[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

@ rushcuteI've been saying this for several times now and even posted it. I want PMY with SJK for her next drama and that would be awesome. JCW and PSH will be a perfect match too. But having said this, I'm totally heartbroken. I'm not ready to let go of these couple PMY and JCW and of course their characters as YS and JH. I don't think I could get over and move on to a different drama yet. It will take sometime for me to do that. Let's just have to endure for now until their next collaboration. :( 
~~I get what you're saying about this couple, it's a bittersweet feeling.  I don't want to see the magic end.  The nature of their profession means other collaborations and both being attractive will always bring a love line with it.  I think it's going to be hard for us changminners to see them with another actor/actress, I know it will be for me.  Listening to PMY, saying this character is now her most favorite, tells me this project will always have a deeper impression on her. That doesn't happen with every role.  Haven't read any interview of JCW's feelings regarding his character so I can only hope this role left him with a deeper impression also.  But if it did then the actors will also have that unique bond.  This is how I will deal with life after "Healer".

if healer is JCW's last drama before he starts his military service then for sure it will have a special spot in his heart too. As a fan of PMY I am really happy she took this drama. I love her to death as CYS and for sure will find it hard to withdraw from this drama but I want PMY to be as good as Rachel McAdams another favorite of mine, that whenever I am watching any of her romantic movies I never see nor think of her as Rachel McAdams...just the characters she's playing.

• Like 1

Guest Artist2601

I

When I watched his kisses with his co-leads aside PMY, I was like "andwaeee oppa! you have to kiss PMY"   :))

For me, among all kiss scenes he ever did, the most beautiful ones were did with PMY! 

:x

Agree...agree... i tink it's the passionate eye contact between ChangMin, that makes the kiss scene looks best, compared to the rest. :-)

hello yorobunn....
can't help to make comment for this two pairing.
i'm one of this couple shipper. very like them char and chemistry at healer.
but very hope in real life their have that feel to each other.

btw how you guys call this couple ??? just let me know
i'm so so in love with this two

• Like 1

Guest blossomnagr

This one posted in main thread but in case if you missed it, I am posting it here  =)) 
cre: weibo

88d633e2gw1ep2qrekftbg20b40dgb2f.gif

@saved2k we indeed have similar taste. I love  Rachel McAdams as well and 've watched almost all her movies :)

Guest Eileen531

@OO1230  ~Ha, thanks for sharing, you're very creative and a good laugh. So hope it could be true. Usually when a drama ends isn't there interviews and maybe promotions if it sells overseas. It would be nice to see them out promoting Healer. One way to satisfy my obsession of the last 2 months. 
@blossomnagr  ~Thanks for sharing, I laughed out loud. Hope Minyoung stays active on social media. Don't think I could bare another drought.  Is her latest interview English subbed anywhere? She's so engaging and want to hear what she is saying.