[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Friends..now that Healer is going to end, for sure most ChangMin shippers will continue to flood this thread with their pictures, read everything about them and some might even get delusional... I will repeat my unsolicited advise to everyone...take it easy on your ship coz ChangMin can really be sooo addictive less you end up one day getting so frustrated and heart broken.

I have been a fan of PMY since SKKS and I tell you.....she is sooo shippable with any of the male lead her age. I love her so much with Park Yoo Chun, but I find MinMin so adorable too. I have gone crazy over ChangMin but while watching the KBS awards...how I wish her next drama will be with Seo In Guk

Guest Eileen531

Someone in the Healer thread mentioned they got the impression that KBS was showing BTS videos that were very controlled (in the earlier ones released) and not showing a lot of things that fans look for like (interactions between leads) for the reason scandals. @ celyw, I thought he said aish when Min young was teasing him. lol.  Since that is a scene early in the series but they released it later than other clips, idk why but it looks as if they are having fun.  Min young is very outgoing and I wonder how the self proclaimed shy guy perceives her. 

Guest ellipse

Well, i realised that it has been a long time since the previous bts was released. Like weeks?

Edit: and the new bts came out the same time i was typing this

Someone in the Healer thread mentioned they got the impression that KBS was showing BTS videos that were very controlled (in the earlier ones released) and not showing a lot of things that fans look for like (interactions between leads) for the reason scandals. 
@ celyw, I thought he said aish when Min young was teasing him. lol.  Since that is a scene early in the series but they released it later than other clips, idk why but it looks as if they are having fun.  Min young is very outgoing and I wonder how the self proclaimed shy guy perceives her. 

Initially I thought there's nothing much to show so when they released the bts of ep 8 oh boy was sooo glad I'm wrong. Now that we've come to it's finale hope the'd release more bts of previous episodes.

Well if these two will get into a scandal... that would be the death of me...I'll go crazy for sure.

Guest blossomnagr

The last BTS from ep 17 is soooo lovely and awesome. They are indeed having a great time. Glad they enjoyed their filming and will be looking forward to more BTS and after party videos :x

saved2K said: I suppose he is more comfortable wirh HJW than with PMY given the age gap HJW can really be noona to him... lol pls don't kill me jiji shippers. whereas if he gets too comfortable with PMY... I seriously think it's impossible for them not to end up dating and seriously.. they might end up somewhere in moru-moru island and that would be the end of their career hehehe

saved2K said:

Someone in the Healer thread mentioned they got the impression that KBS was showing BTS videos that were very controlled (in the earlier ones released) and not showing a lot of things that fans look for like (interactions between leads) for the reason scandals. @ celyw, I thought he said aish when Min young was teasing him. lol.  Since that is a scene early in the series but they released it later than other clips, idk why but it looks as if they are having fun.  Min young is very outgoing and I wonder how the self proclaimed shy guy perceives her. 

@saved2k Hahaha, yes, shippers will die from happiness. That will be shipper heaven! :x
But rather than scandal, I prefer it be just called like "dating news" or something. Dating news in Korea is lumped together with all other scandals and it sucks! :)) Probably because most of them are caught by news sites like Dispatch,etc., rather than officially coming out in public. But really, is it really a scandal to be dating a fellow actor? :)

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: Someone in the Healer thread mentioned they got the impression that KBS was showing BTS videos that were very controlled (in the earlier ones released) and not showing a lot of things that fans look for like (interactions between leads) for the reason scandals. @ celyw, I thought he said aish when Min young was teasing him. lol.  Since that is a scene early in the series but they released it later than other clips, idk why but it looks as if they are having fun.  Min young is very outgoing and I wonder how the self proclaimed shy guy perceives her.