[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

The last BTS from ep 17 is soooo lovely and awesome. They are indeed having a great time. Glad they enjoyed their filming and will be looking forward to more BTS and after party videos :x

Is it too much for me to ask for a dispatch video instead ??? :x just 1 pls

I'm not in shipping biz anymore. Shipped one otp before and yes its real cruel.

so pls dun take all my hints so seriously dun want you all to be hurt :P

Yeah I know exactly how it feels that's why I keep telling shippers here to go easy on these 2 coz they're really so addictive. I am soooo in love with them yay

• Like 1

Yeah I know exactly how it feels that's why I keep telling shippers here to go easy on these 2 coz they're really so addictive. I am soooo in love with them yay

Yes you all must go easy but releasing of that ep 17 bts is of no help right? Oh kbs shouldn't do this!! :))

Want more hints I saw in bts you all din mention b4 lol I'm such a troll right sorry :\">

• Like 1

you mean HJW with JCW more comfortable? sorry I dun watch Ki Empress so dun really understand what you mean (dun think I will ever because I dun like saguek especially LONG makjang episodes). 

But HJW is also a very friendly noona because she acted with my bias before so I know well as I saw all the BTS, she is really very cheerful and gigglish whatever my bias said she will find it funny :)) but my bias is really funny too :)

Cham-kkan-ma-nyo! Jiji shipper = Yoon Ji Tae and Ji Chang Wook right?

Oh sorry I thought that's how HJW and JCW shippers are called. Didn't watch empress ki either and no plan of watching it too. Long drama is not for me...a friend just told me how comfy they are and shared the link of their bts but honestly didn't watch it too hehehe.

Yes you all must go easy but releasing of that ep 17 bts is of no help right? Oh kbs shouldn't do this!! :))

Want more hints I saw in bts you all din mention b4 lol I'm such a troll right sorry :\">

Yes you're right that bts made me wanna hire a dispatch team now as in NOW

• Like 1

@larienssi not today babe it clouds my judgement ;) i dont think pmy and jcw are dating or are together,not yet anyway, with filming there isnt time to sleep much less date but this bts gives me reason to hope  ;) i just wish since drama is over cupid takes aims with his love arrows to PMY and to
THIS ACTOR 
TvuqmnB.jpg

and not mess it up like the last time :P

:)>-

@larienssi not today babe it clouds my judgement ;) i dont think pmy and jcw are dating or are together,not yet anyway, with filming there isnt time to sleep much less date but this bts gives me reason to hope  ;) i just wish since drama is over cupid ...

PMY jokingkly said in one of her intetviews in 2011 that she dates in her dramas lol , so for all we know they could be thinking they are actually dating in one of those scenes and not just acting hehehe

• Like 1

The bts though...the way he kinda brushed her hair and touches her... seriously i want them to date quitely till the day they will announce that they are getting married lol... they just seem so at ease with each other...

reyko said: @larienssi not today babe it clouds my judgement ;) i dont think pmy and jcw are dating or are together,not yet anyway, with filming there isnt time to sleep much less date but this bts gives me reason to hope  ;) i just wish since drama is over cupid takes aims with his love arrows to PMY and to
THIS ACTOR 
 and not mess it up like the last time :P

:)>-