[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Of course, nobody can tell truth all the time. When i'm a kid, i tell lie a lot but after one accident i always try to avoid telling lie. If i was put in a difficuft question, usually i answer as simple as possible or go around like JCW or just avoid not ans at all. I did tell lie if i had to ans it and tell truth will bring huge harmful for myself and my loves.

Haha i just want to point out i think in that ans, CW did not lie, he just like Amy said ans without revealing all the truth, story.

Seem like many Healerite who also love Changmin buy Director's cut, i also buy one. 33 days until it releashes, can't wait

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 7

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta... I think that what happened - at least what our delulu but almost not delulu brain comes out with.

But instead of suspicious I should have said... It's confirmed...it's confirmed... look at that face. it's written all over his face. kekekekek

Somebody is trying make her stay even just for one day longer. He must be saying I went to China few times already, no need to rush ,it is just around the corner. hehehehe

I think it is a blessing in disguise for CW to join the Happy Camp. Now at least he has a lot of acquaintances in China that will be willing to help him just in case he plans to sneak to China to visit MY unnoticed. The MC and the others look really fond of our boy and I think they will get out of their ways try to help our namja  if one day he requested help from them.

@ReemKanabta... I think that what happened - at least what our delulu but almost not delulu brain comes out with.

But instead of suspicious I should have said... It's confirmed...it's confirmed... look at that face. it's written all over his face. kekekekek

Somebody is trying make her stay even just for one day longer. He must be saying I went to China few times already, no need to rush ,it is just around the corner. hehehehe

I think it is a blessing in disguise for CW to join the Happy Camp. Now at least he has a lot of acquaintances in China that will be willing to help him just in case he plans to sneak to China to visit MY unnoticed. The MC and the others look really fond of our boy and I think they will get out of their ways try to help our namja  if one day he requested help from them.

Oh I just love this , they will help if he decides to sneak there to visit unnoticed :wub:

You cracked me up with "it's  just around the corner, no rush" I totally picture him cheekily trying to convince her to stay longer, the child manly Namja

• Like 5

Guest FleurdeLys101

@Eileen531 IKR? 1 Billion people, and he gets to appear with Hans Zhang at the same time in Happy Camp? Are you kidding me?:rolleyes:

Such impeccable timing don't you think? 

@Ahpheng Ayieee the Double Dae CStrip!! Thanks Chingu!

@ReemKanabta agreed! too short! @tehlimau "writer's cut" please and thanks!

Guest amyR055

@OdankItha  and @luvspartace It really quite today. Hopefully tomorrow/today( quite difficult to put time with so many different time zones in here...hehe) will be bustling with MY's news.

Odan... you were on holiday right, visiting your mom if I'm not mistaken. Have fun and have a good rest too.

@OdankItha  and @luvspartace It really quite today. Hopefully tomorrow/today( quite difficult to put time with so many different time zones in here...hehe) will be bustling with MY's news.

Odan... you were on holiday right, visiting your mom if I'm not mistaken. Have fun and have a good rest too.

Just watched the Sina itrvw of Wookie     he is definitely close to his friends as he is to minyoung sshi :)  "dae....dae"  without any hint of doubt and so naturally spoken on both occassions...

Lolssss...  even for a chinese artist to work with... JC a male artist likewise in girls group... that smile of his...  :D love it!  (only one smile and one face is engraved in his heart) 

hmmmm .... he was so calm and looks like ready to answer any questions even personal ones....

the interviewer shld have asked a direct question lolssss...  dating a celebrity is not new if there's truth to him dating someone 2-3 years ago... ques shld have been  "Do you have a plan/interest to date a celebrity now?"  waaaahhhhhhh  

[Wookie? am i being too naughty?  bianeyo ... just love teasing you ... ]

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 6

Guest amyR055

@Luvspartace That was the impression I had too when watching that interview. That reporter girl sounded a bit nervous maybe that's why he looked a bit relax. We know how important for him to make others feel comfortable around him right.

It was quite cute though when he avoided naming the girl's group but I do think he didn't really listen to girl's group songs because he is more into soulful and oldies  such as Lee Juck sunbaenim and Kim Kwang Seok. Those kind of songs.

I wish after each question she asked another related questions. Probing further but then it will look too pushy and could turn the interview into an awkward situation.

But good job to her, at least she asked a few good questions and the drama questions related to Healer only.

About that smile, I think even men will fall into that charming smile of his, like you just can't get angry when he flashes that kind of smile. lol

Edited by amyR055

@amyR055 yes, Im at my mom place. Just regulary visit her since I will go on my real vacation with my litl girl on thursday. its 03.35 am in here. Everyone in my time still in dreamland. But I still amaze with this thread. This thread barely sleep because of our diff time. Is like we have our own shift time. 

@luvspartace and amy.. His Sina iv, I do believe he not pay much attention to girls grup. Cause his oldies soul. But he know a few of them cause of his previous works. What I love is when he answer about Noona quest, it just like he confused "did I called her Noona?" and sudenly remember aaaahh this is for public eyes so yes I called her Noona.. 

@tehlimau ur quest about time to publish their relationship ... Honestly deep down in my heart I will be happy if it now. Cause I feel even they barely cant hold them self to publish it. But for the sake of their long last relationship I will patiently wait till he need to enlist. I believe at that time their relationship strong enough to go through all the bumps.

Btw MY will shoot her Kdrama after her Cdrama. Meanwhile he still considering his new project. Will our wish come true?? They both in the same drama again or will it be Healer season 2??? :phew:

• Like 7

i don't think there will be a season two, but if there may be a season two i hope it will have pmy or else i'd rathere left it like this i think it's better for them to have another project together

• Like 6

Guest FleurdeLys101

@euk_z Congratulations on the baby news! 

@amyR055 are you familiar with the repertoire of the two singers he mentioned? I noticed he's into old songs...

@OdankItha have a good bonding time with your daughter. We will hold the fort for you. Rest assured you'll comeback to more spazztastic goodies. 

@ReemKanabta what happened? I thought you'll meet me here?