[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I am so madly in love with our ChangMin couple! They look so good together and their chemistry is fantastic. They are so comfortable with each other that all their lovey scenes look so real and convincing. They are so loving and convincing.

I've never been a fan of either Ji Chang Woo and Park Min Young before. Didn't watch their drama before. But after watching Healer, I am deeply attracted by these 2 awesome persons. Never been so attracted by an OTP this much, I keep replaying their scenes and I just simply cannot see enough of them. Sadly Healer is coming to an end and last few days I was feeling so down and sad. I'm sad becos I wont get to see my ChangMin anymore !!!

This thread may not be as active as other shippers thread, but you know what, to us (the few who are in this thread), these two are really gorgeous and perfect. From the BTS, we can see that they are having wonderful time together filming. Maybe because their age gap is small (if not wrong, 1 yr apart?), they can really get along well. Most importantly is they look good and compatible together. In most Korean dramas, the female lead is usually few yrs elder than the male lead which sometimes make them look more like sister-brother. But ChangMin is different, to me at least they do not give me that kind of impression but they really do look like lovers which is why I am shipping them so much. I ship them so much that it pains that Healer is ending soon. I am really not ready to let them go yet.. :((

ChangMin is my top OTP right now and I don't think I can bear to see either of them pairing with other actor/actress. At least not at this moment. They are too perfect in my heart. PMY as CYS and JCW as SJH, their love and trust for each other is no other can match,  which makes their loveline so perfect and beautiful. Especially love how their feelings for each other develop. CYS is a wonderful character, who trusts her feelings more than anything. She does not allow anything to smash her trust and love for JH. Although there may be a slight sway of confidence when she first learnt that JH's father had "killed" her father, she almost "waked up" instantly and caught up with JH to remind him to come back whether or not he found the evidence. It was so touching!!! Her love for JH has surpassed everything. This is why many of us (lots of females) really like her and have commented that she is the best character ever in K-drama.

There are many scenes in the show that I love so much, unfortunately I do not know how to post them here. if there is anyone who is kind enough to teach me how to post picture, I would greatly appreciate.

• Like 1

@corearen‌ love all your gifs

@blossomnagr‌ yes I want PMY to try other genre too.

Going back to the fanpic of the ending part of the KBS awards, I thought PMY was talking to JCW and SIG but upon watching the video via fb link posted here or on the healer thread yesterday? It seems both were talking to someone else????

Her interview partly translated in soompi and allkpop articles but full translation from KBS will be out a bit later. I'll post it here once it is out. 

You just need to copy URL of your image  and past it into 'insert image' green square at the top of commenting box. hope it helps. but you can insert image only if you're using computer. you cannot post images from mobile. 

And to stay on topic JCW updated his IG

'Healer last shot today ... !!! till the the end# Seo Jung Ho# Healer# Park Bong-Su # I will not forget it'

cre:http://instagram.com/jichangwook/

1779109_1538678393052054_312176492019813

Thank you!

Guest blossomnagr

No, No, No, not ready to let them go. Whatever I do they are in my mind. I want to hold them like in this gif and not let them go  :(( [-(   Hope we will have a selca of ChangMin before the drama ends  [-O< :x

6697a7cdgw1ep2zukvzdcg20bo08p4qt.gif

:)>- Hi guys, few more hours and we can see the almost ending part. I am terribly sad. But those gifs, videos, fanpic are awesome. Lets continue to keep this thread rollin'! Hoping to see more kisses, back hugs and bed scene toward the ending. I will surely miss these couple who brought excitement to my life. Surely my standard for men now is much higher than before I met Healer-yaaa. Fighting!   :)

Guest charliew

reyko said: @blossomnagr‌ im actually tearing up a lttle bit over here looking at that gif and tomorrow i just know my eyes will be flowing like Niagra falls,miss them already =((