[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

@blossomnagr‌ agree with you.. Aah..mixed feeling now.. Lets keep these thread active even healer end. And their love will be everlasting..

Here is JCW's Sohu interview translated by the girls over at Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen. Waited for their translation as they seem to be more accurate in their translations, so we can better understand what JCW was freaking saying in that chemistry with PMY question. :)) Let's watch! @reyko @everyone

EDIT: Okay, I think he misunderstood the question, because he really didn't answer it. :)) He just narrated how PMY and him got the chemistry they have going on in the drama. 

• Like 1

@larienssi thanks babe ♡ Healer's last day so im somewhat heavily sedated but i try my best , i dont think he misunderstood a simple yes or no Q, maybe he got a bit overwhelmed with 'Privately' :D what his mind thinks he should say is different from what his heart actualy feels he was struggling to find the right words but has no idea on how to do it. ;;) i dont think think chemistry is something you can "manufacture" or talk over during rehearsals, there has to be a natural attraction occuring between two people :P

• Like 2

Guest ellipse

Here is JCW's Sohu interview translated by the girls over at Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen. Waited for their translation as they seem to be more accurate in their translations, so we can better understand what JCW was freaking saying in that chemistry with PMY question. :)) Let's watch!

EDIT: Okay, I think he misunderstood the question, because he really didn't answer it. :)) He just narrated how PMY and him got the chemistry they have going on in the drama. 

After watching kdrama for over eight years,healer is the first and only drama that make me break my lurking habit. Healer you're the best. You are a masterpiece. No other drama can replace you.

Watching ep 19 raw. Filled with mixed frelings of excitement, thrill,sad. The moment i saw the part where ahjumma running for her life i burst out laughing. Totally caught me off guard ...did she paint panda makeup under her eye? It looks black. I laughed so hard,i think I'm crazy!

I always thought that they are not really that close whenever I watch any of their bts because JCW is one super shy guy and that interview translation made me feel even sadder :((

But this got me thinking if they are not that close how come they can create a world of their own during the kbs couple's award segment and skinship seem so natural between them?

If JCW is that shy towards PMY how can he openly say she's very pretty during the presscon...can a shy guy do that without batting an eye?

Aya Ji Chang Wookaah don't confuse me ha cause if you do that I'll ship you two even harder and deeper and it will seriously break my heart if you don't end up dating heh

• Like 1

Guest charliew

ellipse said:

Here is JCW's Sohu interview translated by the girls over at Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen. Waited for their translation as they seem to be more accurate in their translations, so we can better understand what JCW was freaking saying in that chemistry with PMY question.

:)

) Let's watch! EDIT: Okay, I think he misunderstood the question, because he really didn't answer it.

:)

) He just narrated how PMY and him got the chemistry they have going on in the drama. 

Guest naya_empty

I am hoping that like what the lyrics of their OST "Eternal Love" says, PMY and JCW love will end up like that... and they will "Protect" each other..I will miss this too... 

I just totally rewatched the first 15 minutes of Episode 19 of Healer with some good help with someone translating the hug-almost-kiss scene as they called it in the main thread and so I told myself that PMY and JCW better be dating because that scene was so naturally done with his arms open and for her just to run into them. Oh my heart. The longing look between the two just makes my insides melt.

• Like 1

@reyko Hahah, same here. I cannot focus on anything right now. :)) Anyway, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, that he just misunderstood the question, but yes, it was really obvious he was struggling with his words, like really thinking about it. Like he purposely avoided answering the question, as what @ellipse theorised. Now that I think about it, I think it is more likely that he avoided the question, not so much because they have a thing going on, but because like I said before, he doesn't want to be giving statements that would in as much as try to insinuate that they maybe dating, and the irony of it all was, here we are, nit-picking on the way he answered it. =)) At the end of his answer, I did not get whether he has chemistry with PMY in real life. It just got me confused.
@pnaysurfer84 Ahhh that scene. I do not how they do it, I really do not know. I have never seen anything like this in a kdrama. I thought KSH-JJH chemistry in YWCFTS was awesome, but I also felt that there were times where I see them as just acting it out . But these two, well, we can argue that they are just really great actors, but KSH-JJH are really great actors,too, but they didn't have the chemistry that JCW and PMY are showing us on the screen right now. :))
You guys! I am trying not to slip into delulu land, here! :))

• Like 1

@larienssi, hahahaha! PMY and JCW were just superb and if that's "in character", I don't know what more if they are "actually together" (my forever wish for this two) in secret. Regarding other drama OTPs, there were really good ones like what you said, KSH and JJH in YCFTS and a more recent one with JIS and GHJ. But the Healer OTP has topped my OTP expectations. I assume that even though JCW is "shy", that won't stop him acting a certain way if he REALLY likes someone. Teehee... ;) Edit: I've been wanting to post something on the main thread but I'm still catching up from this mornings live recaps and commentary

• Like 1

hmm... can't help commenting about the video of JCW, first time watched it (from this thread in c-subbed) dun really get what he meant thou I replay afew times. Honestly he sounded like he just woke up maybe seriously lack of sleep so the answer also blur blur to me :-?? why Sohu asked JCW about their chemistry but did not ask PMY?  :-?
yes same like @saved2k, I thought JCW is those shy shy guy PBS style and I really dun think he is PMY's style (haha I know you guys going to kill me let me finish first :P
But but I spotted something in their BTS (while waiting for ep 19) which make me ponder alot :-? But definitely for sure they are good friends since they are almost the same age and you dun do this to a normal friend unless you are comfortable with that party.
in this bts, after pushing her away he was saying something somehow nobody catch what he say?image

p/s: sorry facing Healer withdrawal symptoms so checking out our OTP thread, dun bash me ok! :P

• Like 1

celyw said: xxx
But but I spotted something in their BTS (while waiting for ep 19) which make me ponder alot :-? But definitely for sure they are good friends since they are almost the same age and you dun do this to a normal friend unless you are comfortable with that party.
in this bts, after pushing her away he was saying something somehow nobody catch what he say?

p/s: sorry facing Healer withdrawal symptoms so checking out our OTP thread, dun bash me ok! :P

• Like 1

You mean JCW behaving like PBS and PMY like CYS IRL? :))

Yeah I thot u dun shoves noona ard especially if u dunno the noona well?

Oh but some really can get along well with noonas OT my bias thou respectful to all noona but sometimes he can be very naughty too especially in tk2h with HJW noona :D

I suppose he is more comfortable wirh HJW than with PMY given the age gap HJW can really be noona to him... lol pls don't kill me jiji shippers.

whereas if he gets too comfortable with PMY... I seriously think it's impossible for them not to end up dating and seriously.. they might end up somewhere in moru-moru island and that would be the end of their career hehehe