."

tumblr_nkfgmbH4no1u98dbho2_250.gif tumblr_nkfgmbH4no1u98dbho4_250.gif

tumblr_nkfgmbH4no1u98dbho8_250.gif tumblr_nkfgmbH4no1u98dbho7_250.gif

tumblr_ni1yvskWmu1u2j96ho2_400.gif tumblr_nopr6ucxgL1uuy9lko4_250.gifELeO7SB.jpg

all gif cre to owner..

healer3-NEW_zpssgwobfte.png 

with this kind of description, if these two are indeed in item right now, they're going to have a great relationship..:wub:

@ReemKanabta yeah I have comeback :D Hello everybody~!

pmy-gall-edit_zpsjxl2ptv9.gif

:lol::lol:

I missed everyone here too~ when I came back, there was lots of things I should catch up. I have had fun reading everyone posts here and as always we are sailing very well! kkk. It's nice to see some new names here as well ^^. All this time I was just lurking because what I wanted to say had been said by you guys :D. And mostly my expression when I lurk is like this:

3542898242_3eece817_zpsctdeopih.gif

"is it just delulu? funny delulu! so cute.. why it looks real? it's too much coincident.." and end up smiling alone.. kkk

As expected changminers... *clap *clap *clap.. daebak! Our captain is also the best, keep the ship sailing smoothly~~  XDD

Happy sailing~ ^^

• Like 13