[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

A long overdue Hello to everyone here at Changmin Couple.  
I've followed this group since marie67 started it in December and decided to participate now since Healer will come to a close soon. I don't want that feeling of NOT having a place where we can't talk about them. That probably sounds odd but I have been awestruck by this pair and I can't shake it. lol.  So many of you here and over at Healer thread have brought interesting points of view that I've never analyzed before, ever!  All the jokes, saucy comments, comics and memes have been totally absorbing and like many of you 24/7 have been reading, lurking, googling past interviews, etc. Is this normal? Ha. Anyway, I look forward to chatting with all of you and I hope to add what I can.  I have been a long time Park Min Young fan and always hope for the best for her and now I am wishing the best for JCW too. Thanks everyone, and sorry for the long intro.   

@larienssi‌ listening to jcw talk abt synergy is like listening to drunk cys talk abt dinosaurs @‌charliew actually.... (actually??? dang jcw! ) ... it WAS an " i got u" smile! :D jcw maybe shy abt some things but i dont think he is shy when it comes to women ;) i think he was naughtily curious and had purposely wanted to see pmy 's reaction to his kiss and that quick swoop down smooch in the kitchen was his chance. :D good thing i dunno hw to use the free time i have so i was able to replay that scene (many times its unbelievable) and being a delulu of course i paid more attention to things normal people dont care about so i was able to make this observation: as jcw slowly breaks his lips away, pmy, (probly not realizing kiss was over) tilted her head a little thinking there was more ,when she opened her eyes he was looking at her, she poked him for teasing her and poked him again a second time after seeing that self-satisfied smile animating from his face, because, well,he got her! ;)

• Like 2

Last night, I went and watched the ending of City Hunter. I realized that when it was released, I was a MinMin shipper. And then I tried to remember why I liked them together but I couldn't find the right reasons. Healer came out with JCW and PMY and I'm shipping this two together. And JCWs charismatic caliber is far more unexplained at the moment because I'm totally hooked and I don't know why (maybe because I find him ruggedly handsome and not your typical Korean actor). I'm still in shock of why I like Healer but I don't regret being on this bandwagon.

• Like 1

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: A long overdue Hello to everyone here at Changmin Couple.  
I've followed this group since marie67 started it in December and decided to participate now since Healer will come to a close soon. I don't want that feeling of NOT having a place where we can't talk about them. That probably sounds odd but I have been awestruck by this pair and I can't shake it. lol.  So many of you here and over at Healer thread have brought interesting points of view that I've never analyzed before, ever!  All the jokes, saucy comments, comics and memes have been totally absorbing and like many of you 24/7 have been reading, lurking, googling past interviews, etc. Is this normal? Ha. Anyway, I look forward to chatting with all of you and I hope to add what I can.  I have been a long time Park Min Young fan and always hope for the best for her and now I am wishing the best for JCW too. Thanks everyone, and sorry for the long intro.   

Guest charliew

reyko said: @larienssi‌ listening to jcw talk abt synergy is like listening to drunk cys talk abt dinosaurs @‌charliew actually.... (actually??? dangjcw! ) ... it WAS an " i got u" smile! :Djcw maybe shy abt some things butidont think he is shy when it comes to women ;)i think he was naughtily curious and had purposely wanted to see pmy 's reaction to his kiss and that quick swoop down smooch in the kitchen was his chance. :D good thing idunnohw to use the free time i have so i was able to replay that scene (many times its unbelievable) and being a delulu of course i paid more attention to things normal people dont care about so i was able to make this observation: as jcw slowly breaks his lips away, pmy, (probly not realizing kiss was over) tilted her head a little thinking there was more ,when she opened her eyes he was looking at her, she poked him for teasing her and poked him again a second time after seeing that self-satisfied smile animating from his face, because, well,he got her! ;)

Guest charliew

tianashi said:

check out this video. @4:16 I am just assuming LOL that PMY co emcee is teasing her with the rooftop kiss emphasizing the lowering of he beanie and then the kiss.  check PMY and JCW reactions ;)   they are giggling.  

Guest charliew

reyko said: @larienssi‌ listening to jcw talk abt synergy is like listening to drunk cys talk abt dinosaurs @‌charliew actually.... (actually??? dangjcw! ) ... it WAS an " i got u" smile! :Djcw maybe shy abt some things butidont think he is shy when it comes to women ;)i think he was naughtily curious and had purposely wanted to see pmy 's reaction to his kiss and that quick swoop down smooch in the kitchen was his chance. :D good thing idunnohw to use the free time i have so i was able to replay that scene (many times its unbelievable) and being a delulu of course i paid more attention to things normal people dont care about so i was able to make this observation: as jcw slowly breaks his lips away, pmy, (probly not realizing kiss was over) tilted her head a little thinking there was more ,when she opened her eyes he was looking at her, she poked him for teasing her and poked him again a second time after seeing that self-satisfied smile animating from his face, because, well,he got her! ;)

@charliew  sorry for the inconvenience,  I don't know if its my connection or what. ( I am at work by the way LOL)  but it seems like I cant view what you posted.  its okay....    when I get home I will check it on my computer.  but thanks for trying to accommodate my request.  very much appreciated, :)

pnaysurfer84 said: Last night, I went and watched the ending of City Hunter. I realized that when it was released, I was a MinMin shipper. And then I tried to remember why I liked them together but I couldn't find the right reasons. Healer came out with JCW and PMY and I'm shipping this two together. And JCWs charismatic caliber is far more unexplained at the moment because I'm totally hooked and I don't know why (maybe because I find him ruggedly handsome and not your typical Korean actor). I'm still in shock of why I like Healer but I don't regret being on this bandwagon.

• Like 1

larienssi said: pnaysurfer84 said: Last night, I went and watched the ending of City Hunter. I realized that when it was released, I was a MinMin shipper. And then I tried to remember why I liked them together but I couldn't find the right reasons. Healer came out with JCW and PMY and I'm shipping this two together. And JCWs charismatic caliber is far more unexplained at the moment because I'm totally hooked and I don't know why (maybe because I find him ruggedly handsome and not your typical Korean actor). I'm still in shock of why I like Healer but I don't regret being on this bandwagon.

• Like 1

Guest charliew

tianashi said: @charliew  sorry for the inconvenience,  I don't know if its my connection or what. ( I am at work by the way LOL)  but it seems like I cant view what you posted.  its okay....    when I get home I will check it on my computer.  but thanks for trying to accommodate my request.  very much appreciated, :)