[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Keemanjy. Congratulations on your engagement, :)  i guess your lawyer friend is right, you have a lot on your plate right now especially that you are getting maried, forget the dvd brouhaha the ChangMiners will find a way to get through this, 

When You get the chance, drop by and and let us know how you doing okay? 

Good  luck buddy! :)

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 5

@ReemKanabta Thank you!..Barcelona was nice, beautiful and full of life! Because of summer it was pack with tourists. It is a very colorful city! Thought the language is Catalan...which is a bit different from Spanish. People has to be cautious with the pick-pocketing. Some single girls went out with friends living in Barcelona and came back the next day...so we thought nightlife was good. Many people decided to stay extra days in Barcelona at the last minute...instead of going to Madrid. They said shopping was better in Barcelona than other cities in Europe.:)

• Like 8

Guest Eileen531

Very nice c-strip @Ahpheng you are a very thoughtful person.

Congrats to you @Keemanjy and your fiance on your engagement. It's such a special moment for you both and i hope is it memory filled with loving snapshots.  I think @zenit, shared some of her wisdom with you regarding love and being a drama fan. Always good to know. lol Yes, please let us know how it goes. 

Thanks for the recap @zenit about Barcelona. Sounds like you and your Hubby had a great vacation. Sweet.

Hope your vacation was nice too @twigtwiglove and glad @nicolelim88 made it home safe and sound from hers. :)

Edited by Eileen531

@Eileen531 Thank you for "wisdom"...I have learned a lot from reading your posts. I am sure your daughters are very proud of having you as their mother.:) 

Vacation was nice and time went too fast...now to Moru Moru. Good night!

Edited by zenit
  • Like 5

Guest twig2

Very nice c-strip @Ahpheng you are a very thoughtful person.

Congrats to you @Keemanjy and your fiance on your engagement. It's such a special moment for you both and i hope is it memory filled with loving snapshots.  I think @zenit, shared some of her wisdom with you regarding love and being a drama fan. Always good to know. lol Yes, please let us know how it goes. 

Thanks for the recap @zenit about Barcelona. Sounds like you and your Hubby had a great vacation. Sweet.

Hope your vacation was nice too @twigtwiglove and glad @nicolelim88 made it home safe and sound from hers. :)

@Eileen531. TQ. Will enjoy the sea breeze here. 

@Keemanjy.. Congrats to your wedding. Please be a man and initiate the kiss first. Nothing to be shy!!!..Hinting the Panda  downward shy look! Lol

Guest nicolelim88

@Eileen531 yes, I am back safely from the island of paradise.  Thank you. I was busy working and take a break again and fly again to visit my mum......... even though my work is piling up. Boss kind enough to allow me to take home to do work........so I am half holiday and half working. he he he

@tehlimau thank you again for your latest ff. you nail it again....... it really make my day shinning like a star. 

I also want to thank everyone for a wonderful job to update and spazzzzzzing our couple. Sorry can't name everyone as I still have tonnes of work. Keep it up! 

Have a great weekend everyone and to the ppl who celebrate ramadan, "happy ramadan day", enjoy the special day with lots of good and delicious food with family and friends and not to forget the love ones.

@twigtwiglove you only holiday? happy holiday then........ enjoy the sunshine and cool breeze. Not to forget the food!!!!!!!!!

@Keemanjy congratz on your wedding. :D and produce lots of lovely kids......... he he he

hellooooooo ...EID MUBARAK everyone..have fun :)

@AnsOlga thnxxxx soooo much for your wonderful words it really feels great to know that everyone is loving my edits it means  a lot to me..and thnxx a ton to all chinese changminers ...love you :wub:

@tehlimau omooo omooo omooo reallyyyyy....thnxxxxx sooooo much panda-emoticon-34.gif?1292863512eagerly waiting for more updates about both panda :P

congratulations @Keemanjy

welcome to this wonderful forum @mitsu252 :)

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 8

Can't wait for his FM tomorrow,  What will be the next biggest surprise ? hand towel? or beer for last kiss on the rooftop.. , since he'd said earlier that the last kiss scene on the rooftop is one of the memorable scene for him too.. Just invite Minyoungie with you Wookie so you can react comfortable .. kkkkk... I'm so jelly with Japan fans huhu.. anyone here go to his FM tomorrow? how about U @tehlimau ? are you stay in japan right? 

@Keemanjy congratz to your wedding.. have a romantic honeymoon :) 

@mitsu252 You are most welcome.. hope you'll enjoy your stay here :) 

@twigtwiglove Enjoy your vacation and home back safely :) 

@nicolelim88 welcome back dear  and lets start to sailing to moru-moru again :) 

Happy Eid Mubarak everyone..  :) 

• Like 7

Guest twig2

Can't wait for his FM tomorrow,  What will be the next biggest surprise ? hand towel? or beer for last kiss on the rooftop.. , since he'd said earlier that the last kiss scene on the rooftop is one of the memorable scene for him too.. Just invite Minyoungie with you Wookie so you can react comfortable .. kkkkk... I'm so jelly with Japan fans huhu.. anyone here go to his FM tomorrow? how about U @tehlimau ? are you stay in japan right? 

@Keemanjy congratz to your wedding.. have a romantic honeymoon :) 

@mitsu252 You are most welcome.. hope you'll enjoy your stay here :) 

@twigtwiglove Enjoy your vacation and home back safely :) 

@nicolelim88 welcome back dear  and lets start to sailing to moru-moru again :) 

Happy Eid Mubarak everyone..  :) 

@Insania.. Already back home safe and sound. Tq.  We are going full swing to Moru Moru land from now onwards. This thread had been very quiet lately and now my HP is giving plenty of notification of incoming mails. Luckily I am on long break, otherwise I will be spending too much time on my phone instead of doing my work.  Warning letter then. Hahaha.

Guest 1L2S2M_33

Hi-lo, what a news and what a surprise. KBS restrictions is really disappointing, but the reaction from consumers should have been avoided had this restrictions was presented earlier or before the pre-order. It's quite a misunderstanding that caused too much commotion for the love of ChangMin. I myself was so depressed but then again they made those rules to protect and for the benefit of those concern. 

Yet in every setback marvelous things emerge, wonderful ideas pop up and creativeness surface. How such ideas and suggestions come out in just a day from the bad news that bump this ship. What a relief knowing that you chinggus could put sunshine in this gloomy atmosphere. Your ideas full of PANDA is superb, i was smiling and laughing in amazement all the time while reading your posts, c-strips, memes, gifs over in over. A healing moment in this situation indeed.

You guys are genius under fire, if I may say so:) you excel under pressure, I hope I could contribute anything and give my share but I could only cheer you up guys from the sideline. So, keep those ideas and creativeness rolling. This restrictions may have tied our hands, shut our eyes and sealed our lips but surely not our minds and hearts...surely there is always an option along the way. fighting!

Miss yah and take loads of care everyone!:wub:

@Insania.. Already back home safe and sound. Tq.  We are going full swing to Moru Moru land from now onwards. This thread had been very quiet lately and now my HP is giving plenty of notification of incoming mails. Luckily I am on long break, otherwise I will be spending too much time on my phone instead of doing my work.  Warning letter then. Hahaha.

@twigtwiglove .. Is it that phone is property from ahjumma? please don't use property company for personal use or otherwise you'll get a warning. "PLEASE READ WHAT YOU CAN AND YOU CAN'T DO AFTER RECEIVE THE PROPERTY " Hahaha.. nae.. nae.. understand it.. but please don't forget to visit this land.. if everyone busy with sightly outdoor this ship will be boring, I miss you all here

Edited by insania
  • Like 1

Just want to pass here and say hi to everyone. The thread is kind of quiet but.. But.. But... The ChangMiners are busy buying oxygen tanks and cold water :lol::w00t: they're running out of breath and getting very very hot!  I tell yah!:P lol!

Happy TGIF everyone!:D

• Like 6

Guest twig2

@nicolelim...I am back home safely.  Keep on checking my  phone day and night. Hehehe

@Insania... Not working for Ajumma, so the  HP is definitely my property.  Got to check SJH  who is no longer Healer whether his IPhone 6 is Company's Property.

Edited by twig2

I think this IV was done today.

[Interview Cr: LTN news]

Q2. You said that your ideal type is the one whose mind is connected to yours. Any other conditions?

J: we have to communicate well with each other. Besides that,I hope she has good personality or with strict morality.

[Cr: jichangwookies IG]

He's pretty consistent with his answers."Good communication" is very essential for him.

• Like 7