[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest snowhite1989

Any Changminers in the USA got DVD from Innolife yet?? I'm nervous waiting for mine.

@cmoirae3 got hers, @charliew. She's watching Healer commentaries at the moment. 

omgi'm so nervous now.. where is mine?? .. did you get yours??

I'm nervously waiting for my copy too. I received an EMS tracking but it's not updated. So, just waiting it out.

idont get anything from Innolife, maybe i should email them. Thanks for the info Cali!

I hate this new Soompi so please don't hate me if I double post but I didn't see my original post. @charliew if you get your copy please update us because I haven't received anything from innolife either, no tracking # nothing. 

@snowhite1989 Hey.. ididnt get any shipping email confirmation too but I got my DVD today!!! Did you get your mail yet today? You will get yours, maybe on Monday or sometime next week for sure!

Really you got yours today? Feeling nervous and sad now because I haven't gotten anything. Will keep checking the mail

July is the month that gave full memory for them, either sweet or bitter memories. On July 2011 .. PMY caught by paparazzi about her dating with Mr X,  and JCW said before if his last love was around the beginning of the filming for the drama ‘Five Fingers’ and we all knew that drama start filming on July 2012.. is this July will give a special memory for them too? maybe something will become unforgettable memories for them, btw when MY-ngie will finishes her schedule in China? She is so quiet lately.. still no news from her? suspicious.. is she still prepare her secret surprise for him? Next saturday is his birthday celebration in SK ..  

They're so brave to made choice doing work in separate land.. I dont know but surely they have their reason for it.. but we all won't fall for it.. cuz we all knew however you try to avoid it but you can't hide your feeling. And we all have read and see it.

Congratz for Japan Fans.. so envy with you.. hope you all enjoyed with his perform yesterday.. 

• Like 7

Hi everyone, first of all i did not ship any actors before and even in the beganing i did not ship changmin so at the beganing i just read your post, afrer while or let me say after healer end your search and your post make me feel happy and also i checked this thread everyday but becuse of the languge i could not communicate with you:( but to be honest i just registered here now because of the dvd and it's restriction, i did not bought it because it is not available for me and moreover i'm still a student at college so i can not bought it :( :'( and that made me so sad because once i thought you will share the dvd each other and spazzing with each other they destroyed every things:angry:. So, i heard from one she is shipper others that they make private group, and they share the dvd there and i don't know if they got like the restriction we got but the did not share "all things" in their shipper thread so i thought they have the same problem maybe :) sorry for my language and i hope u understand what i wrote $: please let us to make it :(

Finally, thank you to every one here for making us happy and smile snd since i am new here i did not know how to make tag :s
Edited by sjixmin_stv
  • Like 8

Guest Firstsnow123

Helo everyone !!! I'm new here :wub:..To say frankly I've been lurking  here  silently since January and I can't believe myself ended up sign up today to join this conversation . Seems just like, I can help myself from shipping this two lovely couple. I think it's gonna fun to join all of you on the boat and sailing together :P. Not really a fan of k-drama,but Healer is something else, I even addicted to it hahaha because the JCW and PMY chemistry is totally the best I aver seen:wub:. So happy for you @charliew u got ur DVD today , I hope u can share with us the love dovey  scene between uri couple using panda code . I can't efford to buy it  since I'm still a student  I just dont have enought money to do it :mellow:. Have a nice day everyone ^_^

Edited by Firstsnow123

Guest treasure51

:lol::lol::lol: @Ahpheng.. Happy sunday..i like his helium ig too.. He is so cute.. 

, i thought he wont re -enact anything abt healer scene in Japan FM, and he will more focus with EK (coz it just ended in japan, rite?). But he did it again and back hug scene and towel scene... Noooo... I can't watch this, not with youngie.:crazy: 

He hv to calm her down... And changminers too... 

Youngie.. He is a perfect partner of life, he can make  u happy and forget ur saddness

R we really going to make a private group?? Just.... Hope we can protect and ships uri OTP at once

Whoa. Lots of ChangMin newbies. Welcome all. Guess it is time for a second Panda report from our local and foreign correspondents. I can only get my hands on my panda docu tomorrow no thanks to the public holiday here.

1) Panda chitchat was the best thing of the package. Pandas were getting on like a house on fire. Those into reading panda body language will observe plenty of neck touching, hair arranging, lips gaping, side long glances, body twisting. You name it, we have got it. As usual male panda was significantly more transparent in his attraction.

2) first meeting of the pandas was also interesting - male panda seemingly was already transfixed by a bubbly female panda. My Prologue series of ff not too far away. Kekekeke.

3) unfortunately certain bts of key scenes are still missing, namely the later ones which makes correspondents go "hmmmmmmm...." Other than 20, with 14 minutes of mouth-to-mouth contact....get your oxygen tanks ready.

4) one key thing to take away, our panda couple is really close and friendly and communicates extremely well throughout. Communication my dears, is key. Just check back on all male panda's preferences. 

End of report.

• Like 20

i think someone special asked her to update...and she did back to back 6 post :w00t::w00t::w00t:
Gorgeous PMY ...look at this JCW love.gif
she's sooooooo pretty and her smile :D  :wub: you are very lucky JCW :P #april2015 #hawaii
moru moru island :P #phuket
:):)

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 13

What is happening with our beautiful goddess PMY? already 6:blink::wub: updates,for this day,and maybe this is not limit:)
She's is incredibly beautiful,and amazing as always! Our girl is clearly a strong love,and we all know ,who this Handsome,true man in her heart!
All very happy day with great love my beautiful Amazing Chingus,probably for all us this special day?or more likely this today is very special day for our birds love? JCW+PMY
 :wub::w00t::wub:
udlkmf5p7lj9.gif
Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 13

Guest Firstsnow123

Thanx for the warm welcome everyone :P@tehlimau I've been wating for ur second report diligently and finally u show up:wub:.Thank you so muchh and can wait ur third report btw will wait excitedlyB)

Guest Artist2601

Healer%2Btribute_01.jpg

Hi, fellow Changminers~ I just wanna share with you an artwork inspired by (*drama) Healer, and the interaction between uri couple fuels my everlasting obsession for this drama. I believe everyone feels the same too. This is my 5th blog post on Healer, (*specifically uri couple). So, if you are curious what is the meaning behind this illustration, feel free to check it out at artist2diary.blogspot,com.

There are other Healer-related blog post as well (*Healer Syndrome // *Love Triangle // *Blind Date // *Explosive Chemistry). Hope U enjoy reading! :D

Guest treasure51

@tehlimau, second report?? Omo.. I missed the first one, hv to back read now.. Thannnkks a lot for the reports my dear.. :):):wub:

Min young not only posted six pics in one day but she also change her instagram avatar.. Some one must make her soo happy.. 

Wookie said 'i love you' a lot these days :wub::wub:

Edited by treasure51

@fyeahjcw:),I so much love what you came up with and come to think of it, that's absolutely true

when I checked Wokkie's shirt,

it really matches with Youngie's behind shirt:w00t:

What do you think? 

Guess youngie bought it for him as a birthday present ♥♥♥

Hahahahahahahaha

And when unnie updated 6 pictures today, she also deleted 3 pictures. 

Including the picture which shows a man's 

wallet on the table. 

Already thinking the Wallet belongs to Wookie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Youngvivy
  • Like 13

My beautiful, talented Amazing Chingus, and in fact if you think about logically since July 19 is exactly 100 days from the date here of unpleasant scandal with MK, and more importantly it is also a 100 (101) days as Handsome JCW updates made to the background of the beautiful island (12 April),which belongs to all the most beautiful, sensual and unforgettable memories of our love birds ChangMin,remember, we've all been waiting for a response from our beautiful goddess PMY,remember Amazing Chingus, as we would all like to see a similar update island,at the same time from our wise girl,and hints of it have been from our sweet PMY already before(we are constantly see what is wonderful upgrade from the islands)and that's made PMY It is exactly 100 days from the date of the scandal, and I am absolutely sure these her updates July 19 Gorgeous PMY clearly and consistently made this clear for everyone that only She's,and nobody else,real girlfriend Handsome JCW,and all words about spring,and about the memories of spring I sure this is tied to all happy memories,real love story between PMY and JCW, originated and warmed their hearts since with winter,and truly infinitely beautiful blossomed,between them spring,exactly spring,in this beautiful time of year,the time of year that once gave life to our beautiful girl PMY,whose charming smile especially comes alive with the arrival of spring,that's when everything fell into place,this happened,was then that began to happen all the most important, the most real between them,because intended power of love and destiny for our JCW+PMY=ChangMin,always known and will know how to act in the most correct thing right time for both of them,can be felt what exactly spring JCW+PMY finally become one whole for each other,become whole special world happiness,protection and love next with each other,and the more I think about this the more I feel,that this is all very true,because JCW&PMY=destined for each other and only for each other!

6b88a01c2a7f.gif

80e94fb77a31.jpg

8ea4a8abc634.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 17