[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest amyR055

Hehehehe I can't stay away but I reaaly can't stay here yet but

as @reemkanabta and @fyeahjcw had been swooning since yesterday now @avi1003 mentioned it 

The funny part is he was really excited when that reporter said she is going to ask about something personal - he even nodded his head - I don't know why I found that reaction so funny. Others prefer to avoid personal questions but how come you're  encouraging her to ask personal question.LOL

Ask Reem pointed out earlier he can't hide his giddiness when asked about it. He looked content and happy, actually he looked more than happy because someone asked him taht question. He is not going to elaborate  on the answer but he didn't mind at all for the question about his close relationship is asked.  To see it at another point of view, he is meeting her regularly and has becomes closer. that is why he gave a short answer not "Ohh she promises to make another drama with me after my MS. I am looking forward to it. That kind of answer that implies they haven't keep in touch for awhile because of their busy schedules. Wait why  am I feeling a deja vu here. Kekekekeke

Join you guys later. TTFN

My dear chingus! Hi!! ;)

tumblr_nol8ziVjYT1u98dbho1_500.gif

I'm bringing you the whole gifset ^^

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko1_250.gif tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko2_250.gif

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko3_250.gif tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko5_r1_250.gif tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko7_r1_250.gif tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko10_r1_250.gif tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko9_r1_250.gif

When he asks again "next time?", to me it feels like he's thinking "I'm dating right now and we don't want to go public. So are you really asking me "next time"? You're not talking about current time, do you? So, yes, next time I'll go public. Right now, I'm keeping it secret." That's how I interpreted his "next time ?" If they are an item, no one can blame them for protecting their relationship from the public eyes. I want them to live their love away from the cameras of the paparazzis and to announce they're together when they're ready <3 Min Young sure doesn't want the history to repeat itself. She got caught once and will be extra careful not being caught again. The fact Wookie is a Hallyu star now won't help them because all eyes are set on him. But I have faith in the ninja skills of these two lovebirds :P I hope they will be as good as Seo Jung Hoo at hiding themselves :P 

@euk_z : OMO!! 1093727138.gif Congratulations dear!! it's such a great news! 3109219756.gif

• Like 17

Hehehehe I can't stay away but I reaaly can't stay here yet but

as @reemkanabta and @fyeahjcw had been swooning since yesterday now @avi1003 mentioned it 

The funny part is he was really excited when that reporter said she is going to ask about something personal - he even nodded his head - I don't know why I found that reaction so funny. Others prefer to avoid personal questions but how come you're  encouraging her to ask personal question.LOL

Ask Reem pointed out earlier he can't hide his giddiness when asked about it. He looked content and happy, actually he looked more than happy because someone asked him taht question. He is not going to elaborate  on the answer but he didn't mind at all for the question about his close relationship is asked.  To see it at another point of view, he is meeting her regularly and has becomes closer. that is why he gave a short answer not "Ohh she promises to make another drama with me after my MS. I am looking forward to it. That kind of answer that implies they haven't keep in touch for awhile because of their busy schedules. Wait why  am I feeling a deja vu here. Kekekekeke

Join you guys later. TTFN

exactly @amyR055 .. the reporter said personal question and he didn't even flinch, he is okay with it ... meaning he knows what's coming. Content ? yes that's the words. Are you close ? Dae, Dae ...  Full stop. He didn't elaborate more. He lowered his gaze and look up again. For once i though he expect the reporter will asked more but that didn't happen.

I take it they were close during filming and are still close now. ( if only the reporter continue asking... you said you are close, are you lovers now ...hahhahahaa...as if that's gonna happen ) :w00t::P ...

to all media/reporter who are changminers .. please take note for that for next question. Gomawoyo kkkkk

@euk_zi ... have a good rest dear.

@fyeahjcw ...hoyayyyyy .. luv those gifs ... keep them coming luv

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 9

Guest Voilla_amore

For @tehlimau

how about this ?................for Dark grey ff...well as lon as it's not become 50 shades of gray ?......I think 50 shades of pink are better.....

11037285_1578553565731203_87786229793098cr to owner

park-min-young-dien-vay-khoe-noi-y-e9ff9cr  owner956661094b36acaf52c625bf7cd98d1000e99cdcnot a pink bikini but still pink, well ..More is Less right ?

well.....LOOK what have you both done to my mind ?......Changminer writernim ?......I suppose to make a report, and here I just lurk and drooling.......  Worst thing that I have done, I still in here.....this couple like hypnotized me...., but this is fun, relaxing and more cheaper than I have to relax browsing in a mall and make myself broke, you know..shopping to cure the stress..... he hehe....

@tehlimau your orders are my command dear, let me search and get back to you, although it's a difficult one to find a recent one :(

Ya exactly @euk_z I told you to take care, no extra hyperventilating :sweatingbullets: take your time

Thanks @avi1003 I already want to finish the scene, and he would be extra clingy now, don't you think they have disappeared after yesterdays appearances :phew:  she should be in China by tomorrow at maximum

I just love how she looks here :wub:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

TMmhz1j.jpg

Tagging not working again ! @reemkanabta, 100% dark grey compliment. @tehlimau. I love our aquamarine blinking hearts, we all know in our Healerites' minds are filled with grey ones!!@crushonhealer, yes, he now wants to be an open , why the change of heart indeed ?!@Voilla_amore, grey manga? Haha

• Like 11

Guest IrisNatalya

This thread is on fire. After those IG posts and Sina IV, seriously it's like a declaration and we just have to read between the lines. These goodies are making me fuzzy. How can i concentrate on resting if your like that JCW and PMY?! :wub::wub: Btw, just happy to share with you guys that i got positive on my pregnancy test. Thats what i call HASHTAG: HAPPINESS OVERLOAD :)

@Eileen531 congrats on your daughter's graduation (sorry it's a bit late)

@ReemKanabta i'll PM my email. pls send me also your much-talked-about FF :P

​Congratulations Mommy to be @euk_z.... take a very good care of urself ya..:wub:

OMO @fyeahjcw thanks for the gifs :wub: and again, his smileeeeeeeee 

@Ahpheng :wub: thanks dear, i just love how hot he was in the premier, so manly :wub: and btw they're still under the white sheets until they resurfice again and she goes to China

67509e44jw1es8nf8ranij20ku112u0x.jpg

67509e44jw1es8nff1e98j20ku112u0x.jpg

@amyR055 hahaha that last line, I had the same thought, was going to put it as an example and decided against it (I was going to elaborate and not leaving it as a hint like your's, which is better), you and me we think alike, lol

• Like 6

that shoes is sure his favourite .. he was wearing it during the Sina interview and spotted during the movie premiere too. i think he wore in in another ocassion can't remember 

@ReemKanabta hahahah .. under the white sheet * opss i mean under the radar 

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 6

Guest euk_z

@Mauve thanks dear. 4 weeks and 2 days to be exact :). Don't worry, i can still handle the STEAMY sequel of that FF :P

@ReemKanabta, be sure to Include me on your bucket list when that happens, arasso!! *wink*

Guest charliew

@ReemKanabta just read your FF. it should have a warning like "avoid reading in the office". because i'm in the office and i don't think i can seriously go back to work. my cold office has suddenly turned hot. :w00t:  i'll be one of those waiting for the continuation. don't keep Wookie waiting. :lol:

​lol thank god i was home by myself when I read it lol.. anyway when is the next chapter @reemkanabta 

Guest charliew

This thread is on fire. After those IG posts and Sina IV, seriously it's like a declaration and we just have to read between the lines. These goodies are making me fuzzy. How can i concentrate on resting if your like that JCW and PMY?! :wub::wub: Btw, just happy to share with you guys that i got positive on my pregnancy test. Thats what i call HASHTAG: HAPPINESS OVERLOAD :)

@Eileen531 congrats on your daughter's graduation (sorry it's a bit late)

@ReemKanabta i'll PM my email. pls send me also your much-talked-about FF :P

​Congrats dear!!! Take care yourself!! 

@euk_z  

Our Dear Chingu most sincere congratulations from all Chingus here, for you and your loved one in connection with this great news, it really is a miracle, and the miracle of life that comes from true love, it is such intimate and personal news, but you will share your happiness with all of our Family ChangMiners-Healerites here, and we to you for this very grateful! This means that the love and the positive aura of our most beautiful sensuality Couples ChangMin, each of us brings something very good and beautiful in our destinies, it is a great happiness that you It is a beautiful and wonderful child, and that all this is happening at a time when our lives present magic and love ChangMin throughout this special happiness, and pride and so I believe that all the good things in our lives right now because there is pure love for our ChangMin, like true love always brings only amazing events in life.

Our heartiest wishes to you mom to be. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Enjoy this special moment of your life!

During this particular stage of your life properly take care of yourself and relax from all, only positive vibrations of happiness and love everywhere will accompany you every day during this special period of life!

This is really just the most kind and wonderful news and we are here as on all of our hearts happy for you !.

Thank you so much for your happy exciting emotions

q38jbzgod5z4.gif

Big hug for you, all most best wishes for you, from all us ChangMiners-Healerites Family!

And also imagine that our sweet love birds ChangMin, very happy for you, and also with all their heart, all beautiful wishes,they also congratulate you!

40aq4ag2v18j.gif

Cr:Chinese Baidu/Tracy

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 8

Guest charliew

hi.....nice to meet you, btw Minyoungie is mine, so better watch yourself when filming...( he he he...)

​Sorry to cut your post, but i like your pic and the comment below :wub:

tumblr_nnio6prBza1tuj76io3_250.jpg

hi.....nice to meet you, btw Minyoungie is mine, so better watch yourself when filming...( he he he...)

@ReemKanabta I sent u a pm. Lol I can't miss reading and spazzing. Don't worry,I'm wayyy above d age limit.:).

Hehehe wookie,ur eyes sure are expressive. Its easy to read him than minyoung. Watching the sina video, I think he hesitated a little cuz he didn't wanna call her noona but he had no choice. He called her noona but his eyes gave another meaning.oh wookie-ya we totally understand.:wub:

• Like 7