[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest pariG

Dear Sis  @AnsOlga, :wub:you are truly a gem of a person , always sending positive vibes and sharing your love for Changmin with the rest of us.

Thank you so much for your kind words,Sister olga ,  i thought as i am off from Changmin thread & cant bring some CSI  because of Real life & college -exams, , & some OFF happenings here on soompi, but its really touch my heart that you still remember me,:wub: thank you so much love:wub: & as always i love your GIFS sets, & even saved your all pics :P  noticed it bookmarked your name..great that now too started editing :) changmin love can make us do anything :) , i hope your university work go well dear, & All the very best dear sis for your exams, i am sure you will shine high  :) 

Thank you so much for sharing what chinese changminers are liking , even i am in touch with a chinese fan who is always positive about changmin &its really good to see our changmin are getting support from all lovely people across the globe & they really like our chingus work,   I am very happy for @fyeahjcw and @CrushOnHealer  @Ahpheng too, for their awesome talents the way  they all are received in China and how they enjoy all their creativity.  It's a nice recognition for all three. so proud of ypu my chingus

@Eileen531 i miss you too dii, :) :wub::wub: yes i was matching Healer rings & it was indeed healer ring which wookie wore most of time, if i remember the time line correctly i guess i first noticed that ring in IF I A'NT GOT YOU  IG post of wookie he was wearing that ring, than he wore it in ceci photoshoot than LA , 

i got curious about ring because in one of IV wookie mentioned he left all drama related stuffs to get over the character so i just thought if thats the case why he wore it even after healer, than than comes few more incidence which make me believe that changmin just keeping all healer related stuffs as sign of love like wookie have PMY BEANIE  :P which he show in HK FM, 

who know may be in some post we may see PMY wearing that necklace which SJH gifted her in show :P may be she already wore it in some pic :P 

@fyeah chingu great work on compiling all IV of ideal type of wookie.....he indeed droping all hints before the release of DVD, so that when DVD comes out & whole world notice changmin love....some nut, nasty,  saine  , even wise people wont get themselves admitted into hospital.with happiness (true changminers ) & some with shock ( do i have to mention who :P ahh no words i have :P ) ....& it wont look like scandal  lol smart move wookie ...we all are with you :) 

@WookieLove_youngChangmin aka mini, miss you too sis , get well soon & come back on thread so that we can all have fun, you are few of old members here who always bring up positive thoughts to thread :)  i pray to god that you recover soon & come back here & spazz over changmin love wth us as DVD are coming i ma sure you will have fun here because this ship will sail at turbo speed during DVD time.. :P  get well soon sis, take care, GOD bless you sis :wub:

@voilla sis thank you for your efforts i really appreciate that , its hard   getting time out of real life, family life  & posting all on thread for all of us....no any hesitation in sharing what you find out with all of us....you are really nice dear :wub: but a small problem i cant see your pics :( pls do something about it,, i sometimes can see sometimes cant....pls check on it, i wanna see that pics too ....pls 

Edited by pariG

@AnsOlga

i dont know what to say...i'm speechless...u r my/our fav....thanks a ton for your wonderful words...love u 2_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6qcla4.gifomgg thnxx again for informing about chinese changminers..they loved my edits cici-emoticon-024.gif i had no clue about it...u made my dayyyy...m sooooooooooooooo happy for all of ussf-dance.gif

to all of those who love our edits/c-strips/gif/mv a HUGE

blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.g

me-so u liked PMY when u first saw her...and u felt something different when u kissed her ..your fav scene is the kiss scene (ep 8)..so that means u r dating PMY?? :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

JCW- yuppppppp :P:P

tumblr_inline_nip19zW9Ip1s54oya.gif

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 6

Guest twig2

@Voilla_amore... If Wookie really going to open a restaurant, he might not be able to maintain his body. He just loves eating. http:

Ji+Chang+Wook+Ceci+Magazine+June+2014+.j

Edited by twig2

Guest minksquared

Just to share what an amazing person our Wookie is!

zero.kdh Thanks Wookie on Instagram

11 July 2015

Translation:

@zero.kdh updated:our ChangWook knew that I'm starting a business,so he wore the glasses and actively promoted for me!and he also sent me a photo of himself~thanks ChangWook,I'll earn a lot of money then treat you beef!
@Jichangwook replied:yeh have to earn lots of money...I'm looking forward to the beef
@zero.kdh replied:Umm...thanks...but now you should treat me...ChangWook ah

Translation credit: jichangwookies IG

Seriously, this guy is so sweet! The things he does for his friends :wub:

Guest twig2

@Insania... No worries about language problem. We all do have our flaws too. You have contributed to this thread. Unlike me, I only ask questions from Chingus and waiting ppl like, Eileen531, Voilla-amore, Reemkanabta, tehlimau, AhPeng, fyeahjcw and many many more. Sorry If miss out your names. 

Still hook on this thread, Got to rush for my Sunday Service!

Guest senoritahermosa_stv

Is there concrete proof that they are dating together excepting to your peoples guessworks? 

Guest Keemanjy

Is there concrete proof that they are dating together excepting to your peoples guessworks? 

do these ladies have to proof anything to you just to make you happy to be here? Proof or no proof they are enjoying the spazzing with these two gorgeous individual. Just go to other shippers thread who has been shipping their imaginary couple since 19forgotten and still they do it.  

I think this couple is different because the guy is more vocal about his feelings. It's read between the lines games nowadays especially there are so many lunatic famtards who will do anything to destroy PMY just because she is without a shadow of a doubt one of the few very attractivel and stunning actress  there is in Korea. Those who don't agree ... Nah... They can keep being confine in that desease called jealousy.  

So if you are looking for a proof then you might have to wait a little bit longer.   others who's been in this thread since December were understanding enough that getting that proof you are looking for is like giving the license for the haters and bashers to  rewind what happened with Minyoungie with her ex.  People here have compassion with regards to the welfare of Minyoungie. On the other hand Mr. Ji is also protecting her from those same people,  I think as a man I would consider her thoughts too. But sometime when a man is bursting with so much love inside them they let it out by nonchalantly talking about things describing of the  ones they love.  

Hello and and have a nice day all Changminers:D

My dear beautiful amazing Chingus, hello everybody! Today July 12 anniversary of the death of  father our handsome charming JCW, today is really hard day for him,but see how for JCW supported our beautiful goddess PMY, now I'm even more confident,that our two beautiful romantic JCW and PMY really true love, because only loving girl always able to support her loved man,after all, our sweet PMY is today, in such an important day for JCW and  his lovely mother,because today, in their thoughts and hearts,this day memories about father made this update on weibo and I am sure it is so important for the JCW, it obvious he feels love and support his Gorgeous beautiful girl PMY,he feels her presence, in his heart and no matter how far they are currently from each other,our JCW&PMY always close in their hearts,and I feel our ChangMin closer,than anyone else,even from official couples!
This is really a perfect love,not only love each other,but also to provide support at any time, even the most difficult thing,that's because and I'm sure it's all so necessary JCW, it is so he can feel the love and care about him from PMY, here it just proves how much our JCW&PMY really good,and wonderful people,kind, caring,loving,and therefore, these wonderful people JCW+PMY really just made for each other in all ways and all the destinies!
Let us hope,that this charming,beautiful,unforgettable smile beautiful princess girls true goddess of beauty, love, charm will be able to decorate the good emotions,and sensations of the most beautiful feelings, even today is an important day,a day of memory,and memories about father JCW, I was sure,that our PMY necessarily support JCW,in this day and this is just clever, PMY is the unique girl who can really cause only pride and admiration and certainly a clean, beautiful,real happy love,from sincere,true man handsome,defender JCW,because both Our JCW and PMY can really take care about each other and apart from the love be the mainstay and support for each other always!
My dear beautiful,talented Chingus,all very much love,all thank you,admire you every day, a lot of hugs for all Amazing people ChangMiners&Healerites!

:wub:

q75q0q0nmuoj.jpg

r67x9mpxw9er.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 16

@insania hahaha loved it...dont worry wookie we are here to support you :P@Ahpheng daebakkkkk !! chang-bang bromance :P

she's soooooooooooooooooooooo cute and fun loving :wub:look at her...i wish i could hug her :P

JCW's ideal type-I like cheerful girls,who can have fun when we are together.... I like a woman who isn't tall and who can communicate well with me ;)

tumblr_nngpu57Nd21ur5j77o1_250.gif

tumblr_lxc9hw5g7u1qiqu4po1_500.gif

Q-did u get tired of the kissing scenes in healer with PMY

tumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho4_250.gif

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 15

Wow!!! @Keemanjy @Reyko you guys sure go straight for the kill....such maternal instinct that protect their loved ones at all account. I salute both of you....I am all in....ekekeke

@AnsOlga you sure knows a lot about Uri couple...What would we become without you!!!! My deepest regards to Uri Captain JCW may he stay happy and strong... @Ahpheng your C-strip just blow me over...so cute and full of love, you sure knows how to play with words....hahaha....

LOVE is like a STAR that enters a persons' heart... It's rays shine so BRIGHT that it shows in the persons' smile and their whole being that's hard to conceal... Let's just bask in that RAY OF LOVE... peace will be in your heart.... Take care everyone, love you all so much....

• Like 9

Hello my lovely changminers!! Have you already recovered from Wookie's last update from this night? :P Ahah 'cause I'm still not over it, seeing his cute pouting lips and his tired eyes :wub:

@AnsOlga Once again, thank you for your lovely words my dear!! Chinese Changminers are really devoted fans and I had the pleasure to speak to one of them (Melon) who is a very active member on the baidu changmin thread ^.^ (Hello Melon!! It was really nice talking to you!!) Big thumbs up to the chinese fans who have excellent CSI skills and members like Tracy who regales us with her PS edits and gifs ^^ 

-----------------------------------------

I thought it would be great to gather his answers regarding the big question journalists love to ask him : "What is your ideal type?" and to analyze them... I'm gonna post them in chronological order. (it's a quick gathering, if you find one that has not been posted here, let me know and I will edit the post ^^) 

WHAT IS JI CHANG WOOK'S IDEAL TYPE? 

2012 :

• « I think I fancy the cute type » [SBS "Good Morning" show, Dec. 2012.]

2014 :

• « A cheerful girl with a positive mind. No matter what, someone who can be understanding of my abnormal work schedule as an actor. Most importantly, we should communicate well with each other. If I do meet such a girl, I will also be diligent with celebrating our anniversaries and coolly prepare surprises for her, right? » [Ceci, Feb. 2014]

• « What matters to me is someone who spends happy moments with me. I don’t have an ideal type. Ha, it’s true! If I really have to set a criteria, then it would probably be someone who can walk with me along the path that I choose (the path of an actor)! I hope to find someone who can have mutual understanding with me and walk with me on the life journey of my dream. » [Taiwan Ming Weekly Issue 201, Aug. 2014.]

• « Actually, I don’t have an ideal type for external appearance (laughs). We need to meet up personally and chat a bit…it’s good if our code can match and have a good conversation. For instance, I basically don’t prefer people with no manners. Even if the woman is really pretty and everyone will like her, if we cannot have a chat on the same wavelength, then I wouldn’t like her. » [BNT interview, Sept. 2014.]

• « Truthfully, I didn’t set any criteria for external appearances. What I will consider is ‘Will I be happy if I’m together with her? Do we chat well with each other? Does she understand what I’m thinking?’ To me, these are the most important. If I am in a relationship, I will totally give priority to my partner and accommodate her.» [Trendy Issue 55, Oct. 2014.]

• « Love has to be mutual. Speaking logically, it is certainly better to find someone who loves you more, but isn’t this kind of love too simplistic? Too relaxed? I want to spend my whole life with the person I love. I think it is more important to listen more to that person speak and interact more with that person. If I really get into a relationship, I might choose to go public next time, but the time hasn’t come yet.» [Taiwan Ming Weekly Issue 202, Nov. 2014.]

• « Rather than appearance, I’m more concerned about the girl’s personality and the overall impression she gives. A woman whose heart can connect with me is the most attractive. Which aspect of romance do I relish the most? When we communicate and when there is a lot to talk about with the other person. The aspect of romance I'm unable to tolerate is when we cannot communicate well.» [Taiwan Ming Weekly Issue 202, Nov. 2014.]

2015 :

• « In terms of external appearance, there is no specifics but she has to be able to chat with me. We have to be in sync and interact well. In this way, we will have fun in our relationship if we can communicate. If we are not in sync, then it’s no fun, i will date someone who is in sync with me. » [Tudou interview, Feb. 2015.]

• « My ideal type… First, she must feel comfortable and communicate well. » [Sina interview, Apr. 2015]

• « I don’t have a specific ideal type for external appearances. Just as long as she matches well with me. It would be good if we can have interesting conversations and not get bored. Meeting someone by just looking at appearance, and the process of the two incompatible persons trying to match each other by force is an insult in itself. » [Singles Magazine, Apr. 2015.]

• « Firstly, we need to communicate well. It will also be good if our code can match well and also be comfortable. » [Sohu TV interview, Apr. 2015]

• « I feel attracted to women who conduct professionally. I like bright and cheerful girls who look happy. Well, I’m not a kind of person who falls in love at first sight. There are times when I fall in love talking to her. » [L’Officiel Hommes Magazine, May 2015.]

• « I like cheerful girls, and I also like girls who can get along and communicate very well with me. Actually I haven’t thought very deeply about marriage, neither have I set an age for myself that I must get married at. I think it is better to let things happen naturally. » [Face - Issue 422, June 2015.]

• « Someone who matches my character and can communicate well. I like a girl who can have fun when we are together. Young Shin is a captivating type of woman. She had a childhood trauma but did not let it affect her and remained very bright. She has very good energy. She is definitely an attractive woman. » [TV Drama Magazine, June 2015.]

• « Not only loving each other, but mutually healing, supporting. The relationship between Jung Hoo and Young Shin, I think that is the ideal love » [Japanese Magazine TV Drama Guide No 59, June 2015.]

• « It was an ideal relationship between Jung Hoo and Young Shin.  Not only were they just loving each other, their relationship was to support each other.  Jung Hoo protected Young Shin by embracing her, whereas Young Shin felt his loneliness and let herself engulf in his embrace. I am like that too. If I am being cherished, I feel like hugging someone.  When I am going through hard time and want comfort, I want to be hugged. » [Japanese Magazine TV Drama Guide No 59, June 2015.]

• (When asked which one is closest to his ideal type between Empress Ki and Chae Young Shin) « For  me , Chae Young Shin. In fact, I think as a modern man myself, for me Empress Ki is a little too strong for me, she plays a role as both man and woman, As comparison, Chae Young Shin is more cute, pleasant, bright and funny. So she is closer to my ideal type. » [Q/A during Hong Kong This is JCW Fanmeeting, June 2015]

• « I want to be able comfortable to communicate with each other, have telepathy together, and  a  soft,  warm love. » [Q/A during Hong Kong This is JCW Fanmeeting, June 2015]

• « I like a woman who isn't tall and who can well match my code (communicate well with) » [One Magazine,  July 2015]

-----------------------------------------

Well, I think it's very interesting to see how his answers evolve. You see that the basis of his answers remains the same: a girl he can easily communicate with (communication is really his main criteria), someone who matches him. But there are not so subtle changes... And we all discussed about that a few pages ago, when his FM's Q/A happened and the articles from the japanese magazines were released. That's why I wanted to post this today. Wookie becomes more specific in his answers, what kind of love he's attracted to (ideal love for him is not only loving but also mutual healing and support), how he likes a "cute, pleasant, bright and funny" girl... And adding for the first time a physical criteria "I like a woman who isn't tall" (even though the boy always said that he didn't have any physical criteria... kekeke) 

In May 2014, this is what our boy said to the question : What if you date a celebrity?

"That’s even more impossible"

And we know that a few weeks ago (30th April 2015), this happened... 

The development in Wookie's answers? It just melts my heart :wub: Knowing how the two said that Seo Jung Hoo is JCW and Chae Young Shin is CYS, I hope that next time Wookie's answer will evolve once again and say that his ideal type is non other than Park Min Young -ssi... :wub:

/this is Gme feeling all giddy/ ahahah

Much love to you my dear changminers! Love you all! 

from wanting someone who can communicate with him well and not having any criteria he definitely went to specific these past months. Ah wookie you are giving us more clue each day

• Like 9

Guest twig2

@senoritahermisa_stv... What proof do you want?  This is a delulu couple thread. If we found some hints, we will post it here. We comfort each other by telling our finds.  JCW mentioned that he likes the character of CYS becos of her warm, caring, able to communicate, bright, cheerful , petite frame and so on.  We are happy becos those mentioned criteria are the also the likes of PMY in real person.  If you want concrete proof, you got to wait.  If you are trying to be a rotten egg, I suggest you move out of this thread and leave us alone.  If your remarks is just a casual question, then you just got to wait and abide the rules here.  We Changminers always welcome those who are genuinely interested in this couple.