[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

The panda's post by @mellinadear, c-strips by @Ahpheng and all the posts afterwards killed me! LOL 641468158.gifYou girls are pandaebak!! ahahahah 641468158.gif

I'm also sad (and I even was angry) about KBS preventing us from spazzing. The thread should have been on fire right now, we should have been quoting our korean friends and share pics and gifs... but sadly, no. As I said when the news came out: they are fanbase-killers. We have to keep quiet or use a ridiculous coded language to talk about what's happening in the DVD. Jeez, nice way to make everyone run away from the thread... (rolling eyes) This is beyond ridiculous what they're asking us to do and I don't know why there are so many restrictions. I mean, the director's cut is only sold once, there won't be any other production of it... So what about the fans who couldn't afford the expensive boxset? Are they obliged to never see what's inside the extras of the DVD? It's so cruel towards the true fans of Healer & Changmin. And it's cruel to the ones who paid hundreds bucks but who will not be allowed to speak about it. We're sad but I'm glad that the Changminers try to take all of this with a smile. /PANDAHUG TO ALL OF YOU/ 

I just made a gifset and this time, it's about Min Young and her interview she did for Sina after the end of Healer :) 

tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko10_250.png tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko1_250.gif

tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko2_250.gif tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko3_250.gif

tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko4_250.gif tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko9_250.gif

tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko5_250.gif tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko6_250.gif

tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko7_250.gif tumblr_nrk0y3IElU1uuy9lko8_250.gif

Look at the way she smiles... Even her eyes are smiling *-* There's no doubt that the snow kiss scene left a memorable souvenir in their hearts :wub:

• Like 21

One week ago he was update on his IG a photo of  cover of 'ONE' magazine for the Korean and Chinese editions.  

http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150707000955533

What do you think? didn't he want to tell one more hint to his whole world fans especially changminers ?  OMG .. So stop about worrying the dvd's issue.. Relax my friends.. just take it easy and keep believe to Our Captain he'll leading us straight to moru-moru without delay or doubt again .. just ignored those who try mess up with us.
Maybe the content of the DVD will give us more hints about them .. but that contents (dvd package) is made for the widest range .. So I think  its  not as easy as we thought .. Surely they will keep their image  there.. moreover the dvds made shortly after the drama ended... They must still be very careful about what they did.. and in my opinion they only will give their hints after they're feel assured and confident to express their  feelings. 

It's not mean that I don't want to spazzing but I dont want if it will cause problem later.. unless if it's  sure safe to do so.

I agree with @anoosha suggestions, shall we try? 

• Like 9

@anoosha that is a very good suggestion. I think love your idea more.

What do you you think guys? Anyone wanna go for the PM method? I would. The decision is up to the rest of you.

Good morning. 

*edit* 

Okay guys, I think we have to check healer thread. @cherkell kindly gave the reasons behind the restrictions. 

Oh well...*sigh*

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 5

Hello changminers, 

I wasn't able to order for the DVD, cos of my 

location which is down here in Nigeria. But

when I heard the DVD will soon be distributed, I 

was very happy as if I was one of those that 

ordered for it :D ,hoping  to get some informations from those that ordered about our uri couple. 

My happiness was short lived when the news

about the DVD restrictions came on board. I 

was thinking how then are we the changminers

going to spazz about our uri couple. 

But then, I became happy again cos with or

without the DVD, we can still delulu as much as we like since we are already getting hints 

from 

Wookie and very soon  Min young unnie  will start given us hints as well since her upcoming drama is 

Keeping her busy ♥♥♥.

And we shouldn't let the DVD restrictions get in our way of spazzing for our uri couple. I am 

also in for the PM method B).

We all have to be HAPPY, no matter what ♥♥♥We are not Changminers for nothing. 

Cos nobody can pull us down. Have a nice day all!! 

Edited by Youngvivy
  • Like 6

Guest Farahhh232

Hello all changminers  :D  i'm farah from iraq i was silent lurker from the start of this journey (from the first page of this thread) i was shy to post here due to language barrier and also i'm not talented as the people here but after the encouragement of @youngvivy (thanks to her) i decided to join you guys and share my feelings about our lovely couple with you.so about the kbs restrictions i'm very sad    :tears::tears: indeed i'm still student so the price of the dvd is expensive for me so i was depending on the changminers here i thought the thread will be on fire once the dvd realse so i'm little disappointed. 

So guys dont let this issue obstruct our way we are changminers after all. We will find way to spazz.i trust in you guys . You never fail to make me happy

i think the pm group is good idea please count me with you 

have good day all :wub:

Edited by Farahhh232

Dear @AnsOlga, of course I am not offended that you called me Bear, it is after all my avatar , Panda Bear. Am glad to know that the Chinese fans were reading my memes too and has brought some comfort to them. Thanks for always staying so positive and sharing with us the beautiful edits by the Chinese fans. 

• Like 13

And here I thought we can spazzing once the DVDs came out  :tears::tears: In my point of view after purchasing such things we can do whatever we want ugh. Anyone here from the Philippines who purchased the DVD?

hi @pmyjcw i am from the Phils but was not able to purchase yet!  Still thinking since i visited innolife and about to purchase but the cost is so expensive including delivery huhuhu!  how about you were you able to purchase as well?

• Like 2

And here I thought we can spazzing once the DVDs came out  :tears::tears: In my point of view after purchasing such things we can do whatever we want ugh. Anyone here from the Philippines who purchased the DVD?

hi @pmyjcw i am from the Phils but was not able to purchase yet!  Still thinking since i visited innolife and about to purchase but the cost is so expensive including delivery huhuhu!  how about you were you able to purchase as well?

I visited innolife's site yesterday and the DVDs were already sold out. I emailed healerdvd and they haven't reply yet. 

• Like 1

Dear Changminers, some updates about the panda documentary from panda observers (this time from China):

1) At the end of the 14th play session when things where getting somewhat intimate, female panda was seen leaning backwards in a sexy yoga like pose while holding onto male panda's neck. Those who saw the scene almost had their eyes popped out, and many, including yours truly, needed to look for an oxygen tank.

2) at the end of 20th play session, female panda was seen smiling intimately while male panda holds onto her head, sparking mass deaths again.

conclusion: our pandas are closer than close.

we will return again after more reports have been submitted. Cheers my dears. Don't spazz too much.

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 21

Guest Farahhh232

Omg :D:w00t: i'm dead now ofcourse from happiness thank you dear@tehlimau  for the report what to do now i want to see that i begin to imagine things oh my heart :sweatingbullets:

thank you sweetheart you give me big stimulation@youngvivy

Dear Changminers, some updates about the panda documentary from panda observers (this time from China):

1) At the end of the 14th play session when things where getting somewhat intimate, female panda was seen leaning backwards in a sexy yoga like pose while holding onto male panda's neck. Those who saw the scene almost had their eyes popped out, and many, including yours truly, needed to look for an oxygen tank.

2) at the end of 20th play session, female panda was seen smiling intimately while male panda holds onto her head, sparking mass deaths again.

conclusion: our pandas are closer than close.

Its bed time and your report is waking me like a sip of coffee . How am I going to get the beauty sleep with this report  omo omo. .even tho I am trying to adjust to this sign language Hahaha but omo again. Tq @tehlimau .looking forward for more reports from the foreign panda observator.  Pandas are cute species they are lovable and give you warm feeling with their activities. .Haha 

if only we could watched it..**sigh **. For those who initiating  the group by pm..do include me please 

@Farahhh232 welcome onboard. .good timing dear. The panda show is getting more interesting lol

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 10

@tehlimau :D  thanks for the panda reports from our foreign correspondents. 

Oh..what is air? I can't even think straight. I knew there would be something special on the research of the pandas and I was right. Aigoo the beautiful creatures couldn't stay away from each other huh. They will be the death of me. :wub:

• Like 7

Guest Keemanjy

Hello again ladies! Sorry again for my spur of the moment madness yesterday. I didn't mean to be a pain in the butt on this thread.  I took everyone's advise and just keep calm like my avatar ahaha! 

Anyways, it's beyond our control with the restrictions on the DVD. I did ask my friend ( the lawyer and not to brag she is a graduate from Harvard Law school )  when I told her the situation she is looking at me like I am from outer space :crazy:  She is a corporate lawyer and told me do I really need to listen to this?  And bottom line is I was caught Fanboying :sweatingbullets:  I tell yah I was embarrass no shiiit!  She asked me how in the world did you get into this? Like I committed a crime? :(  she don't want to deal with these none sense inquiry of mine.  Nice friend ha? :crazy:  she then told me why don't I concentrate on my upcoming big event and forget this nonsense I got myself involve with. 

And oh ladies, don't ever think that I would waste my time going to court over this. Heller! As my gf would say,  No way Jose!  It was just an act of immaturity I guess on my part for acting that way.  Everything is back to normal   But one thing though, I won't be coming here as often as I would like to be.  But still will try to peek whenever I can.

thanks for all the good company here and you all have a nice day!:D

Guest Eileen531

@Keemanjy, forget everything else you just posted........but this part........concentrate on my upcoming big event ..?

Are you getting married, is this the upcoming big event?   Yes, inquiring minds want to know?  lol

Sorry you were outed, must of been tough. :/

Guest Keemanjy

@Eileen531  on you r inquiry?  the answer is Yes! I asked my gf last weekend and she said Yes of course tehehehe. 

And yes   it was tough to be ousted.   thats why I am going to hibernate for a bit. 

Hello to @all dear Changminers and Helearites!!! 

I have been lost for a while...but lurking always, and enjoying all of your comments, c-strips (Ahpheng), beautiful posts (AnsOlga) and funny panda bear communication language. I went to Barcelona last week, and let me tell you that the museum where Youngie was, the Ramplas, or a famous street and the Plaza Nova are all very close together and can be walked in less than 45 minutes. Easy walking and that is a must see by the tourists. The tourists walk from the Ramplas to the gothic part of the city where Picasso museum and Plaza Nova are. But I could not look for the famous Barcelona Cap because my hubby took me to the market that was on the other side of the Ramplas and later on it was soo hot and we were soo tired that we decided to sit for refreshments. Hard Rock cafe was on the corner. I saw many Koreans being instructed by their tour guide on how to be careful with their handbags because of the pickpockets. We also were scared by our guide to the point that we walked very close in a group of people.

Anyway, I can see that we have to find a different way of communication for Healer DVD. I will try to purchase it if it is still available. If somebody knows where it is sold, please let me know.

@Keemanjy Congratulations!!! I can understand why your lawyer friend advised you to focus on your big event, because you are making a story here... a love story. I bet you will be a good romantic husband. 

The fan thingy is not bad at all, it is not about being strange or out of normal, it is about how we watched a drama...as other people watch horror or crime programs. We prefer drama...soft and nice stories where we can enjoy the plot. At the same time, because we have seen the romantic plot develops, and how that plot came to life, we became interested in following the now REAL story, to see how it ends. We saw how their personalities have changed and the real story has taken shape. 

Relax while enjoying all the arrangements for your wedding and remember that it is not the party what counts, but the love that you both share. Go and have a romantic honey moon in an island, Moru Moru style.

Hugs to all!!!

• Like 17